Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to comment about the JusRol stories not marked Ad/Gifted, then see she's just deleted them 😂

Reactions: 7

The difference in her voice in this video is unreal! She doesn’t sound like so much of a twit!
Wow, it's sad to see how much she has changed. I understand that to do this as a job you need to start doing ads and things, but why change the way you do your content? Why change your voice?

Reactions: 12
Jesus christ you lot are so chatty lol I can't believe there's a new thread already. Gonna catch up later on my night shift break x what's the clown been up to today

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 253812I don't think anyone has TBH, wait till you taste the hospital food after your admitted with clogged arteries
Looks like something from Texas chainsaw massacre, post massacre and very anaemic. My god never have I ever. Never tasted so good Soph. Really? 😳😳😳😳. Maybe we had a knee jerk reaction to the pastry. Who the duck is going to be inspired to buy that shite now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not been a great day for Zoflora; our zoph has launched an astonish hour and they are getting a lot of tit on their insta page for making a minimum £15 spend to get a spray bottle. The disinfectant community are not happy. Who spends £15 in one go on disinfectant?!

Just about to say the same, couldn’t be bothered to wrap them separately, #beyondlazyandstupid 🤪
Not like she is short of pastry....

Reactions: 11
That was me 😂 Stole the bit of card off of a trolley and took a pen off the shelf 😂
Haha you LEGEND, I laughed out loud when I saw it!! 😂😂 I think we should all leave a random note on something in Home Bargains, B&M or Asda..... duck the haters! 👍😂

#ATV 🎽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not been a great day for Zoflora; our zoph has launched an astonish hour and they are getting a lot of tit on their insta page for making a minimum £15 spend to get a spray bottle. The disinfectant community are not happy. Who spends £15 in one go on disinfectant?!

Not like she is short of pastry....
I saw they'd bought out a bottle, and £1.50 isn't bad, but a £15 minimum spend is disgusting!

Ermmm surely she just needed to use rolled pastry for that why the hell is she using croissant pastry?!??

Reactions: 9
Upton to the party guyzzzz

Sophie for the love of god why don’t you just get some hello fresh. It comes with very easy instructions even for the worst of chefs. I have a discount code I can dig out from somewhere, then you won’t have to eat anymore prolapsed intestines. ATV
I effin LOVE Hello Fresh! Just about to make one of their meals now 🤤 (ps also have free box codes if anyone wants one guyzzzz hope that helps)

Seen as we are talking food here is a list of some foods I enjoy putting in my face:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey

Here is a list of things I do not like to stick together then put in my face, because I am normal:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey

• Haha
Reactions: 26
... prolapse on a plate...
Prolapse on a plate
I'm on a jusroll
Kates Garraway and Thornton

I know we're just a bunch of mean, jealous, bullying haters (ahem!) but you guys have been on top form today, I've snorted my tea so much throughout the day I'll probably need to wipe down the wall in front of me. Need to wait until I've got a dirty pair of boxers to use first though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How is that even a meal! Seriously tho vest has got to sneak out for a decent feed at some point during the day. Tells her he's in tescos whilst him and Ronsomes are living their vest life in the car with a McDonald's
I'd absolutely love that to be true, and for little Ronnie to be in his element getting stuck into eating something tasty and flavoursome, bless him. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That looks nasty. what’s wrong with puff pastry and splitting one block of Brie for two people, that’s a Brie block each!?

Un-Brie-leivable Jeff! 🥐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That brie concoction looks utterly disgusting, and how much is gonna end up in the bin? 🤢 And 2 whole brie for 2 people?? WTF? They literally have money to burn!

I thought you were supposed to do Camembert not Brie and also not in a croissant

my wine is coming up and not from the consumption either

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello trolls! What whirlwind 24 hours in a Hinch land.
Me and my BIL met up with my sisters friend, we have hopefully got her some sort of help to be lined up filling in all the forms universal credit and child benefit.
I did a big food shop for her and took her some baby grows that my littlest had grown out of and some older girls bits for her others.
I was going to charity shop them anyway so just said once she was done with them to do the same or if they were still in good nick she could fb marketplace them or something.

it made me so sad though, she is an absolute shell of a woman she looked truly broken.
I’m so fortunate to have the luxuries and life I do but that’s only thanks to my husband anyway. We often donate to food banks etc my children will always get something to put into the cart at the supermarket to leave for a charity as we leave.

But tomorrow morning after I’ve done the school run I’m going to buy and donate spare things to three different places I’ve found.

It won’t be a half open packet of nappies that I was given. Or some 50p mugshots from B&M.
But helpful useful things.

Suppose the only good out of Hinch being such a greedy deceitful cow is that it makes you realise that actually you are a good person with a good heart who can make much more a difference in the world than she ever could by just (don’t hate me) “being kind” and thoughtful.

I’m now having a very large wine! X
You're an angel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.