Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debsy37

VIP Member
“I haven't clicked on that disgusting website since 2019!” Yes soph. You may not have but no doubt the team that run your account have or do you actually expect people to believe that you have anything to do with your own account any more? Of course you don’t! Your team run it. We are not stupid dear

Reactions: 26

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Sorry I’m Mary-Kate and Ashley to the party guyyzzz I just cleaned my house. Took me about 2 hours and I even vacuumed under the sofa. Didn’t find my memwah though, so pretty disappointed 😢

• Haha

Pergola

VIP Member
Ita quite insulting and shows how little she thinks of other peoples life situations to assume everyone has family, or that they are neglecting family just because they sent her a message or are a tattler.
Many are alone, or lonely. Many have recently lost family members. Many are separated from family members because of covid. Marriage breakups etc. Not everyone has or wants a husband and the perfect family as she sees it.
Also I'm pretty sure only a handful on here are full time tattlers 😉. Many work for the NHS and other front line jobs. We have fulfilling lives in varying ways. And tattle means different things probably to each of us. We are not missing out on life by being on here.
I hope that makes sense. 🥴
Many work for the NHS and front line jobs and the irony is she was outside every Thursday clapping for our wonderful "trolls".... be kind! 🤔

• Heart

IChongTwirls

Controversial statement from me but are people still abiding by these stupid rule of 6 rules? We have a small family, one child, I’m an only child and my husbands mum and dad live far away. I’ve seen my mum and dad throughout. Until Boris pays for my mortgage, he can get fucked if he tells me who I can and can’t let into my house

• Angry
  • Wow

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I don’t know why their go to is that we’re a) bullies (for pointing out lies/dangerous stuff?) and b) we are somehow neglecting people by posting comments about her 😂

This is a recent exchange from my post on JusTrollgate - from the words of Queen Zoph herself if you don’t like an instagrampage DONT LOOK IN ITTTT 🙈

View attachment 255910View attachment 255911
I’m not making this up for jokes or likes or content but literally an hour ago while out for lunch I was talking to my partner because I quite fancy a new butt plug 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 swear to god I was. Ain’t no vanilla shit here and ain’t nothing wrong with vanilla! I have a very healthy sex and troll life it’s called BALANCE hun

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
Hinch honestly wouldn’t know what a panic attack was if it slapped her in the face. (That makes me a troll for saying that apparently) if she wants to see what REAL trolling does, she should watch the Jesy Nelson documentary, that’s trolling. Trolling isn’t someone saying they don’t like your books, grey house and pastry. She needs to spend more time with her beautiful family, less time on tattle and stop making out as if tattle is the problem. She needs to get a life, stop lying and appreciate what she has and realise there’s always going to be people in the world that don’t like her because that’s just a part of life. She’s an actual liability that woman and the worst person to advocate for mental health. She’s actually vile using mental health as an excuse to get away with everything. Just a nasty, nasty, spiteful woman, especially now I’ve read what she sends people before blocking them. She needs to learn to #BeKond.

Louk

VIP Member
Can people please screenshot the You mag on here? I'm not sure if that's against copyright, or can I read it online? The Dutch won't tolerate such illiterate shite in their country 😂 thanks trolls

Lots of love,
The Only Tattle Troll in Town

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Im starting a go fund me, im hoping my tattlers will donate to paying my bills, mortgage etc... so I can give up work and catch up on 3 threads 😂😂 hope that makes sense. Atv

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This'll sound so bizarre. So last night I was tucked up in bed and my fella was talking to me in the doorway. We went for a walk yesterday before he went to work and we seen some fella with an afro like the party rock guy from LMFAO. So when I was going to sleep I was scrolling through Tattle and my fella went 'can't believe we seen party rock before. Heeeeeey sexy lady!' Then did the gangham style dance 🤦‍♀️ i was like ... thats the wrong dance 🤣🤣 that's gangham style 😂 then I went to sleep and dreamt that I was in a nightclub and me, Jamie, my fella, Ron and Soph were all doing the gangham style dance 😳 that's what being super tired, reading Tattle and seeing your fella do the gangham style dance before bed does to you

• Haha

amyossai

Chatty Member
Really think her management are stupid, she is a housewife, a crap one at that, as she hasn't a clue what that actually involves like decent meals, managing a budget, cleaning properly (usually without praise or applaud) and managing on her own without indulgent luxuries on a daily basis. Great if your a proper housewife and can care for your family from home as it's a hard job, but this isn't the currently reality as both parents or single parents have to work to make ends meet or if they can't work they may have very limited funds, use food banks etc. So i can't see who her demographic are? Her lifestyle does not relate to anyone. She doesn't work, her addict husband doesn't work yet her lifestyle is that of a wealthy person (we know why) and i seriously cannot get why her followers cannot work this out for themselves..perplexing!!!!

• Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
She just loves ittt 😳
Absolutely ridiculous, there are hundreds of pounds of disinfectant there....Guys hospital in London hasn't got that much disinfectant,
it's not a collectors item, having that amount doesn't mean your home is clean....what it does mean is that your home is a serious fire hazard that lot will go up like Chernobyl on November the 5th!! 😡

• Haha

Snarkysnarky

EB9203E0-B691-4A41-BDF3-091484E830A0.jpeg
Hello fellow trolls!! Been taking a break from her for a couple of months so haven’t been posting here. Finally cracked today and had a look at her stories. Fuck me!!! Nothing has changed with her! Same shit as always.

Also, what’s with the ‘Ron and Hen’ pish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Mum said.....
Mum said.....
Mum said.....
Bore off you fucking child.
This woman really need to get off her mother's tit and grow up. Imagine going through life and abiding by every thing mum says. 🙄🙄

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I got confused last week as several of these influenzas were telling me it was time to pack away my spring/summer home interiors and bring out my autumn/winter furnishings. Am I missing something? I don’t have seasonal cushions. Is this a thing? The only change I do is put on a thicker duvet. I get excited I don't have to shave my legs. But all this walking thru crisp leaves...stepping in hidden dog shit more like
A couple of years ago I bought some new curtains for my living room. I showed a photo of them to someone I was working with at the time and she said " yes they're lovely but you'll definitely need to change them for Autumn/Winter ones later in the year " Said curtains are still up and will be for a very long time! Autumn/Winter curtains my arse!

• Haha