Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhhhh look at meeeeeeeeeeee I’m at the food bank look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I’m recording it and making it all about meeeeeee. duck clean off you robbie rotten fyassed HAG

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I’ve just realised. No dinner snaps ever because her and Jamie live on those really expensive ovens meals you can find in Waitrose or supermarkets. ‘Charlie bighams’ they start at like £7 onwards 😂 14 quid for two oven lasagnes or tortellini etc..I could buy a whole chicken, loose or bagged Maris pipers an array of veg for around £9 and feed a family of 4-5. Left over change a 3-4 quid Victoria sponge and tin of custard! BOSH (Bet Ronnie would love abit of normal food more often) She’s LAZY and only really cooks meals at lunch for rondonperignon for engagement purposes., she’s a lanky joke
Agree. I go to waitrose sometimes - because I get vouchers where you save 20% so it’s amazing value otherwise I use Aldi - and I’m on my own this week but bought a whole chicken (2 actually, one is in the freezer) for £3. Had it with pots and veg with gravy on Sunday, in a sandwich yesterday, made hunter’s chicken with one of the breasts on Monday evening and still have some left. She is clueless!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really thinks that she's getting one over on get her 'trolls'. Good job we are here to clip her wings the arse hole.

Reactions: 18
Are the food banks open! 🤦‍♀️ Why doesn’t she do a shop at the supermarket and leave it in the food bank trolley there. Like she does with the dog food now and again. She’s pathetic.

I don’t think I could dislike her any more than I do.

Reactions: 10
I’m calling a bingo now, she’s phoning ahead to food banks for a photo opportunity to show she’s Soph the giver and one of the people as it will look amazing before her book promo, just turn up, hand over the food and go like a normal person, it’s Coronatime, not a media campaign trail! Wait for the St Soph photos with the food bank workers!!
I so hope one of the newspapers run the story, imagine the comments 😏

Reactions: 8
Yeah leave a bag of food. Outside a closed food bank. All night. Smart move.

I can't even

Reactions: 9
I bet Gleam just had an emergency meeting over all this pastry crap. There was no way in hell she was giving that food away - she even apologised in advance for all pastry recipes she will be doing for the next 10 years - then she sees this thread and panics and up trying to donate to a food bank at 6:30pm. What. A. head.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Wow she hot footed in down to one didn't she!! Must have tit herself about the backlash!!! It's baby bath and bedtime but she's so panicked about what people have said she's run down there to silence the critics!!

Reactions: 13
I think the worst part for me was her sharing a message saying ‘she deserved it’ are you actually kidding me !! She’s just had a 5k holiday (if not more) why the hell does she deserve free food - seriously got my goat !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but the food bank stories are all a total act, clearly realises she has rubbed people up the wrong way.

Also just sent this to jus-rol. Hopefully they have received a bit of backlash for this, what a blunder...

5958A796-7776-45B7-8C42-C84CD308F0E6.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve sent her a crappy message! bleeping greedy cow. Shame on her and shame on Jus-rol!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.