Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was me 😂 Stole the bit of card off of a trolley and took a pen off the shelf 😂
Do you have a photo as I’ve missed it & struggling to keep up on the threads, I have this thing called ‘work’ that keeps taking up my time 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree she puts sprinkles on everything!!

We couldn't have been too bad she has been here since June, if I dont like something I would have left before now?
They’ve gone now but I looked at previous posts and they were all on SS’s thread in defence of her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@StopsayingHandsnomes please don't ever compare your life with her or any other social media influencers. Their lives are scripted and manicured and not real. They only show you what they want you to see and that is the supposed perfection. Happiness does not come from having free stuff sent to you, nor does it come from having an immaculate house, a tiny waist or an expensive car. It comes from being happy with who you are and what you've got. I know that sounds like a platitude but it's not, honestly. Don't be jealous of an instafamous gobshite who doesn't give a toss about anyone but herself, and never forget she has help on hand 24/7 to maintain this perfect persona. That isn't real life.
I'm only a message away if you need to talk xx

Funny that shes going on about 'the girls' when Tattle was chatting about 'the kids' earlier on and last night 👀👀👀👀👀
At first when she said "I've sent this to the girls" I thought she'd summoned her little delivery man in his little delivery van to take them each a slice! 😂 I bet they think they've dodged a bullet not having that for their teas!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This may have already been said, I've still a few pages to catch up on. I wonder if this memwah is a goodbye to "Mrs Hinch" but she will then come back to Instagram as Sophie "Rose" Hinchliffe in her mansion and be able to post whatever she likes, fashion, designer bags etc. She will be able to show off her Audi and not have to "clean" anything or pretend she prefers Poundland over Harrods. Jamie will also be in on it.

Reactions: 30
I've just started Gousto and a pasta one, Hello Fresh is too healthy for me 😆
I found hello fresh quite healthy as they never delivered me all the ingredients I needed or the meat was ‘off’ so I never got the full meal .... didn’t last long in our house 😕

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry to hear that, I can't say anything to make it better, but social media I believe is why many people now suffer mental health problems.
We have a hard enough time anyway, but we have these influencers parade their so called perfect lives in our faces, so when we have bad days it makes us feel a thousand times worse.
Try and remember that it's all a fake life, and let take hinch as an example - shes clearly not happy, money and a gifted life doesn't buy happiness. The only thing that gives you that is your own self worth, and if you don't have that then its time to reach out.
I have a child that suffers awfully with her mental health, and I work for a charity that deals with the vulnerable, so I myself have had my own struggles lately with work and home life.
Watching the pastry thing last night made me furious, but I wasn't low with lifes pressures so I could feel anger and that was it.
If though I had a day at home and work where it was incredibly hard then it would have made me hit the bottom again.

It's not you that should feel bad though, its these con artists, they're the ones to blame.

I'm not ashamed to say that recently I had to phone the Samaritans. Thats not because I was at risk myself, it was because I was lost in what to do for my child and needed to talk... and you know what, it worked! It didn't fix it, but it took the pressure off a bit by talking.

My advice is speak to someone, call them, and if you don't want to say any words then
Text SHOUT 85258 (I hope admin will allow me to say that ❤) amd you can text back and forth.

Don't suffer in silence, reach out to charities and helplines that are associated with whatever your problems are.

Like I say, I work for a charity, and we're there to take the pressure off. Take care x
And the Hinchers say we're the trolls, haters and bullies! You are a truly lovely person! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
NO, I dont feel guilt at all!

I feel if I help one young person who has been badly influenced by this lying, cheating, greedy, dangerous woman who refuses to follow rules or research a product before she thinks about how much money she makes then I am happy?
A woman who prays on the vulnerable that they actual believe she is a friend or even part of their family....
She is leaving behind a trail of sad, unhappy people whos mental health has deterated since they followed her, people who feel inadequate with their lives and people who have parted with more money than they can afford to trying to keep up with her and you ask...."do WE feel guilt?" 🤔

