Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Regularly" donates to food banks but had no idea if they were open or not/which ones were open? Okay Zoph, we believe you hun. She clearly has only rushed our tonight to donate because shes seen the comments about her accepting all that free stuff from Jus Roll, so now if anyone tries saying anything negative about it her sheep will jump to her defense and talk about how good she is because she donates to food banks. Its all just a PR stunt.
👏👏👏👏 this! Does it regularly but doesn't know where or what is open, just give it up fcking Mother Theresa 🙄

Reactions: 22
You can tell she's lying as 1) her body language - she keeps touching her face and 2) that gob of hers moves 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Any minute now they’ll be a doxxing message which will quickly be deleted to divert the shoppers attention. Keep watch everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ITS NOT bleeping CUTE YOU bleep!!!! 😡😡
I never use that word, but its necessary, and there is actually no other word!

Its either she's working as a volunteer, so putting herself out for others FOR FREE, or she's paid. Either way shes doing it because she cares. Strange word for our Soph, but people who work with the vulnerable do it because they want to. It comes with heartbreak, you take their problems home with you, you don't sleep for worrying, you ignore your family because you sometimes don't have the mental strength to just chat to them.
You don't tend to have 4 pissing holidays in as many weeks! I worked over 5mths straight through this with no annual leave and 2 holidays being cancelled due to covid.
You feel guilty for going home to a family who are in good health and well fed..it means you have actual means and company. Many many desperate people don't have this!
This lady will have seen starving people, or people wanting to end it all - desperate people.

That doesn't make her cute you ignorant wanker, it makes her a bleeping hero in someone's eyes. Shes literally saved lives!

Yet still, you had to get in that it was all about you and that she was apparently a hincher.

Why don't you duck off, like actually duck right bleeping off!
I'm actually steaming angry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I can’t believe she ran out at 7pm at night after doing sweet duck all all day to pay some lip service! It’s a good job the kid doesn’t have a routine isn’t it. I’ll bet he was launched through Ma’s front door as they sped past!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
bleeping bleep.
Utter shameless bleeping bleep.
I hope that everyone who’s congratulating Saint Sophie for her “donation to the poor” shift their arses over here and realised that everything she does is based on what we call her out on here on Tattle!
A garage full of tit. Constantly gifted stuff. It’s utter bollocks she’s ever donated anything before and not filmed her bleeping pointy angled mug doing so. (Apart from the own brand dog food)
I’ve never said this before but I absolutely bleeping ate her. Rubbing holidays in people’s faces, constant eBay bleeping buying, her utter wastefulness.
I swear to god if I ever met her in the street, I’d have to bleeping say something. I’m so bleeping angry right now. I had to deal with two children tonight who have been neglected by their so called parents. Living in squalor, underweight and eating bleeping cat food that the neighbours were leaving out for bleeping hedgehogs!!!! I’ve been crying so much, I’ve had to to home early which I’ve never done in my life.

bleeping spoiled little witch. Do us all a favour and just duck OFF. Food banks aren’t bleeping “cute” you bleeping moron. They are the places where the desperate go. People who’s kids go to bed holding their stomachs because they are hungry. Places where parent go to feed their kids, having not eaten themselves so their kids can. People who have to choose whether to spend their last few quid on putting electric on the meter for heating and hot water or on food!!!!!
Have a read of this article you bleeping bellend!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
Why do her sheep post things like ‘you so deserve this’?.... It’s pastry!!! And how in the name of anything sane can they say she deserves it for knocking out some pretty gruesome garbage. They are idiots, much like her!

Reactions: 21
Her genuine followers must think she’s crazy going on about pastry trolls! They literally have no idea yet she blatantly aims her tit at tattle!
I feel for them, not the crazy ones, but the genuine ones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
With all that bleeping money and all you can give is A poxy bag full ... how embarrassing if I had the money I’d give a small van full of food .. but then again she’s never gone with out .. actually ashamed of this women .

Reactions: 13
I'm sure jusroll will be delighted she's given half her gifted stuff away and added some mugshots that have somehow managed to absorb toxic chemicals through the packaging. At least she's trying...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her genuine followers must think she’s crazy going on about pastry trolls! They literally have no idea yet she blatantly aims her tit at tattle!
I feel for them, not the crazy ones, but the genuine ones
She’s sure losing some of the genuine ones with these weird outbursts she’s totally lost her way and addressing trolls all the time is bizarre. Plus we know she trolls herself for attention and to sell books soooo.....

Reactions: 18
Where do I bloody start .... she was given a phone number of a lady that worked in a hospital that organizes food banks " how cute" CUTE !!!! WTF !! No Zoph not cute, it's called being kind , being a volunteer, ( not being paid for a job) and you think it's all ok now that you gave a SMALL donation, well no it's not!!!! You got a lot of growing up and learning to do

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.