Mrs Hinch #237 Accepting free pastry like a greedy pig while using it as a tattle dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like we’re gonna have to start tattle yoga to lower our blood pressure and realign our shakras after being exposed to the pure twattery of these two, my eye may just start twitching if Inch posts one of his stories about being a protector and loving Zoph 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So for once she's donated something and now she's gotta make it look like she does it regularly, because she needs to do it 🙄🙄 so staged! That's why she's asking, cos she doesn't know where to go but has to look like Saint Sophie. It's either in response to something here or fodder for her "I'm so kind and generous and little from the small village and those pastry trolls are so mean to me" narrative.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she keeps Jamie’s balls in her new tomato cutter when it’s not in use.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The next tit will be that even though their Angel of Maldon donated to a food bank she got slagged off by trolls 🙄
There willl be loads of loving messages on her videos praising her whilst she sits faking sadness about how she can’t do right for doing wrong
Cue picture of Sir Shouts a lot and Won Won playing in a field with fatty in the background bothering a squirrel or something when they were happy on their recent £5,000 holiday before the food bank/Jus Rol publicity disaster with ‘my heroes’ written next to it and the sound of Bette Midler in the background singing “ wind beneath my wings”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re all raging with this bullshit but she’s did it. Ok for the wrong reasons but she did it nonetheless. When her sheep come and read here they will see what we all saw when we discovered tattle. The truth. Time to go high on this one peeps. So well done Soph. You took our lead and went to donate. Tattle NEVER needs credit. We’re always one step ahead. All we ask now is that you maybe do this at least once week please.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 252628
don’t know if it’s my eyesight but are these Doritos already open? 😂
I bet that jusrol is her own one bought awhile ago due to expire soon and not a brand new one gifted to her with a larger expirary date 🙄

Her bag looks to me like a bag threw together of items that are going out of date soon and shes making room in her cupboard for her new shopping. I do this, when cleaning my cupboards check dates and if Iv bought quite a bit & cupboards are getting full I give the excess items and soon to expire to my friend whose a student and single parent. When donating to foodbanks I & all my friends I know who donate tend to add items in our trolley to put in the big good bank basket at the supermarket. A couple workmates do a food bank & various charity collections do everyone in work takes in tins, packs of nappies etc to be donated. Usually stuff we added to our own shopping to go in donation. Not stuff we want rid of.

Not mocking, as she technically has done a nice thing, it's always good to donate. Just the way she's gone about it and is over publicizing what she has done is just a bit off in my opinion. Also I don't believe she's picked out items to donate in a genuine way, I think she's went around her house for things she's just going to throw out in the bin soon anyway.

Reactions: 16
Dear Soph, Gleam, whoever else is reading here and advising her. Here’s a little step by step guide to help you:
1. Acknowledge how lucky you are to be gifted product.
2. Rather than waiting for your greed to be pointed out, show some awareness and say you will be donating said product to charitable cause.
3. Google local charities that would be grateful for said product. Do not ask your sheep about local food banks. They are not google! And this should not be about you being congratulated!
4. Once you have decided who to donate to, you can then put up a post, if you must, to say that you have decided to donate the said product and give some useful information about the charity and why you chose them. Do not pretend that you donate to them all the time!
5. Do not show a video of yourself running around like a mad woman to donate said item. You look like you’re panicking and arse covering due to your total lack of awareness!
6. Do not call the charity or any of their volunteers or staff “cute”. You will make yourself look like a patronising dick!
7. Do not put a picture up of what you have donated (especially when it’s nowhere near as much as your were gifted in the first place, and you have clearly just scrambled around in your cupboards to throw something together!). Maybe you could put up a list of common items that food banks need and encourage your followers to also donate.
This is not foolproof. TBH, you probably will never win due to the continuous BS and selfish behaviour you demonstrate! But, you never know. It’s not rocket science, it’s just showing a little humility! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Howwwww
the security guard asked you were you mrs hinch? Do you not have your own identity?
she is a pathological manic liar
Get some medical attention and lay off the face fillers
View attachment 252510View attachment 252497
HOWWWW, HOW!!! On God's green earth can she say she hasn't had anything other than invisalign???? Crikey, giving Tulisa (who she trolled for having overworked lips) a run for her money here! Maybe someone should use her actually qords from the post she made and do a face to face comparison????

Reactions: 8
Wow fast thread today, haven't fully caught up yet 🥵
Anyway started watching her stories and was going to come on and say was a teeny bit sorry for her after seeing her slap herself across the chops as she's obviously got major issues but then continued watching her stories. The Jus Trol thing has filled me with rage. She doesn't bloody need to be gifted food ffs. It's one thing when 'influencers' are gifted things like make up etc as they're not technically necessities for anyone but to gift a millionaire food when people are in dire need due to the current WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC how bloody insensitive and misjudged were Jus bloody Rol. And then the Grinch gloats about it 🤬 Too bleeping late for your fake donation of a tiny bag of crap. Just shows she hasn't done anything charitable for 6 Months!!! Aaaggghh I'm just so mad right now, so glad all you lovely pastry trolls are here to rant to. I really hope more people see through her today and come join us.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Your job sounds similar to mine. Some days I go home and cry for the rest of the night because of something I’ve seen or heard that day and then you’ve got that greedy, grabby, beggy mare taking free food and bleeping laughing about it, and then shitting herself when she’s called out on it and pretending she’s a saint as part of the damage control.
It makes my blood boil. She couldn’t even do your job!

Reactions: 2
Well I feel drained after todays events. What a complete tit show! The face of a cretin who is currently deep in schitts creek & clawing chunks of her neck 🤦‍♀️
20200923_193146.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she chopped her salad today, did she use that bowl wrong or is it just me? She chops one way and then spins the whole thing and chops again, but isn’t that the exact same place she chopped it first? Wasn’t she meant to twist the part with the lines and then chop to make it smaller? Hope this makes sense? I’m just learning 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely hilarious! You couldn’t make all the tit up! Massive gifted food bundle and then panic dash to donate food 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.