Reactions: 35
It’s mad how many nurses and NHS workers are in here 🥰( I’m a nurse myself) considering we are thought of as a bunch of bitter sour old pastry trolling bastards, there are lots of people who are educated, articulate, bleeping hilarious and in the caring profession. Compared to the fuckers who wank over hinch and can’t string a sentence together...don’t work....are cunts.... could go on
I'm nurse too. Tattle and AC55 is my alter ego! 😈😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
I do agree with you to an extent. However there are things she has done that I dont agree with. I.e zofloragate, not acknowledging women dying from mixing chemicals (that she encouraged) and the blatant amount of lying for no reason. Someone posted one of her earlier stories from a few years ago and there's such a difference. Shes full on sales woman now. The majority of her stories are swipe ups and she doesnt do a great deal of cleaning. There's advertising laws that's shes not following and it's not like they're the hardest laws to follow. She's in the public eye so she's going to subjected to criticism.
I'm not particularly nasty about her. I'm more concerned for the breakdown she seems to be having to be honest.

Before I joined this site I did think some of the comments on here were particularly harsh (and I still do) however watching her stories then coming here afterwards, some of the comments I have started to agree with.

Reactions: 18
I don’t feel guilty. You can’t compare CF and Hinch either. CF had a legitimate and successful career in television for many years and the media hounded her over what happened in private which created a ton of gossip and speculation on social media. CF’s private life was not for sale or for money. Just because someone is on TV doing a job doesn’t mean we should have access to their whole life.

Hinch is putting her own personal life and family including innocent child on social media every single day to make money. The money she makes is not from ITV, it’s from young mums on tight budgets who end up feeling very inadequate and insecure that they don’t look a certain way, or have certain things. The fact that her swipe ups often have companies who use Klarna tell you everything you need do know - praying on people who don’t have much money to buy things and will stretch themselves on credit. She also has promoted dangerous activities with products and encouraged people to buy masses of chemicals they do not need. Exposing your young child to get free products gifted to you, does that sound remotely normal? It’s not

I'm nurse too. Tattle and AC55 is my alter ego! 😈😂
im in the NHS too

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So you suddenly find a large brown envelope under your sofa - as you do. I am the world's worst cleaner but even I have never found anything that bulky under my sofa. This from a cleaning obsessed woman? Liar - it was to promote that stupid book again that somebody else probably wrote just to keep the cash rolling in. This woman never ceases to amaze me with her blatant lies and I can never understand how her sheep take it all in? Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And the Hinchers say we're the trolls, haters and bullies! You are a truly lovely person! 💖
Exactly....I have just looked back over the last 24 hours, there have been some amazing posts written by people who genuinely care....not out to gain anything....just care about others and want to help....someone asked if we feel guilt, NO we feel proud!! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Also I would never message Hinch directly or comment on anything on her IG. I have no problem talking about her elsewhere though

Reactions: 23
Sorry really Kate to the party but just spied her addressjng the photos that I had spotted in the background. Can’t help herself can she. How sad that she places items around the house intentionally to create content moments. I’ll bet the Piriton gets addressed tomorrow.
whenever she talks about her books it’s the design features - pretty borders, photos etc. Never the slog of writing it. Compare to the fletchers with their writing rooms and notebooks full of ideas 😂😂

Reactions: 14

Not at all,
Seen as you asked, its ok
"we've got this"
"hope that helps"
Put your phone in a drawer and I hope you have a lovely weekend,
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry really Kate to the party but just spied her addressjng the photos that I had spotted in the background. Can’t help herself can she. How sad that she places items around the house intentionally to create content moments. I’ll bet the Piriton gets addressed tomorrow.
whenever she talks about her books it’s the design features - pretty borders, photos etc. Never the slog of writing it. Compare to the fletchers with their writing rooms and notebooks full of ideas 😂😂
Thats because she didnt write it!😉
I totally ignored the piriton thing, it's there for a reason and I wasnt going to buy into that reason, I am sure she will tell everyone and I am sure it will be another mouth full of lying stories....bit like that book will be!!

Reactions: 6
When I first came over to Tattle it was out of curiosity to see what the ‘bullies’ were saying. What I actually found was a community of people who are just sick of being lied to. I’ve found that anything particularly nasty gets shut down straight away. I think the Hinch FB groups are far more vicious

Reactions: 39
I think Hinch would like to believe no one is getting into debt over her and people aren’t going to mix chemicals but sadly we have seen that people are getting into debt and they are feeling like tit because of her and they are mixing chemicals as a direct result of her promotional activities

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.