Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I’m convinced she’s been banned from using Zoflora by them because of the bad publicity she’s ended up giving them. It’s not just the boiling water in the jar, there’s the poor girl who ended up with it in her face, the pets who’ve been ill, the mixing down toilets etc all because of her tips and hacks and her sheep desperately copying her.

Reactions: 26

CoolMom

VIP Member
Upton to the party guyzzzz

Sophie for the love of god why don’t you just get some hello fresh. It comes with very easy instructions even for the worst of chefs. I have a discount code I can dig out from somewhere, then you won’t have to eat anymore prolapsed intestines. ATV
I effin LOVE Hello Fresh! Just about to make one of their meals now 🤤 (ps also have free box codes if anyone wants one guyzzzz hope that helps)

Seen as we are talking food here is a list of some foods I enjoy putting in my face:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey

Here is a list of things I do not like to stick together then put in my face, because I am normal:
Brie
Chutney
Pastry
Honey

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I’ve officially been blocked on both my accounts , first one for liking someone’s comment on her post, second for telling her she’s a lying wench the envelope was on the sofa all morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

mgh727

VIP Member
Side note: Surely the herby tear and share bread bites would be nicer with Brie than a sweet crossaint🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

PJ party girl

Just went to comment on the last thread and again it had closed; been a whirlwind these past 2 days! Just broken down on the phone to a poor woman when I called to see what has happened in a county court case I have launched against a scammer who took thousands of pounds from me and found out nothing has been done for the last 2 months! So to see that dozy bint still flaunting her free pastry has made me even more annoyed and upset! Sorry, rant over!

• Sad
  • Wow

Pastrytroll

Have I missed something does she no longer work with zoflora? She never seems to mention them
She got pissed of when zoflora said That you shouldn’t mix it with hot water and leave it in a jar

so in retaliation she reposted one of her fans who got zoflo in her eye when a customer left the lid open

and that kids Is the end of the story
We will never see another bottle of
Zoflora in hinches story again

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I think the site probably had a massive influx of requests after it was posted on here and maybe got suspicious of a hun infiltration. Although these threads move the fastest it’s a lot of the same characters who appear and I always forget how many people must be lurking! My friend sent me the LimeGloss article about Hinch as we both dislike her but she doesn’t know I’m on here. She might be too or may just be a lurker. We are really close, like one wrung below best friend. It’s weird how I don’t want to mention it. My secret pastry troll shame #ThisIsMe

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
00EB01A6-FD24-4B7A-AA31-54A8104F82E1.jpeg

This dog is the most miserable dog I’ve ever seen. She says he is sulking but he looks like this all the bloody time!! Just miserable and pompous ( what a combination ). Also shocked how his bulk is even more apparent when he is wet. She’s killing him with cheap dog ham and massive treats.

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
I cannot explain how much this woman makes me want to smack her across the face. I am not a violent person but I’d smack that smug inflated lip face off her 😂 x
[/QUOTE]
You need to go round her house and let loose some spiders, she'll do the smacking of the face for you ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
The woman is absolutely tapped. It's been less than 24 hours since she had to do damage control over the pastry. Yet here she is gleefully showing off again and hiding the fact it was gifted. One mad panic to the closed food bank does not make it all perfectly fine again. Tone deaf moron.

• Angry

kgsd798

Winslet to the party, but just updated my Husband on Hinch and he said it’s “all a bit petty”

anyone know a good divorce lawyer?

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
People act like “gifting” stuff to normal people won’t promote the product. Generally it won’t but there’s ways around that. For the money Jus Rol paid that bint they could have ramped up their budget for sponsored ads on social media, maybe a TV ad. Get 5 people - a nurse, a teacher, a parent working from home, a person who works shifts at 24 hour supermarket and a cook in an old folks home. Proper heroes of the hour. Show what they do with Jus Rol that’ll make a night shift snack at hospital, show how it’ll keep in the staff room fridge for lunch next day, how you can turn it into a quick dinner while working from your kitchen table with kids running around, how you can whip up a quick but treat breakfast post night shift after getting home from supermarket, show how you can use it to cook for loads of people. But no. No. Gift it to that bint.
I used to volunteer at a community cafe that collected food donations from local shops and then cooked it into meals that people could come in and buy, £3 for 3 courses, 50p for a hot drink and we also had a voucher/pay it forward scheme so that if someone who was homeless came in and had no money they could have a hot meal, or we could make them something to take away. We would have LOVED some pre made pastry, we could have made pasties and things that could be packed up and given to people on the streets. But because the charity didn't have 3 million fake followers they never had anything like that).

Just to add, I am not a fan of Starbucks, however they did choose to sponsor the cafe and provided all the tea and coffee free of charge, as well as cakes, chocolates and biscuits. I have more respect for them because that cost them fuck all but made a massive difference to a small project.

• Heart

CoolMom

VIP Member
Omg can you imagine!!! What would she do! Who would she pick son 1 or 2
When I was pregnant first time I was overthinking everything and said to my husband (around 6 months in) oh my God what if he is allergic to the dog or cats?!

He went quiet for a few seconds then said..'well I guess he would have to find a new home. Lots of couples looking to adopt newborns'

He was around 70% joking.

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bloody hell shes acting as if she is Captain America hanging up his shield, I dont think anyone would be that bothered if you sodded off Soph hun

• Haha