Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she donates to a food bank regularly, why are we only seeing a picture of her donation now? Her donation was bleeping laughable by the way. About half a carrier bag... she's a millionaire!
Plus one pack of Jus rol couldn’t bare to part with any more #greedybeggar 🤪

Reactions: 14
bleeping bleep.
Utter shameless bleeping bleep.
I hope that everyone who’s congratulating Saint Sophie for her “donation to the poor” shift their arses over here and realised that everything she does is based on what we call her out on here on Tattle!
A garage full of tit. Constantly gifted stuff. It’s utter bollocks she’s ever donated anything before and not filmed her bleeping pointy angled mug doing so. (Apart from the own brand dog food)
I’ve never said this before but I absolutely bleeping ate her. Rubbing holidays in people’s faces, constant eBay bleeping buying, her utter wastefulness.
I swear to god if I ever met her in the street, I’d have to bleeping say something. I’m so bleeping angry right now. I had to deal with two children tonight who have been neglected by their so called parents. Living in squalor, underweight and eating bleeping cat food that the neighbours were leaving out for bleeping hedgehogs!!!! I’ve been crying so much, I’ve had to to home early which I’ve never done in my life.

bleeping spoiled little witch. Do us all a favour and just duck OFF. Food banks aren’t bleeping “cute” you bleeping moron. They are the places where the desperate go. People who’s kids go to bed holding their stomachs because they are hungry. Places where parent go to feed their kids, having not eaten themselves so their kids can. People who have to choose whether to spend their last few quid on putting electric on the meter for heating and hot water or on food!!!!!
Have a read of this article you bleeping bellend!!!!!!!!

Your job sounds similar to mine. Some days I go home and cry for the rest of the night because of something I’ve seen or heard that day and then you’ve got that greedy, grabby, beggy mare taking free food and bleeping laughing about it, and then shitting herself when she’s called out on it and pretending she’s a saint as part of the damage control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
If she donates to a food bank regularly, why are we only seeing a picture of her donation now? Her donation was bleeping laughable by the way. About half a carrier bag... she's a millionaire!
If she donates regularly wouldn't she also know the set up, opening hours etc 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Never commented before but always had a browse at this threads and to be honest I did sometimes think you were all a little harsh and nit picking at things at first (Sorry about that 😂) but Oh my god the last 6 months to a year I’ve seen for myself what a absolute joke of a woman she is, I don’t know how she sleeps at night, everything about her is fake, please people who can’t see this WAKE UP let’s bring her down, the food bank stories have done it tonight. Her time will come let’s just make it sooner 👌🏼 Hello tattlers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I did a charitable act this morning but didn't film myself or put it on social media. Does it still count if I don't tell people? Will I still go to heaven? Have I earnt myself some pastry? Will my parents still be proud of me?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And if you were planning to visit the food bank wouldn’t you just buy a fresh pack of nappies especially for them? Instead of say chucking your already opened ones in a bag in a rush at 7pm at night....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I did a charitable act this morning but didn't film myself or put it on social media. Does it still count if I don't tell people? Will I still go to heaven? Have I earnt myself some pastry? Will my parents still be proud of me?
No, it doesn't count, you will go to pastry hell with the exact pastry Zoph has got. 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s fuxking laughable. I can imagine the screeching and hysterics behind the scenes, when they realised they’d have to get off their arses and go and film at a food bank for damage limitation 😂🙄
Exactly, she’s had all day to do this, but been guilt tripped by Tattle #notyourideasoph 🤨

Reactions: 15
All those saying she doesn’t donate don’t be mean to our little Soph she’s been seen at least twice donating a single case of the cheapest dog food she could find 😂

It will make the papers her team will be sending over the article and cash as we speak to run the story which is odd coz she usually hides behind filters of ott make up because of the media so guess she’s been asked to look a genuine hot mess so it seems believable and she’s vulnerable it’s also so she gets troll comments to share she’s so predictable.

MRS HINCH TROLLED WHILST DOING RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS

Reactions: 24
She really has shown herself up as a vile & insincere witch today.

She was cackling with glee about that bag of pastry, she was so eager to show it off & get one up on ‘pastry trolls’ that she didn’t stop to think about how badly it might come across. I’d bet my house that donating it didn’t even cross her mind! My guess is that she must have been besieged by messages about it, & her response has been to race around like a blue arsed fly looking for somewhere to donate one poxy bag of food. With only one box of free pastry in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I worked full time for a charity whilst on furlough AND started my own,
Do I deserve some bastard pastry yet? Or is that reserved for vapid instatwats?!

Reactions: 19
I lost my job today Due to covid, I’m entitled to no help because my partner works even though he doesn’t earn very much, bills to pay, rent to pay, yet here she is with all her gifted shite after her numerous trips round the country... absolute leech of a woman. She has no shame.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The foodbank story makes me absolutely CRINGE. Clearly someone said something, and as per usual poor old soph zoned in on the troll comments and acted on it. Not because she wants to, but because she feels like she had to. Who runs out to find a food bank of an evening?! She clearly has never been to one previous

Reactions: 18
New here but I'm raging, hope the goat chokes on her pastry, reading here then donating to make herself look good, never hated a human so much 🤬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.