Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I have taken your advice and deleted my social media xx

Reactions: 8
It’s my favourite
Normally get a good deal on Waitrose for 6 or 12 bottles lol
Normally I get a wine delivery whilst he’s away but tonight is goodbye to the last of my final bottle

*hastily sends a text to husband to tell him*
It’s even better when you get waitrose vouchers that amount to another 20% off...it’s when we stock up with wine as you end up with some lovely wines at an average of £7 or so a bottle. Makes it even more annoying when the likes of the grinch flaunt their obvious wealth when others save for the small pleasures in life. But I’d still rather have my life than hers any day.

Reactions: 7
Oh my , I know what you mean. She has no talent ect. Yeah go off it for a while, it is exhausting. Its not fair. Shes a idiot and your not. Just step back for a while .... Tattlers are here for you x

Reactions: 4
Do you know what page the tea spilling starts at please? couldn't see any when i skimmed 40-58 of last thread

Very well put; I’ve just said that I’d hate to swap my life with hers, despite all that’s going on it.

Reactions: 3
Aw I just can’t I’m not having it!!!! She can fuck right off calling him ‘roo’. I’ve got a 15 week old pup and she’s called rue, It’s sacred! So Sophie if your reading this.
Piss off love, cheers
https://giphy.com/YSfJoPlBxNcNMvvEcz

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Do you know what page the tea spilling starts at please? couldn't see any when i skimmed 40-58 of last thread
Took me ages to find it
Here’s the link x

Reactions: 3
Ah sorry I thought she was gifted a box just before they went away xx
She had some that she said she bought, but on one.of her stories, think the one where she received the copy of her book the day she went on holiday, I'm sure there was a box with astonish wood cleaner or something on the side of it, had clearly just been delivered. Plus they have featured her in their stories

Reactions: 7
Well they didn’t eat much of their cheese croissant dinner if her last story is anything to go by! Not even half of it has been eaten!

I wonder if Soph will say tomorrow "sorry guyzz I'm having a day off today as i dont know whether to sit on the porcelain or hug it".

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.