Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was in the Asda before, walked past the Jus Rol and snarled it. I forgot my sharpie so I couldn't write Jus Trol on it 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Petitpioneer

Hiiiiii guyssss!!
Whilst browsing I have been thinking about the ‘this is me’ memoir future Nobel prize book so I have googled: This is me book... and i’ve found out ( don’t know if this has been addressed before) that Chrissy Metz from This is Us ( great show I end up crying on all episodes)has a book called This is me and talks about her life and has also a chapter talking about haters ‘ she is grateful for her haters’.... so kind of the same as our beloved Zophlo....sorry Astoninch.
Also you see how she is always doing ‘puns’ with the songs she puts on her stories and the things she says/does? If we go through the lyrics of This is Me its ALL about the haters and how you can be your true self no matter how much everybody says you suck.. so yes I think the book will be mostly about haters and this will somehow make her sheep feel ok with her leaving her Mrs Hinch world ‘I’m not scared to be seen’ and I think she will become : Sophie Hinchliffe, sort of celebrity.I think she’ll change her name on insta, get rid of the house picture and put her face there. It will be her transformation..

Don’t know if this makes sense, I haven’t had much sleep 😴, baby duty.

Hope this helps xxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Aruba

She is 100% leaving Instagram.

It’s time. The cleaning buzz is gone because real life has taken over with this horror of a pandemic. Nobody cares about her minky.

All her faffing about while people are losing jobs and even their lives is just so irrelevant and pure nonsense. Her personality can’t carry her through.

She needs to step away and protect her son. The end.

• Heart

hinchlighting

Zoph, you never found them under the sofa whilst hoovering; the book covers were sitting on the side table on one of your pics yesterday. Why can you never be honest? And as for “your say” what you mean is your version of events. We know that won’t be the truth.

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
I’ve had many cheese fondue style dinners courtesy of a husband that loves cheese and skiing holidays. I’ve seen many things dipped in melted cheese (just to clarify, in a non x-rated way) but never a cracker. Not least because they break when you try to scoop. And a whole Brie per person?! Also, what was the point of the pastry round it?

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I’ve had one of the worst days of my life, I’ve been crying for hours. I think my social Media needs to go. Its not helping my mental health at all. People have real things going on, having a really hard time and I don’t think I can cope watching this prick living her ridiculous life anymore. Life is so unfair. Fuck yeah I’m jealous, jealous of how easy she has it. I feel done in. This battle is exhausting
I know it’s hard but please please do NOT compare yourself to her. Everything about her is fake. The house, the marriage, her parenting skills, her cleaning, her perfikkkkkk life. The reason it’s easy is because she has Inch high and Freda of the high plains there all the time. She doesn’t look after her wee lad at all. Only fir the gram. Yes she has money but for what? And she’s so selfish with it. I’ve no issue with people being rich, I’m not 1 of those. But you’ve got to work for it. You sound like a lovely person and don’t forget us tattlers are here for you 💪💪👍

• Heart

Gio

Eeee you can’t just accuse people of drugging there kid
Hang on, I didn’t accuse her. What I actually said was it wouldn’t shock me. There are plenty of other people on here who have actually accused her of this, and far worse, so I don’t appreciate being singled out thanks!

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
What a fucking liar she is ? How can her sheep not see through her......😡😡😡 why the hell would you be shoving all those important stuff about ur precious book underneath your sofa , it’s usually bits of food and baby toys that’s gets rammed underneath your sofa not your precious work stuff why can’t she just be honest and come out sat here guys am going to rub it in you my book is coming out next week and I can’t wait to rob your money of all you stupid ones that loves to read about my stupif fake pathetic life 👌🏻👌🏻
Imagine having to stage every aspect of your life for Instagram ... Uhhh no thanks what a life consuming headache 🥵 (for the people who think we're jealous - pampers nappy test was staged for Advertising.
- we are arguing over soaking dishes - advertising.
- oh look my book happened to under the sofa - AD.
- book in the back of every shot - subliminal AD.
- fabreze lingering in the background - sublinal AD)

• Heart
  • Angry

Dexy

VIP Member
Loves the boring day to day life of being at home ? Had three holidays in less than three months. Dickhead.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
She has summed up his purpose here like all her other 'sentiments' she strokes him and holds him so SHE feels ok. Everything is about her all the time
It's not "Ronnie wants to cuddle his mummy because it makes him feel cosy safe and secure and happy" me me me me me me and what others can do for me me me me.
Ronnie asleep on her lap is the most common picture of her actually holding or ‘interacting’ with him. Why doesnt Inch film her playing on the floor with Ronnie and interacting with him when he’s actually awake! Pictures when he’s awake are mainly of her holding him in a very clumsy, awkward manner, him facing away from her.No pictures of her snuggled up with him and him poking at her face, putting his fingers in her mouth like babies do!

Be creative

Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
I, for one, don’t feel guilty at all. Or maybe to put it better, I feel equally as guilty as Sophie does bleeding her followers dry and feeding them lies all the time. So if you think she feels guilty for that, then sure, I suppose I feel guilty. I’ll sleep easy tonight though, confident I have no guilt to keep me awake... just like your blessed Soph. ATV

• Heart

Be kond

Chatty Member
I have just come home from work, where I spend 3 hours of my shift sorting through waste that we can salvage to go to the Local food bank. I don’t work in a big supermarket. I work in a small local shop in a town. Because sophie, people that tend to use food banks are DESPERATE. They use it as last resort to feed their families. Every day of the week they come collect what we have donated and are ever so so grateful for it. What on gods earth is “cute” about people STRUGGLING TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES? Yet you’re flaunting you’re gifted pastry as if it’s nothing. You ought to be ashamed of yourself and that half arsed food donation you did yesterday because you saw what tattle had said about you. You filmed it purposely so the sheep would make you feel good about it. you honestly should be ashamed sophie

• Heart

MissSunshine

I don’t buy the wholesome “I just love pastry” act she’s putting on - she uses pastry for every meal for a month, then Stacey starts doing the same - then all of a sudden, she gets sent a whole box of the stuff and now she’s making food from their website?? All screams of some kind of secret deal to me. I give it a few weeks before she’s ‘working with them’

life is great

Chatty Member
Her sheep really are thick fucks!! Tagging their majesty in posts about doing a zoflora hour tomorrow. They don't realise that she has boycotted zoflora for calling her out. Let's see how many of them actually turn to astonish now

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Remember when she thought she’d be tick tock famous 😂 that was a flop 😂 she’s not down with the kids
E774B125-1B91-466F-832C-7E5627F8488F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23