Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the first food bank she went to is a food bank she “regularly” donates to (like she claims), surely she would be aware of their altered donation times due to COVID-19 from all the times she’s been to donate in March, April, May, June, July..... 🙄

She’d never donated to a food bank in her life before today. Furthermore, she feeds her family like they take donations from a food bank themselves. Does she actually eat anything that isn’t pastry or spaghetti hoops ??

Reactions: 35
If she “regularly” donates to food banks why isn’t she aware if they are open or not during the pandemic? It’s been going on for 8 months now...
Because she’s full of tit! I’ll bet she’s NEVER, EVER donated before! She’s so transparent! she’s either been pressurised by Gleam because of all the backlash she’s got from tattle or Just from the backlash she’s got from tattle it’s so ridiculous that she did it virtually straight away after reading here! You only had to do a quick google to find out the opening times of local food banks
Hi Soph! 👋👋👋

Reactions: 17
Please god don’t let the ‘Scum’ News paper pick up on her donating story can you imagine her sheep? Our princess Soph is such a kind sweet so donating to the food bank...😡🤬

Reactions: 10
The Range is gonna need new tyres tomorrow after the way he must of wheel spun off that drive. Better start hinting to Michelin Soph
And her carpet will need replacing after the scorch marks on it after running to the front door!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who remembers when we told her she should be donating her cleaning products then a few days later she did and paid the papers to run the story making out she was an angel

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how in the video she couldn’t stop touching or fiddling with her hair band? Classic body language sign of a liar!

Reactions: 23
Certainly brings a whole new meaning to him protecting his ( interests...🤑) loved ones??

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing this is where she dumped it all?
Would do her good to volunteer and help out see how other families have it and no crap quote can fix everything in life!!
6447B437-C3A7-4FC8-B601-51BBB41A71EF.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Thread suggested by @Curtaintwitcher45 with votes of 54.

The full title made to fit - Accepting free food like a greedy pig while using the pastry as a tattle dig.

Last thread catch up

Tuesday
She said she likes to catch up and read all her messages sitting down just before bed, then the next story they were all at the park, so either posted in the wrong order or fibbing again.
Her art attack wreath was shown in all it’s lit up glory on the door and she LOVES Iiitttttt.
Jaymee submitted a few Dorset holiday memory stories, missing his squirrel friend while smoking)& riding the tractor in his flip flops, not a good choice of footwear.
He then preached about saying hurtful things online is not nice, basically #bekond to his boss meal ticket wife.
Wednesday
Her morning routine was to vacuum around the house using her #gifted shark handheld, she then spotted a spider near Henry’s bed, she ran out of the kitchen and while She filmed herself as Gaynor she slapped herself across the face – WTF
Lunch for her and Jaymee was a healthy salad prepared in an eBay tat salad bowl purchased because she was sucked into buying it, and they were eating too much pastry.
Then she showed her #gifted bag of loads of Just-rol pasty products. Grabby bastard found it funny.
Tattle was outraged about this so members either emailed or messaged the company.
Beggy McBeggy then put up a post asking for info on donating to a food bank, but the lines were closed to her normal one and some others. Proving she reads Tattle. She then hot trotted to a local closed food bank and was contemplating leaving her 'donation' on the doorstep.
And
Sophie does not have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
View attachment 252398
She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244View attachment 252400
Latest gaffe.

Slapping herself after spotting a spider in the kitchen.

View attachment 252416
Looks like Jaymee is smoking here.

View attachment 252417

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.

- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.
-The Daily Record newspaper ran an article about her Zoflora ‘hack’. She pours boiling water into a glass jug to test the scent. Zoflora say the product should not be mixed with boiling water because the results of that have not been tested.
As a smoker, that’s definitely smoke.

Reactions: 7
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I've had to unfollow, I can't take anymore.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx
Sending love & hugs. I hope this op went well and wish your baby a speedy recovery. Hope your both back home soon 🤞🏼

Re: hospital parking - ask the Nurses if there do parking vouchers as some hospitals (Inc the 1 I currently work in) have vouchers for relatives/nok of patients in ICU/HDU and I imagine paediatrics might have them aswell. Is there a Ronald McDonakd house at the hospital? They might help. Or try some children's charities particularly any in relation to your baby and their condition as they may be able to help and provide moral support too.

Re: work/Matty pay - if your now at the 'No pay' Matty stage speak to citizens advice or welfare rights as you may be entitled to benefits/UC now that your at low income threshold or no pay. They can also help with your application form esp' if you apply for disability allowance for your babies needs (those forms can be a minefield as Iv had family members apply in the past). There is also the option of resuming work but going off sick so you get sickness pay rather than no pay.

Take care, Hope it all works out 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie when you’re reading this page a few pointers....

Just donate to the foodbank at the supermarket. You can buy what’s needed and drop it in the trolley like the rest of us. No need to make a big song and dance about it. It’s easy, even for simpletons.

Second, if you are affected by anyone that has a different opinion to you and the need to call them trolls, just stop reading us here at tattle. Though I do understand how you’d find content for your page so I do understand your dilemma.

The sickly messages you keep pisting are just that and incredibly patronizing, do yourself a favor and stop, it’s not kond or uplifting, it’s sad!

Get back to cleaning and stop fannying around with pastry. You are no Mary Berry and never will be.

Your house is filthy for a cleaner. Cleaning just your sink on a loop has clearly caught up with you and you need to do a thorough bottoming!!!

Stop with the bruvvers rubbish. They aren’t. One is a baby and the other is a dog. If you can’t tell the difference we have more problems than originally thought.

If you are deliberately continuing to let Ron Ron feed Hen Hen to wind up us tattlers, then get a grip woman. It’s a bad accident waiting to happen and we really don’t want to shout ‘we told you so’, never mind the poor boy being injured possibly for life or worse!! Think Sophie, be kond.

The Adventures of Ron and Hen.... quit while you’re ahead. No kid would want a bedtime story of the little boy who was shoved behind the sofa and his fat dog who just runs around the garden. It’s no thrilling adventure No matter if they are wearing matching backpacks, it’s boring and you don’t need another book flop in your hands.

Just a few nighttime reading advice for you. Remember Soph, if you don’t like it. Don’t read it. We aren’t trolls, just people With a bit more common sense.

ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Can someone please let her know that she doesn’t have to get the kid 12-18months clothing just because he is that age she can size up. Fed up of seeing him in snug clothing all the time because it can’t be comfortable and if she says she’s had trolling messages because he has a dolls pram then she’s a liar because every single little boy I have known has had a pram growing up and a doll! So she can bloody do one if she’s gunna use that to gain sympathy!

Reactions: 25
Question

Where is Ronnies milk? I see semi skimmed and red top but where’s the FULL FAT little ones need? (Unless allergies of course then we would see a substitute) he’s got enough bleeping juice though!!!!
Oh I spotted she wasted money on cartons of follow on milk 🙄
Not that I’m defending at all, but my daughter hated blue top milk wouldn’t drink it at all, would only drink semi skimmed so that’s what we had to do in the end. Ronnie could be the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What a massive bleeping tit show that was!! Wow! 😳

@Hello2020 and @Moobiemoo you are both hilarious! I properly laughed which cut through the rage very nicely 🤣

Personally I think she’s clinging on by her newly painted finger nails. Not sure what can save her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.