Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I really wonder if her book is her goodbye .....her explanation she is moving , etc etc ... she keeps eluding to something I fucking hope so .... or is this just the hinch pr machine in full swing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
That is literally the only time I’ve ever seen her play with him with a toy or do anything remotely interactive but she seemed a bit over excited and was shouting at him a bit. He isn’t repeating animal noises yet so perhaps keep it up and not just to advertise toys...

can’t get over the size of the dog and why she’s feeding it £1 packet processed chicken everyday 😡

bubblebuttt

Loving the song choice for the food video.

You're not just a 'little' unsteady Soph, you're as unsteady as jelly on a mechanical bull.

• Haha
  • Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Upton to the party guyzzzz

Sophie for the love of god why don’t you just get some hello fresh. It comes with very easy instructions even for the worst of chefs. I have a discount code I can dig out from somewhere, then you won’t have to eat anymore prolapsed intestines. ATV

• Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Hi soph 👋 it's past your bedtime ATV

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Her eyebrows look nice on that magazine cover. What made her think 'nah, I need to change my eyebrows to make them look like an Eagle is about to take off'

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pergola

VIP Member
How is she such a skinny bitch? I bet she’s bulimic or something. Surely nobody can eat as much shite as she is and not gain weight?! We know she used to be fat, and we know she doesn’t exercise so how isn’t she gaining weight?!
We never actually see it in her mouth....we know loads of crap comes out of her mouth but we never see loads of crap go in?? 😂

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Wonder if at any point, any of you feel guilty? Any of you feel like the things you say are horrid cruel and nasty even if they may have a streak of truth to them, Wonder if you all had a thread about Caroline Flack before she died and if you realise this is the same thing and that you are all just playground bullies?

Don't worry I am leaving as you all just boggle my mind. Nasty vicious pieces of work. Vile.
Hiya Sophie having one of your sleepless anxiety riddled nights again? ATV X

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Does anyone think, after reading that bunch of treacle pity party nonsense about her meeemawwwhrrr, she’s announcing the end of “Mrs Hinch”. The character. A bit like Paul O’grady getting rid of Lily Savage or Caroline Aherne with Mrs Merton? Mrs Hinch was a ‘cleaning’ account 😂😂😂😂😂, but now she’s no bloody idea what she is. Therefore I think This is Me, will be her becoming Sophie. Therefore she can become anything now. She’s is reborn. Hallelujah. Fly free Mrs Hinch. Welcome Sophlo

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I do put my dog in a robe after bathing her. After her bath she likes to rub herself on the walls, carpet, furniture to dry off and the robe is damage limitation.
Mine too! A bath has the same effect on my dog as a bucket of pre-artificial-colouring-ban blue smarties would have on a toddler. She runs round the house at 1000mph rubbing herself on every surface.

• Haha

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
She looks nothing like that and they've made her look WAY older than 30!

She's clearly going for the sympathy vote but the average joe blogs will be opening their papers this weekend not having a scooby doo who she is.

RogueRey

VIP Member
I got this back from ASA. I know it’s just a standard letter. But at least it seems to indicate that they are putting a case together about her.
That's the email I got 3 times. At first I was delighted but now , I'm not as happy. We shall see what happens over the next few months.

• Sad
  • Wow