Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ground turmeric

Maybe she will use the new seating as a waiting area so make up, hair, designer, nails can all wait in line till its their turn to attend to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
What in the name of waiting rooms is going on in her living room now? She’s so much crap in her house that she’ll need stickers on her floor to adhere to 2m as her downstairs looks like a warehouse. It’ll be like walking round IKEA B&M and a jumble sale all rolled into 1. With the white arseholes in leaves the ‘piece de resistance’. Poor RonNoTuftyManzzz. His books are now not even reachable

• Haha
Whoever did her eyebrows for the You front cover,can they come to her house everyday to do them again!! why on earth did she have them done like she did, they look awful
Unfortunately, Photoshop only works in the online world. If it did work in reality, I'd look like Ava Gardner or Hedy Lamarr, rather than Ursula the Sea Witch on a bad hair day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
07D23E61-7281-4DD6-8DB8-74D17974AC9A.jpeg
They’ve tried to make her look
Like Liz Hurley here. Look at the photo below- the outfit, hair, make up!!
D6DD130B-A654-423B-BD9B-55D519E3837F.png

• Wow
  • Haha

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Soph dirty deleting again 😂
The world has gone mad. No wonder she thinks she can do what the fuck she likes.. Because basically she can. She is never held accountable for anything ever. Surely people must be able to see that something is wrong. Every article that shows something to with her on other pages always now seem to stop people commenting. Don't people deep down question why she gets so much negativity??? I don't see this on any other pages about anyone else. Well nothing on this scale of deletion and keeping this fairytale bullshit going on. Why is she so untouchable... Oh hang on.. I know.... 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷. She makes people a shit ton of money... That's all this about now.. Fucking money. Everyone one she works for are raking it in. So it continues.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Seeing as Soph loves sharing messages she sent herself received thought it was time for a tattle version. Near the start of the last thread 238 a tattler shared how they were feeling with us after a bad day and within a couple of pages these were the responses. Hope everyone feeling a bit brighter today and once again you know we're all here for a chat or just even to make you smile a bit. Not a bad supportive bunch considering we're all supposedly bullying, sad trolls.
View attachment 255834💞 to all you pastry trolls, you certainly brighten my day 😘
And THIS is why she needs exposing for her lies.
She makes out it's US Tattle trolls that are making her life a misery and we are the most horrible people on social media.
If we are so horrid Soph we wouldn't be helping each other on here and giving each other support.
The picture that @What's the craic Jack shared is full of genuine and heartfelt comments from people on here. If we are so vile why would we do that? We all don't know each other on here but we sure as hell stick together.
You need to look at your mad Hinchers, they are 10000 times worse than us. They even turn on each other when they don't agree on the simplest of things. Do we do that here? Nah, didn't think so.
We expose you for your lying and deveousness. Nothing more. How is that trolling?
We patiently await your answer on your stories. ATV hunzzzz.

• Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I find it wholly patronising when she says ‘go spend time with your beautiful family’. Not everyone has a beautiful family. Some people’s families are abusing and unkind. Some people’s family have passed and they’re alone. I hate the assumption that everything is tickity bloody boo.
Her family certainly isn't tickity boo.

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
I don't know how she knows everyone's family is beautiful! There's some proper fucking horrors in mine! 😂😂
The fact she has other sisters she doesn't even acknowledge says enough about how beautiful she thinks her own family is😂 my family is full of arseholes. Would rather do anything BUT spend time with them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Sophie, I'll tell you what I think of your "bespoke" seating area. It's boring, doesn't look very comfortable and is a waste of money. You'd have been better with a big comfy armchair, ideally in a bright colour, maybe the shade of blue you said you liked a few weeks back and bought some kitchen accessories in, but as that is never going to happen get one in your beloved grey!! Or some bookcases with Ronnie's favourite books on so that he can access them whenever he wants them. But then that would mean he could pull them all off the shelves and make a mess which we know you would hate. Remember Sophie, it isn't just your home, it is Ronnie's and Onslow's too!!!

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
Questions for truth

~Does hinch ever realise some of things spotted on here are true?

~Is she planning on leaving insta?

~What do her kids say about her behind her back?

~what her relationship with trace really like?

~someone keeps jumping on saying she’s involved with social services. Is there any truth to that?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Why didn't she make him a nice bookcase?? Or put the basket in his eye view? Their just hidden away... for him to not be able to see... so he cant ask for them..

Reactions: 23

DivyDonut

Have you all not notice how much she DOESN’T love her house? The house is now not in keeping with all these other influences(bullshitters). No utility room, no fancy wood/log burner, spacious kitchen/dining come living room space. Child’s playroom. Spacious back garden with loads of room to roam. She is really showing signs of “I want what everyone else has got and moreeeeeee!” I can see it as I come from a narcissist family. Youngest child of 3 to a mother that wanted everything and everything perfect. 4 years of no contact now and my MH is still holding on by a thread. Just waiting for my child to finish big school so I can fuck off out of their sights completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 23