Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
People still want the American dream...boy meets girl, get married, have baby...live happy ever after....and that's what they set out to sell....along with cleaning products, washing products, baby food, expensive electrical items, books ect....
Her dream is to make money, she isnt in it to clean she is in it to sell (how many other cleaners write books?)
The disturbing thing definitely is how many young people are aspiring to be like her, not finding their own careers in a job or wanting to just raise a good healthy family and not to follow others but do what they think is best?
We are in a new decade I understand that...its just a question of how dangerous this decade will prove to be?
Yeah totally! I’ve said similar before! It’s like she’s selling her whole life to the shoppers but of course most can never have it, not her real life. Meeting “the one”, setting up home in a flat, grand proposal, move to big house, big white wedding, dog, baby conceived practically on wedding night. All while becoming filthy rich. It’s like a Hallmark movie with Trace playing role of the sassy bigger girl who owns her own business. She ALWAYS appears in those films and I didn’t realise how much that is Trace until now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

AC55

VIP Member
Saaaaaaame! Nobody knows I’m on here - they would think I was deranged to feel this much disgust towards someone who has literally no bearing on my life 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm totally incognito here 😂 my friends and work colleagues would be horrified if they knew I was here! 😂

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
All I can think of is the absolute scenes that would have unfolded in that house last night and this morning 🤣
We’re going to receive a scheduled I’ve been up With what mum calls toilet tummy because I’m a lieing tramp that’s getting caught out more and more post wi the in the next 24 hours 🔮🔮🤣🤣

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I don't think shes turned down any TV work, it's just shes unemployable seeing the failed This Morning appearances and its put many companies off.

Soph wants to earn the most money for doing very little, where are these TV appearances to promote her book, Radio shows, Podcasts!!. There isn't any.
She has no interest in doing anything apart from staying at home and doing Swipe ups and Ads. She sees her home as her comfort zone and that's where she will stay.

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Also I would never message Hinch directly or comment on anything on her IG. I have no problem talking about her elsewhere though

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
That Chicken strip is always sulking. Got a face on him like a skelped arse. Pompous looking thing. I know he’s a dog and can’t help it but his Christmas weight is hanging round ain’t it? Is it holiday weight now Soph?
Since he got trolled for his weight he's been comfort eating 😂

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Just want to throw out a quick Bingo before I forget about it!

In her chapter 'The truth about the trolls' she will claim that there are ENTIRE WEBSITES GUYZZ trolling her and determined to break her.

No Hun, there are a few insta pages which expose your lies and a couple of hundred threads of the same on a gossip website, which was not originally set up in your honour 🙄

• Haha

Ground turmeric

Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Not at all,
Seen as you asked, its ok
"we've got this"
"hope that helps"
Put your phone in a drawer and I hope you have a lovely weekend,
ATV

• Haha

Alice007

Tea from the last thread ... 🤯🤯🤯
@JamiesWillyHillBalance
I’ve got a few questions if that’s okay ?

Is her friendship with Stacey genuine , is it all for the gram ?

There was a mention of Inch continuously lying to her - are there trust issues in their relationship ?

Does Inch intend on going back to work ?

How does the fact she’s been sectioned effect her relationship with Ron? Are there any legal rules she has to obey or is there anything she can’t do with him ?

How’s her mental state at the moment and does Inch mentally support her / want best for her ?

Is there any indication of them moving in the near future ? If so, what’s the reason ?

Lastly, what does she really think of her followers ? Does she think of them as sheep ? 😂
can’t imagine she genuinely cares about them when she has openly said she is looking forward to the day she’s made enough money so that she can log off insta for good 🤷🏼‍♀️

No worries if you can’t get responses x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
You don’t see her actually eat that bile do you? she just forks it and spits it straight in The bin probably.
Is it wrong to say to she still eats like a fat person
How do fat people eat? I use a knife and fork! Do you mean she doesn’t eat very healthily and someone of her body shape looks like they eat a lot of non fattening foods! Come on now hun be kond

• Haha
  • Heart
I love when she mentions the weather... because when she says I dunno what the weathers doing it can’t make up its mind do we will SEE what we get up to today....

AKA I can’t decide what pre recorded I will need today so can’t let you know until I’ve made sure the weather lines up with real time 😂

• Haha

Cbawts90

Why does she always assume her followers are weak shy types?? Surely lots of her followers work full time, have multiple children to look after, no help from family etc... And are strong capable people. The constant you can do this etc is patronising...

Reactions: 22

Lreb88

VIP Member
Beckinsale to the party guyyzzz, but if she misses her old life so much why doesn’t she go back to it? Literally all she’d have to do to make that happen is delete Instagram and send Vestlife back to work and it would be job done.
It’s a pack of lies, they’ll have to prise her ‘Mrs Hinch brand’ from her claws before she gives up this life, she’s addicted to it now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Try and be consistent love one minute it’s staying in a luxury rental costing thousands wanting to move house and have fields, horses etc the next thing it’s ‘ I like the simple things like looking at rain and contemplating my belly button’

And I don’t think we or anyone else needs your ‘gentle reminders’

Attachments

• Sick

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Aragon to the party! I am catching up from last thread, re this post:

15C74B7A-6757-4B53-8945-CB7CD53EB607.jpeg

Can I call bingo on her wrapping it up in paper and string and giving it to her “kids” for Christmas? “What even is it like being friends with famous me guyzzz?”

Also here to say I am loving the Zoflora drama. Although they’ve gifted her stuff, both sides have maintained that they don’t have a working partnership, that she just laahhves it guyz! So if that is true, they were free to call her out on her dangerous practice that they have a legal responsibility to address as a company. Versus PG who has brand partnership with her, for example, they would deal with it quietly and internally like the time she ripped off the locking lid on the tabs; rather than naming her, they got her to show it again but correctly and also got some of their other influencers to demonstrate proper use to undo her damage, without calling her out specifically. I love it guyzzz 🥰

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
So Zoflora hour is now replaced by Astonish hour - what a fickle place the cleaning world is 🤦‍♀️🤣
PS she’s obvs had to do a quick food shop (Brie) today seeing that she had to clear her cupboards to fill a bag to give to the food bank in HASTE last night #givetotheneedynotthegreedy #foodbanksareopentodonations365daysofThe year 😡

• Haha

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Afternoon guys.
I've enjoyed catching up yous sure do know how to make people laugh.

This whole Jus-roll package she was donated has annoyed me as it has others.
My husband came home this morning and said his new company, had to cancel the annual family funday this year because of Covid. They provide a annual fun day to say thanks to their workers and families for the work and because they cancelled they would provide everyone with a goodie bag (will be filled with crisps, snacks, biscuits cakes) (company is a well known snack company 😉) as a thank you instead. How kind considering he's only been there since July hes still entitled, which will come in great for a family who has packed lunches and needs to save money.

I wonder if Jus-roll done this with all their workers (or any company that does this for insta famous people). Imagine slogging ya guts out for min wage, told you aren't allowed to take anything from the production lines as its all sales to come home to see a lady been giving this as a gift. A lady that could easily afford to buy all that, never has to worry about money for food.

The products she is gifted never really bothers me because I get they want and need the stupid sheep to buy it. But the gifting of food to some greedy twat that doesn't need it pisses me off! Why didn't she say no thank you, please donate it. Please tell your workers to keep it. Why not do a giveaway. Greedy greedy greedy pastry troll!