Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beach88

Long time lurker here. 🙋🏼‍♀️

Does she ever stop to think that all those acorns craft tatt are choking hazards for her beloved precious handsome mans.
Not to mention they are poisonous to dogs.

Am I being overly cautious???

Reactions: 23

Yermaw123

I still can’t believe that in a world where there is a massive pedophilia problem, mrs grinch posts pictures and videos of her son with a platform that size. 🤢🤢🤢 I’m sorry but if her pics of ronsums end up on the dark web she only has herself to blame. She needs to protect that boy not exploit him to make money
If I had that many followers I guarantee you my sons privacy would be protected.💰 💰💰🤢

Pepsi

VIP Member
And THIS is why she needs exposing for her lies.
She makes out it's US Tattle trolls that are making her life a misery and we are the most horrible people on social media.
If we are so horrid Soph we wouldn't be helping each other on here and giving each other support.
The picture that @What's the craic Jack shared is full of genuine and heartfelt comments from people on here. If we are so vile why would we do that? We all don't know each other on here but we sure as hell stick together.
You need to look at your mad Hinchers, they are 10000 times worse than us. They even turn on each other when they don't agree on the simplest of things. Do we do that here? Nah, didn't think so.
We expose you for your lying and deveousness. Nothing more. How is that trolling?
We patiently await your answer on your stories. ATV hunzzzz.
👏👏👏👏

I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911
Rushes out to find myself a sex life 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Imagine sitting with your family enjoying a nice night and she is in the corner with her phone constantly out. “Gotta get this for the gram!!!” And this is a life we are supposedly jealous of? Sure Hun

SophiaPen89

B0E43AD0-22C6-4481-81C3-EE66BE26FAB3.jpeg

I’m close to my parents - I have never met a grown woman with her own child / husband who is with her parents like she’s 5 years old. Having them come on holidays would be my worst night mate. Very odd bunch... Ronnie won’t have privacy when he’s older with mad hinch and her mother.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I honestly don't get why she has so many types of seat inside and outside her house.fron what I can think of there's ronnies little bench,there's a stool in kitchen,that new seat thing,dining table,2 sofas and a chair,a make up stool,the waiting area chairs,chair in ronnies room,the tall bar type chairs in garden,the one from morrisons,the patio set,the sleepers and then the sofa on the pergola.i don't even think Buckingham Palace has that many chairs!
So yes she has
-Rocking chair in Rons room
-2 high chairs
-Dressing table chair
-2 waiting room chairs
-At least 2-3 benches in the garden (sleeper benches and 1 her uncle gave her
-2 large garden sofa sets
-2 x 3 seater sofas and an armchair
-An egg chair outside
-A garden bistro set
- The new seating set
- 6 dining chairs

She literally could accommodate about 30 people

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
Ref farm animals: Wonderful lady but can't remember her name ? Yes so wonderful she doesn't even know who this lady is!!!! So how exactly is she wonderful Grinch ? Because she's gifted you yet more expensive items that are so badly needed for your struggling household. If i were you I'd be perhaps donating or giving these away as surely you have some in your loft because apparently your mum keeps all your old toys (remember the soft toy clock that was hers she revived for RonMcdon that we now never see). Talk about short of boring content, what next ? Another trip to a farm in your cosy clothes with your cosy pic nic and cosy claw hands.
Instead of spraying rotten vegetables for your cheap tacky lounge....why not make a friggin list in your overpriced (Hinching) notebook of all the people sending you freebies and then list their names properly on your selling page....sorry cleaning account?? 😡

• Heart
Her tips what look like they've been dipped in shite are still there, unfortunately.
She has gotten nails with nude bases recently as she thinks this will disguise what stage of grow out they're at during her pre records but as we've said before Tattle sees everything 🤣🔎💅

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Hinchers (and Hinch herself these days) seem to do very little cleaning. All they do is hoard shit loads of cleaning products and leave them gathering more dust 😂

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
You absolute tattle bastards😂😂😂, I go out for the day with Mr Mgh, and come back to a whole new thread and like 30 pages on the old one I need to read through, you really are next level 😂🥐 ATV lads xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

WhatTheCluck

Saw her tag the brands of shoes as she put them away, made me think she’s holding out for those to be gifted next too. That is my biggest bug bear, being “relatable” yet everything she has is ridiculously expensive.

Does make you feel shit. I wouldn’t say I used to be a massive Hincher but I watched her stories and my interest with some things was piqued however I once noticed she had a really cute caterpillar with Ronnies name on, on his cot. I found it online with every intention of buying one for my little girl, put her name in and totalled over £100. Came off the website, feeling deflated. Can’t really justify £100 on a fucking caterpillar when I’ve got bills pay. Boyfriend would have a coronary if that rocked up in the post

• Heart

Feathers33

Her new story she said I know it’s late. 7/8pm is late??? Since when

Last edited:
  • Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha