Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how can people aspire to be like this woman? The amount of comments I see from young women saying they want to be Mrs Hinch is disturbing.

She has no real dreams or goals she wants to achieve, she just wants to clean her boring house with her boring personality.

What decade are we in?

Reactions: 22
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
No, I don’t feel in the slightest bit guilty. I never comment on any of Sophie’s IG posts or message her directly, and I never would. The only way she will ever see any of my comments is if she comes to this site to seek out criticism. She chooses to put herself & her family out there for all to see, if she can’t accept that not everyone is going to blow smoke up their arses she needs to find another occupation.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Random question does she ever drive herself about with Ronnie??? Can she drive?
She can drive because she once went out in the car to buy juice and on the way back she parked up on a housing estate and put up a story asking if any of the people who lived there might be Hinchers. Totally normal thing to do of a night wouldn't you say? I've never seen her driving with Ronnie in the car though, whether Inch is there or not. Not sure why. Hope that helps, all the vest xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She can drive because she once went out in the car to buy juice and on the way back she parked up on a housing estate and put up a story asking if any of the people who lived there might be Hinchers. Totally normal thing to do if a night wouldn't you say? I've never seen her driving with Ronnie in the car though, whether Inch is there or not. Not sure why. Hope that helps, all the vest xx
I always pull up outside random peoples houses on the way back from the shop, and wonder if anyone who lives there are my fellow Tattlers. (Only joking I don't even drive)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm half tempted to buy her new book, read it, write "what a pile of utter wank" on every page then send it to her readily available on Google address! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think, after reading that bunch of treacle pity party nonsense about her meeemawwwhrrr, she’s announcing the end of “Mrs Hinch”. The character. A bit like Paul O’grady getting rid of Lily Savage or Caroline Aherne with Mrs Merton? Mrs Hinch was a ‘cleaning’ account 😂😂😂😂😂, but now she’s no bloody idea what she is. Therefore I think This is Me, will be her becoming Sophie. Therefore she can become anything now. She’s is reborn. Hallelujah. Fly free Mrs Hinch. Welcome Sophlo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning bastards! Can I just say something I hope will make you all smile? In light of last night's pastry and cheese debacle followed by a few comments on weight, size, nutrition etc?
I'm a big girl and I have been all my life. I begrudge nothing that goes into my stomach, I have a love-love relationship with chardonnay and I'm an overweight vegetarian with a thyroid disorder. I use an exercise bike at least three times a week and cycle 100km per week if I can. I'm still a big fucker but I own it! I do not and will not subscribe to the idea that thin = happy = success
Now I really appreciate that not everyone will feel like this if they're struggling with weight and body confidence issues but, my fellow pastry trolls, THIS IS ME!

All the vest xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I don’t think she will be able to live her life without Instagram now she loves the attention waaaay too much. I think she will say she’s leaving the Mrsh Hinch stuff behind and will reveal her true self Queen Soph of Maldon. She will flash her wealth and try and be like all the other non cleaning brain dead influencers. Hopefully a lot more people will see her for what she is then.

Reactions: 15
So whose gonna take one for the team and get the book read it then summarize/review it here for us all? 🙍🏻‍♀️📖

Bagsey NOT ME 🙅🏻‍♀️
(Don't think I'd make it past the first page 😴😴😴)

X
Well, I work in a book shop and, no doubt, we'll have it in, but not for at least 6 weeks after the release date because we are a discount store so I'll see if I can muster the courage to skim through it to give a review! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly how can people aspire to be like this woman? The amount of comments I see from young women saying they want to be Mrs Hinch is disturbing.

She has no real dreams or goals she wants to achieve, she just wants to clean her boring house with her boring personality.

What decade are we in?
People still want the American dream...boy meets girl, get married, have baby...live happy ever after....and that's what they set out to sell....along with cleaning products, washing products, baby food, expensive electrical items, books ect....
Her dream is to make money, she isnt in it to clean she is in it to sell (how many other cleaners write books?)
The disturbing thing definitely is how many young people are aspiring to be like her, not finding their own careers in a job or wanting to just raise a good healthy family and not to follow others but do what they think is best?
We are in a new decade I understand that...its just a question of how dangerous this decade will prove to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I never..... I’ve woken up this morning to find I’ve been blocked 😂😂 Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeh but apparently it’s not ‘active’ but still inside her. What a load of bull! Of course it’s still working
Oh does it have a switch? I wonder did she disinfect yesterday with her stripy cloth? It must have been turned off for her cheese mountain!

Reactions: 5
Have I missed something does she no longer work with zoflora? She never seems to mention them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.