Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping kidding? It was 6
Months ago yesterday we were put in lockdown.... and she’s only just arsed about the food bank??? If you had even thought about the food bank Before today Sophie, and was considering it might be closed, what the duck did you think people
Living less than a mile away from you were doing for food? Selfish human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've actually never seen Tattle move so fast as the last few hours! What a united front we are.

#JustTroll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s reached an all new low today. I didn’t think she’d get any lower but wow!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 251807
Ohhh it's gifted now!!! I expect declaration in every single post now babes cos you've shot yourself in the foot now 😘
Oh there’s been a conference in a Hinch Tower

First on the agenda Jus Rol:
Cue box of freebies from them, lots of laughing about trolls and Jus Rol giddiness - interspersed with messages from adoring fans sending lots of love and how they LOVE her pastry tit and how we can all do one for daring to upset the queen

Next cleaning: ( purile attempt to go back to what she’s supposed to be famous for)
Cue Hinch cleaning out the fridge and vacuuming ( quite a lot of tit about considering she is supposed to be a cleaning guru 🤔) with her gifted shark ( retails at £140 on amazon) Sir Shouts a lot coming to her rescue due to spider 🕷

Next charity work: ( urgent due to showing off last night and the fact the less dim sheep might start waking up to the fact they are rich-taking the piss arse holes)
Sir Shouts a lot suggests to Hinch that they
Feign interest in food banks, gets Hinch to ask the sheep what to do as if Sir Shouts a lot and Hinch have never heard of google but hey you have to show what good work you are doing and that you are not a complete pair of arses and what better way than to ask for advice from dimwits ... the answers come flooding in with love of course

Somewhere in the next couple of days a desperate person will be gazing at a tub of Jul Rol probably with a Hinch sticker on it and a bottle of rose shite fabric conditioner

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Its all lies again. Our local homeless charity hasn't closed, we didn't close, the local council provided food parcels. Who the duck is she phoning!

As you're reading head... no they're not closed, they cant, they provide an essential service. We're keyworkers ffs, not blaggers. Try again at 10am tomorrow when the phone lines open, but then a Google would tell you that wouldn't it - which means you're attention seeking, and not doing it for any good at all.
After all, what happened to the Sophie Rose that donated loads without telling people about it?
I live opposite one and it's been opened every day during lockdown and is still open the lying dog

Reactions: 14
Another newbie lurker here. Like many others, I used to find her relatable, cleaning house, new mum, enjoying everything being cosy.

Then....I saw her for the marketing machine she is. You have to stand back and observe at first, but once you see it, it cannot be unseen.

I felt a bit sorry for her this morning, the way she slapped herself wasn't normal. At all.

But then we have the vulgar gifted pastry, the laughing glee and Pastry Trolls hashtag.

She is calculated, nasty and a downright narcissist.

Seeing her husand's IG account getting more activity is worrying - he's definitely trying to grow his following too (Mr Inch, for men).

Reactions: 32
I've actually never seen Tattle move so fast as the last few hours! What a united front we are.

#JustTroll
I've noticed a few new members comment recently too. People are waking up to her and I JUST LUV IT GUYZZZZZ!

Reactions: 28
I genuinely don’t understand why people message her saying “you deserve it” when she gets freebies 🤯🤯 how does she ‘deserve’ to be sent what is essentially a basic food item that she clearly has no trouble buying herself? Yep well done Soph all your begging gets you some free pastry, YOU DESERVE IT HUN... really?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion: Shes pretending to care 6 months too late, nobody wants the crap off your plate.

Reactions: 23
Looooool so I messaged her about a food bank and now she’s posted about one 😂😂 you can’t make it up with her can you ....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Vestlife can you sit that person down you call your wife in front of the telly to watch the news, and explain to her what's going on in the world, or do you not understand either Hth ATV 👍

Reactions: 13
You could be right, but I think it’s the fact she‘s so shady about it. If she came out and said “I’m so lucky to have been gifted this but I’m going to donate it to a food bank” rather than making a big deal about how she’s been trying to phone the food bank for ages but can’t get through! It comes across as bullshit and arse covering and that’s what people don’t like.
100% this. She had no bloody intention of giving her pastry away because she's an absolute beg on toast. She uploaded numerous stories bursting with excitement about the pastry, then cleaned out the fridge and allocated the pastry it's own drawer and finally commented she was happy she didn't need to buy it on the food shop! Whereas if she had showed the products then said I can afford to buy this so I'll gift it to people in need, most people would think oh fair enough, she's done the right thing. Instead she's wetter than an otters pocket all afternoon about free tinned pastry then panicked after her daily tattle catch up and tried to do damage control. THAT is what fucks people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As much as Hinch pisses me off with all the freebies she gets.... The companies are starting to piss me off even more.

