Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh i need to suddenly clean under my sofa, oh look what ive found (conveniently places in camera shot) oh it's my book slips and editing...silly me! Well whilst im here i may as well show you shoppers sorry Hinchers !!
So you suddenly find a large brown envelope under your sofa - as you do. I am the world's worst cleaner but even I have never found anything that bulky under my sofa. This from a cleaning obsessed woman? Liar - it was to promote that stupid book again that somebody else probably wrote just to keep the cash rolling in. This woman never ceases to amaze me with her blatant lies and I can never understand how her sheep take it all in? Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So whose gonna take one for the team and get the book read it then summarize/review it here for us all? 🙍🏻‍♀️📖

Bagsey NOT ME 🙅🏻‍♀️
(Don't think I'd make it past the first page 😴😴😴)

X
I think if you pick it up in the supermarket and read it on the way around the store you'd have it finished by the time you reached the baked beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Good morning next level Jus-Trolls! 😘
So reading through a lot of posts about how people on Insta (mostly Zoph) make other people feel inferior/depressed etc. Let me tell you a little story....

A family I know through my daughter recently took a holiday. I know that on a particular day the husband and wife has been bitching at each other non stop to the point that the wife took herself outside to have a glass of wine. On her insta was a post showing said wine and a lovely view. Caption was something like “gorgeous sundowners blah blah”. All the comments were, as you’d expect; oooh fab hols, looks like heaven etc etc. The couple weren’t even speaking to each other at this point!

On another day they had been out to eat but had to leave the restaurant as toddler threw a massive hissy fit tantrum. Picture on Insta shows toddler in highchair at restaurant (the 1 nano second he was calm) and again comments saying how lovely and well behaved etc.

None of this is real guyzzzz. It’s all smoke and mirrors. Zoph isn’t happy - that’s very obvious. I wouldn’t swap my REAL life for her fake one for all the money in the world.

It makes me so sad that she has so much power over people’s feelings 🤯

Sorry this went on a bit. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk if you’re still reading 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Have I missed something does she no longer work with zoflora? She never seems to mention them
I thought she wasn’t allowed to any more since it’s flammable and she was telling everyone to wipe their whole house down with it and people were burning it in wax melters and soaking their cloths in it overnight ... could be wrong but sure I read that on here 🤔

Reactions: 4
Did it really take all day yesterday to come up with that woe is me post last night?

Do you think she's not really promoting the book because she knows it's all bullshit inside? It's too late now, she can't backtrack because it's there in black and white. I think a lump of brie should be a prize for the first person to find receipts on here that show she's lying on anything within that book! 😂

Reactions: 10
I nominate @shadyessex33 to do a dramatic reading of the mem-wah. Featuring clawing at the neck and face smacks whilst carrying on as if it never happened 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Have I missed something does she no longer work with zoflora? She never seems to mention them
She got pissed of when zoflora said That you shouldn’t mix it with hot water and leave it in a jar

so in retaliation she reposted one of her fans who got zoflo in her eye when a customer left the lid open

and that kids Is the end of the story
We will never see another bottle of
Zoflora in hinches story again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where’s the zoflora hour. Where is her favourites scent ‘peony’ that she show cased in boiling water to fill the air to say she laves ittt to then never see it again. Bet the hinchers are going crazy thinking where can I store all this Astonish with the narnias full of 4 of each scented zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m convinced she’s been banned from using Zoflora by them because of the bad publicity she’s ended up giving them. It’s not just the boiling water in the jar, there’s the poor girl who ended up with it in her face, the pets who’ve been ill, the mixing down toilets etc all because of her tips and hacks and her sheep desperately copying her.
I agree, I think they've had words with her. I think that's why she suddenly posted the pic of the woman who got it on her face to somehow justify her switching to Astonish.

Reactions: 16
Beckinsale to the party guyyzzz, but if she misses her old life so much why doesn’t she go back to it? Literally all she’d have to do to make that happen is delete Instagram and send Vestlife back to work and it would be job done.
It’s a pack of lies, they’ll have to prise her ‘Mrs Hinch brand’ from her claws before she gives up this life, she’s addicted to it now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.