Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I'm back to being a Next Level Tattle Troll. Accidentally underlined.

I've half a mind to go the the supermarket now and destroy the certain pastry brands display.
I was in Tesco this morning and saw her list book on the shelf. I was going to put some thing more worthy in front of it to hide it (maybe a biography of a serial killer?!) but there was a member of staff lurking and I thought I might get told off!

Reactions: 15
And the Oscar goes to.....,,,

this is brilliant. Can we cast Peter Kay to play all the characters. This is comedy gold. i fuckin love this. . Mashed potato baby .

Reactions: 15
And the Oscar goes to.....,,,

this is brilliant. Can we cast Peter Kay to play all the characters. This is comedy gold. i fuckin love this. . Mashed potato baby .
Honestly - mashed potato baby will forever have a special place in my heart

Reactions: 6

Reactions: 1
Not caught up yet but didn't Stacey have the same load of JusRol in her fridge today? Have they both been gifted the same bag? Also wtf is up with hinches eyebrows. She looks like that cunt off Lazy Town.

Reactions: 14
Love that there was only like one pack of pastry as well probably one nearing its best before date that she cleared out of her fridge ffs. Total greedy cow!

Reactions: 6
She’s a poor excuse for a human being. Calling out the “pastry trolls” whilst lauding over the jusrol “surprise”, when she’s been acting like a beggarload all this time, vying for their attention. She’s a little witch with them fly away eyebrows, looking like a mad person high on spliff. And a stingy bitch for that poor excuse of a donation. Old money, rich people don’t brag about giving to the needy, they just do it, sometimes on the downlow. Does she want a coke and a smile for that shit show?! Div. Rant over.

Reactions: 1
THIS WOMAN WOULD EAT HERSELF IF SHE WAS A JUS-ROL!!

Who needs to ask their IG followers where a food bank is????
She has a PR/management team FFS!!!!

Donate (more) privately you greedy bastard, you don’t need people licking your arse.

You spend money on shite from ebay every week.
You should be a frequent donater to the food bank and at a scale that you are on first names terms with them.

You have shown yourself right up today.

Absolutely can not stand this false fake bullshitter.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.