Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
If i didn't think Jamie was one annoying sod I'd feel sorry him!!! Id pull so many sickies if I had to see my MIL as much as he does. I've blanked my MIL facetiming 4 times today. Imagine having to see her all the time 🤣 that's why I'm glad were on local lockdown!!! At least my MIL doesn't cheer us on shagging like Ma does for Soph and Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s just occurred to me that when she was promoting the Little Book of Lists it was always a ‘Weekly Hinch List’. It’s even printed in the bloody book, I’ve just taken this screenshot from one of her ‘Hinchlist’ highlights. She’s gradually sneakily changed it to ‘Monthly Hinch List’ now, so she doesn’t even do what she’s selling to people herself! Kind of an unintentional admission on her part of what a pointless waste of money that notebook was!

Attachments

Just going back to her inspirational quotes. What a heap of absolute knobcheese. If only it was that simple eh Hinchy? You’ve got this. What? What have I got? Crabs? Fleas? An extra head? Just do it? Do what? 6 months ago Hinchy I was a 47yr old reasonably healthy person. Then I had a fucking stroke. Because lockdown happened 2weeks after I’ve had NO help to recover. No physio no OT no doctor. I’m now registered blind and left side weak. Trying to get PIP and my poor hubby is doing the work of 10 men plus caring for me (though I am now doing things as it won’t beat me). I think what I’m trying to say is she thinks it’s so simple. ‘Oh I feel so anxious but mummy says to look at my wedding pics and bake a bukkake cake’ 😂. Aye that’ll get my sight back, I’ll just Chuck a robinsons bottle about. God I just wish she’d get in the bin. Or better still the sea and row her boat to the North Pole
Have you tried jusrol crescent to make a cheese platter dip cake. I hear its all the rage on the stroke rehab wards 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
The sharp corners give me grief. Looks so uncomfy to sit on. Basically its just storage with some cushions. Like you say how lovely would a big armchair have been with a snuggly throw.
Exactly. Big comfy armchair. Cosy throw. Tufty manz books in a chunky barrskit on the floor next to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

amyossai

Chatty Member
She really has no clue about panic attacks, it's sadly not that easy to fight back when you're suffering with MH and you certainly wouldn't be able to pose on a magazine cover in full make up etc. She quotes MH too frequently but weirdly isn't having any form of therapy or counselling? It also isn't easy to to discuss MH hence the stigma around it and frankly she is no advocate for these issues! If what we have been informed of is true then she needs to lead by example but instead we get shite positivity quotes!

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I'm glad Sophie Rose and Vestlife are seeing Ma Barker today. They haven't seen her in approximately 24 hours.
Mad Freda will be in a corner somewhere, rocking back and forth sucking on one of Ron’s old babygrows, beside herself that she’s not seen her precious for nearly 24 hours

• Haha

Sarah895

Anyone else noticed that Ronnie is never without a filter on ! The kid constantly as the orange filter on he constantly looks jaundice !!! When hinch as it on she looks tanned I suppose..... but not a good look on a baby he looks bloody jaundice ! Who needs to filter there kids !!! She hoping for a baby modelling contract or something 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick

LadyB

Just when you think she can't say anything dafter, she does. Scared of being in the garage? Bloody good job you weren't around when we were kids - outside lavvy at the bottom of the yard and even if it was early evening and dark you had to go on your own and no electric lights anywhere inside it. She doesn't know how lucky she is having a new house with - and correct me if I'm wrong - two inside toilets . For a woman of 30 she is so childish it must be to make her followers feel sorry for her, all this talk of anxiety and things she is afraid of - get a grip you silly bugger !!! Stay safe folk -especially in the current virus climate x

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Im hoping she’s just teaching Ronnie about racial inclusivity and teaching him to be the best tiny human he can be and to not see race, but for an upper class white woman with no sense of her own white privilege, I doubt it, so I think a book about being orange would’ve been more educational for Ronnie because she won’t properly teach him about race issues, that book was probably gifted 🍊

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Fucktard. It’s all here. In black and white
She carefully didn’t deny that it was Tattle who shamed her into the Food Bank run, just that it wasn’t her who visited the website. Employee of the Month Jaymee needs to earn his wage somehow.

• Haha