Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where's Jamie's this time Soph! Another "golfing" trip maybe. He seems to do a disappearing act very other weekend. I could be wrong but maybe I'm not either 🤷‍♀️
Maybe with his family
Do they live in the tiny village of Malden as they rarely go to the inlaws, always to Sophie’s parents.
And do they get a look in with Ronnie as it seems it’s always jamie or her family who have him.

Reactions: 9
I don't get why everybody is critical of Ronnie, or Sophie's parenting. FGS she's a first time mum getting on with it. Parenting can be exhausting and confusing and we have no idea what is happening away from the photos and seconds-long videos. Its ridiculous to claim "she never does this" or "Ronnie never does that" - unless we are there how do we know apart from what Sophie chooses to show. TBH I think its cruel.
hi Sophie’s sis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have questions

1. Has she donated to this cause herself when she can clearly afford it?
2. How come Ronnie Long Socks Bless Him can suddenly fit into his trousers?
3. Why does she feel the need to fold her grown husband's clothes? If mine stuffs his own clothes into his drawer then that's his look out?
Why doesn’t she do this amazing thing of buying the next size up for trousers. If they don’t fit the waist, sew a little bit of the top part. That’s what i have done.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god! Hello and welcome. We don’t mind a mess in here so feel free to spill more tea
Honestly if I was assigned hinch is quit my job.
i has a reality star and she was a nightmare
I would be pulling hinch up on everything she does if she was in my team.
just shows gleam aren’t up to my standards. I’ve even contacted them a few times with complaints and nothing.
However I was always handling that straight away 🙄🤔

Reactions: 11
If this is true it makes sense that she’s daddy’s little princess. Not speaking to his other children, her sister isn’t biologically his. It’s all princess Soph.

Also just throwing this out there but it’s a throwaway comment, I know zero about psychology- I have a frenemy with similar family happens (if they are true, of course) and she is very like Hinch in a number of ways as it’s something she can control. The cleaning, the lists, the organising of things, the fleeting obsessions with collecting certain things etc

Reactions: 7
Soph did used to be big until she got a gastric band (paid by daddy) and lost a lot but I was told she had some surgery too to her arms and tummy for skin.
she was sectioned when pregnant (when she said her bloods were bad or some tit) because she wasn’t eating.
also her mum was vile to her used to punch her and call her names for being big

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Why doesn’t she do this amazing thing of buying the next size up for trousers. If they don’t fit the waist, sew a little bit of the top part. That’s what i have done.
My daughter was a long baby, she measured small throughout my entire pregnancy then came out like 6ft tall. 😂 I’ve always had to go a size up for her when it comes to trousers. It’s common sense really but hinchy is after some gifted loooooooong ssssssssocks for handsnomes coz hes gots feetz.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve only just found out about this website! Been thinking a long time how to put my point across and I know for a FACT Sophie reads this website.

Anyway. Let me introduce myself... I am also from the ‘little village’ (that isn’t a village it’s a town!) of maldon. I went to school with the grinch and was in most of her classes.

When I say she made my life hell it doesn’t come close! Her and her ‘kids’ who are just that - still immature, still spiteful and still don’t know how to apply their makeup properly!!

Anyway Soph was always the big one, she’s very tall and I think vented her insecurities through bullying others. I’ve never known a more horrible girl who claims to be so nice! People look up to her!

She was always having affairs with boyfriends and slagging about.

Oh yea and she said she was bullied!!!!! Never ever ever ever was that girl picked on Soph that’s a LIE!! Your mum got you a rabbit Cus u was bullied? No that’s just not true.

You make out your so so perfect come from the perfect family rub your free crap and free money in everyone’s face and call it work!

Tell people about a few years ago when u found out your sister weren’t your dads daughter and your mum had loads of affairs!! Ain’t you got 2 sisters you don’t bother with and other nieces and nephews? Accuse everyone of writing on here and threaten everyone with police saying they’re all tracing the addresses of people posting on here!!! You told my mate that! Dick!

Tell people about your mum spending most your childhood beating your dad over affairs and dumping you to check herself in priory every other weekend!

Tell people your dad paid off your sisters real dad!

Tell people your mum had to do dna tests!

You won’t tho will you sophs because it’s the TRUTH and you couldn’t lay straight in bed you bleep!

When u got engaged to Jamie I watched you leave the oakhouse with on other man with your mate Tanya! I watched you!

I could go on and on and on and I’ve kept this in for so long but now you think you can bully my friends STILL TO THIS DAY you can duck off tread carefully and think what your doing before I expose your arse even more!
Erm wow btw 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Possibly a weird coincidence but lots of newbies on here tonight? Something is afoot?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.