Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I've had to unfollow, I can't take anymore.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx

I honestly wish I could do something for you. I hope your sweet baby makes a recovery and it is all successful. Life is not fair to us normal people - you see someone like her being a prat and it really upsets / angers you so badly. I really do wish I could help you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
4166B824-E1AA-4FD8-B351-9CC0120B3DB3.jpeg

Looked this up while on amazon. Is this some sort of joke? (#1 best seller) 😂 are you sure ?
I don’t know anyone who would buy such crap....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
what happens to all her fans the day she’s finished? What do they do then, all the fans she ‘loves‘.. they are her ‘friends’?! She’s selfish arse
Looking at how unhinged some of her fans are it will probably be like when Take That split up; fans threatened suicide, the hysteria got so extreme that telephone hotlines were set up by the government to counsel them through the trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sat crying. She gives it all the inspirational msgs, you can do this, you are not alone etc but makes us feel the complete opposite. I've in Hospital after a lengthy stay with my baby, she needed 5 hours of surgery, her 4th operation, none of the others have been successful so this time was a a big op,5 hours she was under and we won't know if it's been successful for another 6 weeks.

I've had to unfollow, I can't take anymore.

I always donate to food banks and then every October I raise money and collect blankets, duvets etc and take them to. Our local dog shelter. If I was in her position I would be doing LOTS more. She has so much potential to do good with the number of follows but she does nothing, unless it profits her.

Its the lies and stuck up - ness for me, while pretending to be little normal, relatable sophie.

Im in Hospital with my unwell baby, work have stopped paying me maternity now but I can't go back as no nursery will take my baby on atm due to her illness, waiting to see if she qualifies for any help disability allowance etc so worrying about that and even how I will pay the hospital car parking to get my car out as it had been in for a week at £9 a day.

Anyway, I digress. I just want to say without your daily words of help (the essay from you and stacy everymorning) and rubbing all the freebies you get, plus all the money you waste on ebay tat in my face, I don't know how I would cope. So thank you... You've made me cry as you really just don't get it, you have no idea who your audience are. We aren't all sitting comfy in grey mansions.

My real heros are the tattlers who keep it real and make me realise what you are promoting is NOT good. I don't comment much but I sit and read and you all cheer me up and have kept me smiling through a very difficult time, normal people, not living in a strange grey, white and fejka bubble.

So THANK YOU xx
[/QUOTE

Please speak to the ward, they might be able to get the hospital social worker to get car park charges removed for you . Also This group on fb can give excellent advice regarding little ones PIP application https://www.facebook.com/groups/2285faireratosassessments/?ref=share

Reactions: 3
View attachment 252987

Looked this up while on amazon. Is this some sort of joke? (#1 best seller) 😂 are you sure ?
I don’t know anyone who would buy such crap....
Her hair in this photo, not a good look, I don't understand why she had the photoshoot at the end of lockdown when her hair looked a state. It looked so much better with her roots done and shorter only a few weeks later.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe we're nearly 3/4 of a way through a new thread in just a few hours!! Surely that in itself must tell her something?! Let alone the fact there's 237 of the fuckers! 😫

@fannysjohnny I think you should just throw caution to the wind and reveal every single thing you know lol!

@JamiesWillyHillBalance couple of questions Truth. Can she not just set up a new account on here? Or can she email admin via the contact us form? Also....
1) Was she the person that caused the tantrum a while back and who Hinch should have trusted her gut about?
2) If not, have her and Hinch been in any recent communication or has she seen her even from afar but to say hi to?
3) Does Hinch have any inkling who her and fanny are?

Reactions: 22
Why gleam actually want to be associated with this absolute car crash is beyond me. No amount of media training and prerecords can save Inch and Zoph, they’re just too caught up in their own narrative that they don’t see the real issues going on in the world and completely bypass them for their own selfish agendas. Gleam are stupid to be representing that.
She will never be any more than what she is no matter
How much they manage her, send her for media training etc

Reactions: 5
Unless she actually says she was sectioned in her book I don’t believe it and that’s quite a statement to make
Now before someone runs to the moderators to have this post removed, free speech blah blah I say this as someone who has had a massive lie told about them in the past I’m talking scandalous so I’m very uncomfortable with people saying stuff like this without being able to substantiate it
It’s one thing to call them out for the hard sell self absorbed nitwits they are but sectioned is a pretty serious thing to say 🤷‍♀️ But this is just my opinion

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.