Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Well, I suppose the corner is an improvement from what was there before - the hideous Gypsy baby carriage that Ron slept in.

corner.png
corner1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

AC55

VIP Member
Why on earth did she stay in the garage if she was so scared? She could have arsed about with her Autumn tat in the big fuck off extended house surely? and all this "please spend time with your beautiful family" shite!? From someone who ate their dippy brie cake standing alone at a kitchen bench and sits in the garage alone? Yeah right!

• Haha
The constant "I bought it from Ebay" is starting to piss e off (even more)
What about those people with businesses who are struggling due to the current clate. Ever heard of Etsy or even FB. Come on Soph get onto the shop local train

Misssj80

VIP Member
Whoever did her eyebrows for the You front cover,can they come to her house everyday to do them again!! why on earth did she have them done like she did, they look awful

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
How can you write a huge chapter about Trolls if the trolls you refer to are always tattle trolls, but you don’t visit the site? 😭😅🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
How many seats does that woman need... honestly every inch of that house is filled with tat, sparkly grey tat. That seat thing doesn’t look too bad but it’s just really bloody unnecessary, I mean does she really need more storage/seats. Just money to burn. She’s never ever going to sit on those seats and read books! Wouldn’t even be comfortable. Why would you when you’ve a sofa round the corner, what a melt of a woman. Fuck she boils my piss. I’m off to get drunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I've got a friend who does that. She has summer and winter curtains. Apparently the summer ones are 'lighter for the warmer weather'.
She lives in the north of Scotland 😂
I’m from the north of Scotland originally but growing up all my parents did was put a thick curtain over the front door 🤣🤣. The excitement came when we were allowed to pull the sofa away from the back wall closer to the coal fire. That was our winter prep

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I got a life for 24 hours, come back here and the thread moved so fast I’m so out of the loop. You move like lightening. Kate to the party isn’t in it 😆

Poor Ron Ron. She’s definitely not bonded with that child. She’s always at a distance, never doing stuff with him. Everything is posed for the camera. He should be exploring, reaching, grabbing and figuring things out by now. I’m not having a go at the little one, I just feel he’s not encouraged or taught. Not only is he stuck behind the sofa, his books (which he laaaarves) are now in a basket, in a pointless cupboard. He’s never dirty, crafting, finger painting. I feel sorry for him. He’s in a gilded cage.

Her dining table really annoys me the way it’s set up for a banquet constantly and they just eat snacks of jus roll and turmeric. That’s how they set the table in a show house, which says so much about her!

Anyway, I think I’ve missed the Zoflora drama. Did they drop her. Was there a statement or did she just hop on another bandwagon??
ATV all

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
DO SOME ARTS AND CRAFTS WITH YOUR CHILD INSTEAD OF HIM WATCHING YOU DOING THEM YOU ARE NOT A 12YO GIRL

Londonchick

Chatty Member
at least she has gone for fake tat. Remember last year she did her pumpkins so early they went mouldy 😂

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I must confess that I really like her fireplace, but I can’t deal with the fact that it Is not in the centre of the wall. That would stress me out

Sarah895

Why is hinch and Staceys story’s near enough identical? Both spraying pumpkins and both make autumn garlands ??? Neither quote each other in there stories so are they both just copying one and other ? Seems hinch is now copying stacey and running out of ideas for stuff to post .... Stacey as always done the crafting anyway now hinch copying... both up late spraying pumpinks white 😂😭

• Haha
  • Sad

Emmie81

VIP Member
Q... and apologies if it has been discussed before... this thread could challenge the bible for content

Do you think Hinch and SS’ friendship is genuine or do you think they’re using each other and it’ll die off ?

• Haha