Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, just caught up, lots of tea last night! If all is true and I think it is, do I feel at all sorry for Soph, Yes! Please don't hate me. God, I hate, hate,hate what she stands for But if Ma and Onslow really are what has been said about them then they are manipulating her and using her for their own gain. Which is absolutely disgusting. People saying she could stop when she wanted to, maybe she can't? I fear one day she will wake up to it or snap and the outcome might not be very pretty.
Ronnie definitely has a bond with Jamie but not Sophie, sadly. Sophie really does need to stop Instagram and look after her mental health, she was very manic yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahahahahahahahaha sorry for being so bleeping Kate to the party but I only just watched that video of her slapping herself in the chops yesterday morning before cracking on as usual. (I always skip through her talking vids because who can be arsed to endure that tit)

bleeping hell WHAT

Reactions: 9
How could she have the brass neck to make anything with jus rol today after the tit storm last night. But knowing her she will just carry on as if nothing happened like she always does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please let her know that she doesn’t have to get the kid 12-18months clothing just because he is that age she can size up. Fed up of seeing him in snug clothing all the time because it can’t be comfortable and if she says she’s had trolling messages because he has a dolls pram then she’s a liar because every single little boy I have known has had a pram growing up and a doll! So she can bloody do one if she’s gunna use that to gain sympathy!
I agree, for ages Ronnie clothes have been skin tight and when he was always in babygrows his toes were curled up as there wasn't enough room for his feet (very bad for his feet). However she bought him some In the Night Garden (I think) PJs the other week from B&M or Home Bargains and they were actually sized 18 to 24, she's already shown him in them and they fitted perfectly, so hopefully she's sized him up now in all clothes.

Reactions: 9
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I've had to unfollow, I can't take anymore.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx
I just want to send you a huge, virtual hug.

I was in your shoes 11 years ago, I just sat and sobbed at my Facebook memories this morning, remembering how helpless I felt and out of my control things were.

Please be kind to yourself, these people are not presenting an accurate representation of life or how to survive trauma.

Sending you love and strength x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get where people are feeling pity for her if the driving force is allegedly her mum and Jamie. However, she is a 30 year old woman and not a young impressionable 18 year old. Look at her CV, she's had a good, successful sales career previously. Sales isn't for everyone. You don't get anywhere by being shy, nervous, or very self-conscious. I think she wanted this all along. The problem is she has no control over the criticism, or the negatives that come with being an social media only 'celeb'. I don't think she really wanted to be known as a cleaner though. Let's be honest, she doesn't really clean stuff either. Just spraying or using whatever is gifted isn't really useful to anyone. She wanted to be insta famous, but fell down a hole she can't get out of now.

I also think if she really didn't want to do something, she would throw an almighty strop about it and just not do it. She's shown how erratic she can be on her stories......remember, that's the stuff she's edited and uploaded. Imagine the crap that gets recorded but not shown!

There's enough people around her to give her help if there's actual concern. Her dad, sister, her friends, and don't forget her management. All of these people see the real her on a daily basis. If she needs help and isn't getting it, that's down to them.

Reactions: 33
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx

Please remember that the majority of what you see on Hinch and SS Instagram is not real life. It's scripted and manicured and so far removed from reality it's like fairy land.
You're going through hell right now and I know it's so hard but your baby girl is surrounded by your love, real love and hopefully she's going to get through this. Please don't feel alone as we are all here for you. Xxx

Reactions: 2
She’s so full of tit!! That bag is clearly full of stuff she just pulled out of the cupboards. Then to have the cheek to put what her “regular checklist” is - tinned veg, long life milk, pasta, tuna, biscuits, sugar - yet she seems to have NONE of those things in her bag!! Just a load of dried packet tit and junk food. You are a massive bullshitter Soph!
I mean at least she did it, but I’m not going to say fair play or give her credit as she still couldn’t resist to film it, say she was recognised and she made up some bollocks lie about how some food banks are closed and some are open. She is so sheltered and ignorant to what is going on around her.

Reactions: 32
Wow, just caught up, lots of tea last night! If all is true and I think it is, do I feel at all sorry for Soph, Yes! Please don't hate me. God, I hate, hate,hate what she stands for But if Ma and Onslow really are what has been said about them then they are manipulating her and using her for their own gain. Which is absolutely disgusting. People saying she could stop when she wanted to, maybe she can't? I fear one day she will wake up to it or snap and the outcome might not be very pretty.
Ronnie definitely has a bond with Jamie but not Sophie, sadly. Sophie really does need to stop Instagram and look after her mental health, she was very manic yesterday.
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.
if she was that vunerable/ anxious she wouldnt be always trying to get one up on trolls all the time!

Reactions: 13
All I saw over lockdown was Celebs being pictured working at food banks or at supermarkets etc. It drums up some support for the foodbank and gives the celeb some good pr. So I'm very surprised that regular donator Queen Zoph of Maldon hasn't been snapped or spoke about.

I'd love to know what her friends think of it. Though I'd know it was all a show to smooth things over, I'd really start thinking differently of my friend.

Reactions: 17
I'm so depressed over her. I've had to stop watching. My house is in such a state that I just can't face doing anything to it. Im off work awaiting test results, i come home from the school run and just sit on the sofa and do nothing. I wish i had a nice home , with new gifted things and a fridge full of food. Its just all in your face all the time isn't it, how these people have their tit together and are cleaning all day in their new clean kitchens. It just really depresses me. I wish my mum was here, she would sort me out.

Sophie you're a spoiled brat and you have zero anxiety. Its all for show!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry I’m just catching up on her stories
What a patronising pig!!!! When you do a good deed, filming it takes the kindness out of it! What a narcissistic person she is 😫 Everything she does is for her own benefit to make herself look good. There are plenty of kind people in this world with 10 followers that do that sort of thing every day and receive no credit from millions. God she has really wound me up! Calling someone “cute” for accepting donations? Hinch you need to sort your life out. You are exactly what’s wrong with the world. So far up her own arse 😠 Rotten woman

Reactions: 21
Good Morning Tattle Tales and thank you for keeping me entertained on my nightshift.
NHS worker here Soph. Hi from the other side of working life 👋🏻😷
I'm off to bed and look excitedly (like Soph with a jusrol) to todays onslaught
Peace out ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26

So THANK YOU xx
You are a super strong Mammy, please look after yourself. I was in your position 7 years ago. Who cares for the carer? We are all sending our best wishes the op was successful. Xxx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so depressed over her. I've had to stop watching. My house is in such a state that I just can't face doing anything to it. Im off work awaiting test results, i come home from the school run and just sit on the sofa and do nothing. I wish i had a nice home , with new gifted things and a fridge full of food. Its just all in your face all the time isn't it, how these people have their tit together and are cleaning all day in their new clean kitchens. It just really depresses me. I wish my mum was here, she would sort me out.

Sophie you're a spoiled brat and you have zero anxiety. Its all for show!
Please don't let a instafamous airhead bring you down. She's not worth it! Please don't compare your life with her because hers isn't real. Today, when you sit down after the school run, make a coffee, relax and try and count your blessings....I know it's hard but they're there. Sending you lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Morning dears well still in hospital ducking operation got cancelled for the second time. Been here four weeks At least you guys keep me amused. Blimey the tea!!! Actually makes a lot of sense in regards to her behaviour and personality. That in no way excuses her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I had the night off Tattle and IG last night. No special reason, I was just behind on Emmerdale and when the baba goes to bed and my fella is still in work I like a cheeky catch up on my soaps! But I end up getting so engrossed in Tattle I don't pay attention! Anyway I've gone on IG this morning and shes BLOCKED me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.