Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaymeeeeeeeh hurry up and take me to a food bank NEEEEOWWW them pastry trolls are being mean to meeeeee đŸ˜Ș

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Question

Where is Ronnies milk? I see semi skimmed and red top but where’s the FULL FAT little ones need? (Unless allergies of course then we would see a substitute) he’s got enough bleeping juice though!!!!
Oh I spotted she wasted money on cartons of follow on milk 🙄

Reactions: 26
The Hinch household this afternoon...

Soph: Jaymehhhhh!!!!! They’re all saying I’m greedy and don’t need this pastry!
Jamie: But you deserve it so much!
Soph: They’re saying I should take it to a food bank. What’s a food bank? Where are they based?
Jamie: Ask the shoppers, they’ll know.
Soph: I’ve found one! GO AND WAKE RON! GET IN THE bleeping CAR! I HAVE TO PUT IT ON INSTA FOR THEM ALL TO SEE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Christ these threads come in thick & fast now I just cannot keep up.
she is being EXPOSED!
hilarious she’s now rushing to ‘find a food bank’ after all that negativity about her being sent free tit yet again!
get rid of these influencers they are all so fake! Of course we’d do it for the money but it does get ridiculous with the lies & all the fakeness.

also note her eyebrows & over filled with filler cheeks are back.
you can’t polish a turd!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Hinch household this afternoon...

Soph: Jaymehhhhh!!!!! They’re all saying I’m greedy and don’t need this pastry!
Jamie: But you deserve it so much!
Soph: They’re saying I should take it to a food bank. What’s a food bank? Where are they based?
Jamie: Ask the shoppers, they’ll know.
Soph: I’ve found one! GO AND WAKE RON! GET IN THE bleeping CAR! I HAVE TO PUT IT ON INSTA FOR THEM ALL TO SEE!
That was exactly it!!!

Reactions: 16
Who is PB?
I'm sure I got a warning last time I mentioned her Instagram name lol she's a comedian from Scotland who was banned from tattle a while ago for not having enough followers something along those lines. She does loads for charity and is major anti hinch.

Reactions: 24
If she “regularly” donates to food banks why isn’t she aware if they are open or not during the pandemic? It’s been going on for 8 months now...

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Zoph, would you like a ladder (not gifted) to get yourself out of this hole you’re digging?
Or a
You know what will happen next don't you? The sheep will become aware of the whole Jus-Rol debacle and leap to her defence, saying how wonderful she is, taking the time out of her busy schedule to take a donation to the food bank and then it'll hit the papers and OK online saying she is being viciously attacked and trolled when all she did was something charitable. Makes me bleeping vomit!
And she will still have two Xmas trees at Christmas

Reactions: 4
All out of breath where they’ve rushed out!
That wasn’t a planned trip! 😂
they literally ran out that house hahaha!
What a bleeping show! 👀 And I don't just mean her face, the fact she's been keeping tabs on Tattle then tit herself trying to find a local food bank and rushing out of the house!

duck off you self serving idiot! 😡

Reactions: 15
All out of breath where they’ve rushed out!
That wasn’t a planned trip! 😂
they literally ran out that house hahaha!
Obviously had to turn it around to be about her didn't she?

Reactions: 11
And she has left a receipt 😂😂😂😂😂

oh please Soph just duck off now!!!!! Honestly!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Question

Where is Ronnies milk? I see semi skimmed and red top but where’s the FULL FAT little ones need? (Unless allergies of course then we would see a substitute) he’s got enough bleeping juice though!!!!
Oh I spotted she wasted money on cartons of follow on milk 🙄
I would not be surprised if she was not still giving him formula.

Reactions: 7
Someone fill my lazy arse in? Why the mad dash to the closed food bank?
Where’s Ron and Hen?

Why so much pastry?
Most food banks only operate one or two days a week hence collection points in stores she’s SO OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE WORLD!!

Reactions: 19
She has indeed shared the picture of the small bag of donations which INCLUDED the pastry, which usually can’t be donated as they don’t accept chilled items.. clearly a state of panic in response to tattle rattle..

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.