Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she showed Ronnie making some noises, probably based off what has been said

but WHY does she keep saying MUMMAZZZ awwwweeehhhhh at him whenever he goes near her? It makes no sense at all.

Reactions: 16
Bloody hell! @Astonishing I really don't know what to say. Sending you lots of love. You know we're all here for you anytime xxxx
I am surprised and not surprised at that would be doing something like that
She was the kindest person!
what’s worse is that Emma couldn’t come to the funeral so it’s the first I’ve heard of it. I’ve bailed friends out before and helped them out but unlike what she had been doing!
hopefully tomorrow I can try help her more and sort something out

I knew she was the best person in my life from birth and it’s just completely confirmed it and made me break again,
Fuck you hinch and your gifts

Reactions: 21
I haven't given her content for a while, she is vile.

ETA I mean proper content ie cleaning wise. I have asked where Polly and Jamie are in the past.

Damn there you go - content lol

Reactions: 6
Tonight has been epic you tattle twats! I think the pastry disaster is even better than the time she made those self care hamper things.....for HERSELF, right in the height of lockdown. We all thought she was making them for NHS workers, but no they were for her!! !

Reactions: 24
that shit she threw in the bag is like when you’re just about to leave the house and your kid tells you it’s the harvest festival assembly and you had no idea so have to grab some bits and fast
Omg I was just thinking the same thing

Reactions: 7
I don’t think you get the quote facility until you have posted a few times. Keep commenting and you’ll soon get it. It’ll appear on the bottom left hand corner of posts

Reactions: 9
It is odd that’s she’s never alone with him. However, a friend of a friend was bi polar and she threatened to harm her baby if it was a girl and social services did nothing! Luckily the Dad quit his job and took the baby full time.

I’ve just caught up so I am very Catherine of Aragon to the pastry party but her inability to “read the room” and absorb the current mood of the WHOLE ENTIRE COUNTRY is quite fucking astonishing. Completely tone deaf, selfish, arrogant and narcissistic arsehole. Cant even put into words what a disgusting selfish fucker she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
We need to develop our own tattle code so people can spill the beans without her knowing 🥸

https://giphy.com/4H3Ii5eLChYul9p7NL

Reactions: 23
This is the last time I'm gonna say this. Her eldest sister who is never acknowledged was diagnosed and shamed by ma.I've tried to prove my authenticity,I know what I'm talking about.

Reactions: 63
Uncle Dave? Also there’s such a thing as a discreet listing. Certain houses only get phoned/shown to people in the market for something specific.
I don’t want to get another warning by saying but look up the truthbetoldatbsoph account and read her last few postings

Yes I agree, but I don’t think they would move just yet. She sounds like she has more work booked in (possibly a loft conversion - she said something “planned for upstairs next”) and they have to make it look organic. I think it could be on the cards for next year

Reactions: 8
I have been here over a year and a half observing and calling out her antics and dangerous practices and she has done some shady stuff but never, until tonight, have I used the angry emoji. I assure you if I “” your post, I’m just raging at her and not you here!

I changed my avatar so when she reads here she can also see the sheer terror in her lying eyes from that night she got rumbled. Sweet pastry dreams darling, see you here at 3am.

Reactions: 57
Also things that are classed as Kettle food (noodles rice soup in a packet etc) are sadly considered as a meal.

what she doesn’t realise is some of the regulars who use foodbanks will be familiar with her. She could do so much more in terms of social prescribing with that platform of hers.

When under attack bring the big guns out I.e. pictures and videos of won won with plinky plonky background music
As if that kid tried to knock on for his girlfriend no Hinch what you did was place him next to a door and say “ knock knock” and then filmed him

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Last time she went out for a drive alone, she ended up sitting outside houses on a new estate wondering if the people inside were Hinchers! Probably for the best that she’s supervised!

Reactions: 41
I jus (rol) want to say I'm so pleased I found this place.. You lot are so real and so bloody hilarious. I'm having trouble keeping up with these threads, but I've a day off tomorrow from pushing my 'polly' so "ill be back" she's done herself no favours today

Reactions: 22
“I’ve never felt a love like it”

But I better tag where his clothes are from.

DIIIIIIICCCKKKKKK

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.