Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ITS NOT bleeping CUTE YOU bleep!!!! 😡😡
I never use that word, but its necessary, and there is actually no other word!

Its either she's working as a volunteer, so putting herself out for others FOR FREE, or she's paid. Either way shes doing it because she cares. Strange word for our Soph, but people who work with the vulnerable do it because they want to. It comes with heartbreak, you take their problems home with you, you don't sleep for worrying, you ignore your family because you sometimes don't have the mental strength to just chat to them.
You don't tend to have 4 pissing holidays in as many weeks! I worked over 5mths straight through this with no annual leave and 2 holidays being cancelled due to covid.
You feel guilty for going home to a family who are in good health and well fed..it means you have actual means and company. Many many desperate people don't have this!
This lady will have seen starving people, or people wanting to end it all - desperate people.

That doesn't make her cute you ignorant wanker, it makes her a bleeping hero in someone's eyes. Shes literally saved lives!

Yet still, you had to get in that it was all about you and that she was apparently a hincher.

Why don't you duck off, like actually duck right bleeping off!
I'm actually steaming angry!!
A- bleeping- men

Tone deaf as always!

Reactions: 16
The Range is gonna need new tyres tomorrow after the way he must of wheel spun off that drive. Better start hinting to Michelin Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Our local food bank has had restrictions on times and visitors for over 6 months. The new rules have been updated on their facebook throughout.

If she donates to a local one regularly how would she not know this?

That's right because she doesn't. She doesn't give a duck, just plods around in her own little world where she poops rainbows.

Now I'm not a voilent person but honestly someone needs to give her a slap.

Reactions: 43
I will be SERIOUSLY pissed off if the s*n print a story tomorrow saying kind and caring Mrs hinch regularly donates to food banks ...

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I cannot tell you how much rage this woman has given me with this Pastrygate. The way she gloated over the delivery, planning meals then cleaning out the fridge and making a new pastry drawer. Now this absolute charade of pretending she donates to food banks, asking if they are open!!! WTF What is this woman on? is she really this insensitive? Asking the sheep what to do. If she really cared she would just google it or even as her Ma.
Now we have the bare face (oh I look a state) chasing around trying to find a place to donate. Its beyond belief. This is her biggest cock up to date in my opinion.
I bet the tit has really hit the fan at Hinch House and I for one am bloody well looking forward to her getting what she deserves. I hope this totally backfires on her and those Jus Rol folk, and I dont like bloody pastry anyway. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
All the feckin best

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She clearly is lying when she says she doesnt broadcast it but she normally donates. If she normally donates she would know when they were open. She would also know that no food bank will accept perishable goods like sodding pastry. If her sheep have any sense at all they will see straight through that post. She has clearly grabbed some bits from her cupboards, added a couple of pastry things for show, and blindly rushed off to whatever food bank she could find. There was no rush Soph. All you needed to say was you were grateful for the gift but you would donate it to a homeless shelter (who would have accepted it) not make up some see through cock and bull story about food banks. Own up, you've never set foot in one on your life. Until today. We see you, you liar.

Reactions: 32
Does anyone else think it’s really weird her followers say things like “you deserve this” about things like pastry? Like what a weird thing to say :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you deserve pastry

• Haha
Reactions: 45
No you dont normally share your donations on here because you have never done it before, only now you have been caught out on what a greedy witch you are, and yes you need to dig a LOT DEEPER,that was pathetic!!! Hth 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she doing this right now? Can it not wait until tomorrow when the majority of food banks will be open? Is she trying to prove a point? She had no intention of going to a food bank this morning.
It wasn't on her LIST was it....but pack cases was 😡 you would think this would be an important job so deserved (more than her) to be added to her to do list!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.