Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t anyone let her make you feel depressed over your own home or life, all that glitters is not gold grey with her and no matter how tidy her house is, and all the crap she has doesn’t mean that she is a good person or good parent and better than you. She really isn’t. Being a good and nice person is worth a million castle greyskulls! I wish a good day to all the Justrolls and whoever is having a difficult time right now. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm so depressed over her. I've had to stop watching. My house is in such a state that I just can't face doing anything to it. Im off work awaiting test results, i come home from the school run and just sit on the sofa and do nothing. I wish i had a nice home , with new gifted things and a fridge full of food. Its just all in your face all the time isn't it, how these people have their tit together and are cleaning all day in their new clean kitchens. It just really depresses me. I wish my mum was here, she would sort me out.

Sophie you're a spoiled brat and you have zero anxiety. Its all for show!
I relate to what you said so much about loads to do but sitting on the sofa. I think there’s probably loads more feeling the same than you realise, coz it’s real life!
dony be too hard on yourself, just do what you can when you can xx

Reactions: 21
All out of breath where they’ve rushed out!
That wasn’t a planned trip! 😂
they literally ran out that house hahaha!
Someone asked if I’m Mrs Hinch??? No they fuxking didn’t!! She can’t even virtue signal without dropping in there that she’s famous! She is OBSESSED with herself! Makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just seen an article on tumeric tablets (turmeric to normal peeps!) and how they can give your pets a new lease of life! Watch Soph sprinkle some tumeric on the bloody dogs food in 5,4,3,2,1

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning pastry trolls, well wasn't that a tit show last night! I'm sure you'll all be relieved to hear I've been reunited with my cleaning trolley, Molly! I've asked her about another trolley called Polly and apparently she's been declared as missing presumed dead in trolley land! My eyes are burning from the 4.30 starts so I'll make sure I give myself and eye bath when I get home using zoflora
10E22153-1A8A-4216-AD32-61F99EACFE47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Morning everyone! I've watched last night's stories again and one thing struck me as very appropriate for Jamie....that ring tone that startled Sophie was the intro to Bad to the Bone! Do I need to say anything more?
I wonder if her management team have anything to say this morning? Or will they jus rol with what ever she does next?
Seriously I still think she's unwell though. If Jamie does have a serious gambling addiction she must be continually worrying about that and wondering if he's about to splurge a fortune on a horse. Then there's the allegations of infidelity on both sides when they got together. Surely they can't trust each other 100%? I think these continuous declarations of love they show on Instagram for each other are nothing more than trying to convince themselves as well as others that all is well in Hinchland but I don't think it is. She clearly struggles with being a mother, she seems to have lost her direction and she's never satisfied, always wanting more. Jamie while more at ease being a parent doesn't seem to do anything to help with her mental state. Case in point being last night. I imagine Sophie just lost it in a panic and insisted they go directly on a hunt for a food bank. Why did he not stop her? Why did he go along for the ride? - no pun intended. There again if he hadn't, would she have jumped in the car in that state and driven like a maniac, putting herself and others at risk? If she's so fragile and unstable he and her family really need to stop this from becoming a tragedy because that's what I can see happening and no amount of money is worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I really do think it's time for her to quit Instagram. Last nights food bank fiasco was concerning to watch. She was so manic. I reckon she's heading towards a major breakdown.

Put the phone down, mend your relationship with your son, and chill the duck out. There really is no need to lie.

Reactions: 37
So I had the night off Tattle and IG last night. No special reason, I was just behind on Emmerdale and when the baba goes to bed and my fella is still in work I like a cheeky catch up on my soaps! But I end up getting so engrossed in Tattle I don't pay attention! Anyway I've gone on IG this morning and shes BLOCKED me! 🤣
Amy idea why? Had you messaged her, liked a comment that was favourable about her or something? She's blocking left, right and centre.

Reactions: 8
I'm so depressed over her. I've had to stop watching. My house is in such a state that I just can't face doing anything to it. Im off work awaiting test results, i come home from the school run and just sit on the sofa and do nothing. I wish i had a nice home , with new gifted things and a fridge full of food. Its just all in your face all the time isn't it, how these people have their tit together and are cleaning all day in their new clean kitchens. It just really depresses me. I wish my mum was here, she would sort me out.

Sophie you're a spoiled brat and you have zero anxiety. Its all for show!
Wise words from @Therealist.
Please don't be so hard on yourself.She is so right,there are many people feeling and acting exactly the same as you.Don't be alone,I feel you need to talk a bit more? Sometimes it's easier to talk to a faceless person,just look at how friendships and loyalties have been established on this site.There is ALWAYS someone who will pick up on your story xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Amy idea why? Had you messaged her, liked a comment that was favourable about her or something? She's blocking left, right and centre.
I replied to her jus rol stories saying 'read the room love, you dont need all that pastry.' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t get these Instagramers especially her using there kids as a advertisement board. All of ronnies clothes he has on has a link. My kids would get sick to death of me ramming a camera in there face. She literally pushes him to do things for the camera id be scared to have my child’s face put around the internet like that, she needs to take a lead out of Peter Andre & Emily’s book they hide there younger ones identity. They don’t use them as a selling prop for freebies

Reactions: 17
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest but I wouldn’t swap places with her. Her life is an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 25
So I had the night off Tattle and IG last night. No special reason, I was just behind on Emmerdale and when the baba goes to bed and my fella is still in work I like a cheeky catch up on my soaps! But I end up getting so engrossed in Tattle I don't pay attention! Anyway I've gone on IG this morning and shes BLOCKED me! 🤣
I reckon she had a late night last night. After #pastrygate and then the scalding hot tea on here she won’t have got a wink of sleep 😂 what a shame. Still, at least she doesn’t have to get up and go to an actual job!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I reckon she had a late night last night. After #pastrygate and then the scalding hot tea on here she won’t have got a wink of sleep 😂 what a shame. Still, at least she doesn’t have to get up and go to an actual job!
I reckon a cheeky day off is on the cards 😂 she loves a Thursday off doesnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she was my daughter I would be stopping all this. My daughter means everything to me and if I ever saw her like this it would finish me off....she needs to step away and live a normal life,convinced she would be a lot happier it’s all very sad

Reactions: 28
All I saw over lockdown was Celebs being pictured working at food banks or at supermarkets etc. It drums up some support for the foodbank and gives the celeb some good pr. So I'm very surprised that regular donator Queen Zoph of Maldon hasn't been snapped or spoke about.

I'd love to know what her friends think of it. Though I'd know it was all a show to smooth things over, I'd really start thinking differently of my friend.
same here! People like Vicky pattison, and she didn’t do it for credit I don’t think, she did it to make awareness and for people that are able, to help, and for people to see just how much people are living in poverty etc!
Do you Hinch thinks she’s too good to get her hands ‘dirty?’

I’ll just leave this here (I hate the C word, but found this very apt!)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Jus-roll must be thrilled with their promotion of products via Mrs H huh?
That didn’t go too well for them 😂
Surely she’s not going to mention anything made of pastry for a while so no exposure for that company!
Hilarious! 😂👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she was my daughter I would be stopping all this. My daughter means everything to me and if I ever saw her like this it would finish me off....she needs to step away and live a normal life,convinced she would be a lot happier it’s all very sad
The more I see the more I think Freda is complicit in keeping the money coming in at any price and if that's true, she wants locking up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ma and Jamie
I’ve just had a flashback to when they were all in the hired swimming pool and Ma Barker was standing behind Jamie with her hand on his back in a VERY un-mother in law like way. It creeped me out then and thinking back after all this tea, it does even more now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.