Why are 'JusRol' marketing dept thinkingbits a good idea to donate a box full of their pastry to a millionaire who can afford to buy it during a pandemic where hundreds of thousands are furloughed or out of jobs and there is a huge proportion (even before Covid) of the population below the breadline struggling for food & clothes???? Why the duck would a millionaire deserve a free package full of items? SHE CAN BUY THEM HERSELF!!!!!! So let her buy them. Send to foodbanks and donate to shelters & charities and let the world know your doing so if you want good publicity & marketing. Don't donate to the rich "influencers" sitting comfortable at home with millions in the bank, assets worth money all around the house which was #gifted to them free (so should they fall on hard times they can make money by selling their belongings) don't have jobs to worry about, flour lockdown rules all throughout this pandemic and have just been on upteen holidays in the space if a few months Inc the recent country manor at thousands per week. Really don't think she it anyone else on insta like her is deserving if a free food parcel.

Will definately avoid buying jusrol now and will use supermarkets own brand pastry.
Sadly this is now the world we live in. Companies are not 'donating' free food, make up and sofas to relatively wealthy individuals (obviously not all influencers are as wealthy) but working to reduce their own marketing bills greatly. As we move to online TV streaming services and print media dies a death, the best means of advertising now is on Social Media. Once upon a time they were able to be sneaky about what they were doing, having influencers share products that they 'love' but thankfully the rules have changed (now just comes the enforcing the declarations!). Even now, when it is being declared as paid for ads or gifted items, they are managing to get their products in front of huge numbers of followers that may not have otherwise seen it. And with cult-like followings, leaders using a product is far more valuable than a simple ad!

Products cost a tiny price to a company at their cost price compared to the money involved in creating proper adverts. Even influencers that want payment for proper adverts will likely be a lot cheaper than a proper ad campaign. So these 'gifts' to influencers are unlikely to disappear anytime soon. It is the new means of cheaper marketing using media that fits with current lifestyles. As much as it is disgusting to gift food to wealthy influencers, a donation to a small struggling account or a food bank isn't going to drive sales. I'd like to believe big companies will do both, but ultimately they are profit driven companies. Whilst they may face backlash for choices, I'd imagine many are willing to take the risk if they believe the army will buy all these products.

I don't like it, I don't agree with it either, but I don't want anyone wasting energy on being angry or upset over pastry and gifts in general as sadly this is here to stay for the foreseeable. I'd like to see more influencers reject offers of gifts that realistically they would buy themselves if they loved it that much especially to support small businesses, but it's a marketplace with businesses wanting to secure space on influencer accounts - be it with money or with products. Justrol haven't been 'nice' here, it is just another marketing ploy.

Now maybe she could have read the room and realised now wasn't the time to show it all off. She never needed to draw attention to the sheer amount. She'd have got away no doubt pretending she was buying it all herself still, or have tagged gifted as she used single items.

Reactions: 19
The excitement of what the new thread title will be after today's antics is pushing me over the edge. It's all too much.
#JustTroll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now the mention of the food bank.... she’s deffo been reading this thread today 🤣🤣 hey zoph 👋🏻

Reactions: 15
HA HA bleeping HA
I bet she was bleeping delighted when she first saw what was in that box. Then of course had to put everything back in the box to make out she was opening it for the first time on her stories. She couldn’t wait to record herself opening it, thinking she’d have one up on tattle. Well....that certainly backfired didn’t it? She didn’t anticipate the backlash of this and now Miss-begs-a lot has had to resort to damage control (AGAIN)
Becoming quite a pattern here eh. Well done guys, that’s another win for tattle and it’s oh so bleeping satisfying 😌
She'll be rocking again later.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.