Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they want to see if we comment on inch too, which of course we do, because of the wet lettuce he is!

Defo think there is some sort of strategical move being played with inch stepping up his insta game; wouldn’t be surprised if the hinch family became a thing and they got their own show

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think although it’s funny it doesn’t help when people comment on what they look like I feel this gives them more of an excuse to feel sorry for themselves. I try not to join in with that too much (I do sometimes) I think she is attractive, the baby is cute and the dog is cute but fat. I don’t really have an opinion on Jamie, apart from I don’t like the man baby outfits that men of 40 on IG seem to like wearing!

like many my major problem is the self serving whinging about how hard their life is when they have a life of luxury and fame. Fame does come at a price and it’s also optional to a degree. Most of their problems are of their own doing but it’s easier to blame other people for it. I would find it much easier to stand up for them if I felt they were bringing anything genuine or helpful to the world, I know they are deluded enough to go along with the idea that she is somehow helping everyone’s mental health and keeping them all going (with their wet dreams over her) but again this is very self serving and self inflicted. Loads of IG accounts post content for monetisation and don’t try to help people’s MH - either you do that and you do it properly, or you don’t do it. She’s not the right person to be helping MH and she should stop trying to put out messages like she is some MH awareness ambassador when plenty of people are saying she’s making their MH worse. Just stop! Having MH problems doesn’t mean you can help other people!

Post photos of your grey house to your hearts content. There is nothing wrong with that. What’s wrong with what YOU do is that it’s all socially tone deaf and smug and patronising. She has no intention of actually helping other people so stop pretending! It makes you feel good to know people look up to you but with that comes a lot of responsibility and you aren’t cut out for it so pack it in.

In a time when the world is a tit place for everyone, and some way more than millionaires who don’t have to work, stop pretending you know how everyone else is doing and their challenges. You did once upon a time maybe but you don’t now. You don’t like leaving the house and have no reason to, you pretty much have the luxury of being safe from COVID unlike everyone else who has no choice to go outside. You also have the money to have lovely holidays and still stay safe. You have everything you need in terms of support and resources which a lot of people don’t have

you don’t need all this plastic tit you need humility and tattle seems to be trying to remind you of that. It feels horrible, I get it. No one likes to read a massive serving of mean humble pie but as much as people wet Their pants over you, you also make people angry. Why is one ok but not the other? Because one is your version of love and acceptance, the other is painful and frustrating. You might not be half the things people say but you are doing a good job of making it look that way by how you behave. It’s really not ok to take advantage of people who are not that well educated, not that well off and easily influenced to make money off of. It’s wrong
Eloquently written and hits the point home. 👏

Reactions: 23
Why can’t she believe her wreath that was in a box has survived in the loft for a year?? I’m confused .. maybe she thought Trace would piss on it??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don’t post much only when blatant lies annoy me , that was not a fishing charter she was on , if she hired the boat on the sea as it appears that’s a charter with a fully fledged fisherman on board working hard for his reputation so for her to sit there posing with a fishing rod oh I booked us a fishing trip really HUN

who set your rig up? What bait did you use ? Did your charter not want mentioned? that is not a fishing charter she was on

to edit in my rage those boat trips are expensive and the person in charge is working on his reputation for customers to show there catch! Not sail out to the open sea and no bites !!

Reactions: 17
Petty little Sophie also no longer follows Zoflora after being called out. She honestly can't take any negative feedback.
She also doesn’t use zAflora anymore she uses astonish 😂😂😂. She bathed in the stuff before they called her out. Thank you Zoflora 😉.
What she gonna do with all those bottles now I wonder?

Anyone else wonder why she didn’t take the batteries out when she stored the wreath? Batteries are always taken out because those fuckers leak more than my Nan.

‘be your weird self’ practice what you preach sis. You’re trying to portray this perfect little life where you get everything done with a toddler. Your husband doesn’t have a job THAT’S how you have so much time. Her and SS wouldn’t cope with kids if their partners weren’t around 24/7. My 14 month old follows me in the toilet because he insists on passing me the toilet roll. Do I clean when he naps? Do I feck! I sit down with a cuppa might even take a snooze myself because that is reality. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m fairly new to Instagram. When did it become an online market place? How did that happen? I find it so frustrating. Annoyed at myself for falling for the tricks. I honestly thought Mrs.Hinch was being helpful when she did swipe ups. Didn’t occur to me that it was a money spinner. I don’t understand why Mrs.Hinch in particular is not upfront and honest about the income her content generates. A post explaining how it all works would be really helpful. I like how some influencers are really clear about when they are doing an ad because you can just scroll past. Mrs.Hinch totally baffles me about why she isn’t clear and upfront about her ads and brand partner work. She really is something else. I can’t wait for Instagram or ASA to regulate this properly .

Reactions: 30
why does Jamie give me the absolute heebiejeebies, he’s just trying to hard to be a “geezer” and a “lad” like grow up, you’re 40, start acting like it 😖😖😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lurker here! Tbh I don’t feel like she’s a big as she used to be. I feel like her 5 mins of fame has been and gone and there’s no more to come in all honesty. When she appeared on This Morning I think that was the make or break moment. She was either going to be whipped up by a tv show presenting or talking more about this marvellous thing called cleaning or she was just going to never appear on prime time again.
I unfollowed her about a year ago because she was just so annoying with constant ads. I really don’t see her being the next big thing. I used to see a lot of people talking about her and mentioning her on insta but not anymore. I feel like she clung to Stacey Solomon in hope of becoming the next loose woman or something. Both are as annoying as each other. Stacey hairy pits. You’re not embarrassing or normalising body hair, you’re just being a stinky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The music she uses and the slowed down bit at the end of her videos just remind me of the tributes they do at award shows. Why do we need to see him in slo-mo every time?? And Ronnie’s hair needs cutting. It was cute at first but it’s now four times the length of the rest of it, surely it must irritate him??
Pride of Britain 😂
She’d like to think so

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think Jamie irritates me more than her now . His stories tonight 🤮. So fake it’s unreal . Instagram is a big facade .
“I enjoyed seeing Soph so relaxed” Grow a pair of balls & your own identity Jamie do you not realise what a massive Sap you look . She’s a grown woman . Sorry to say it but she’s just his trophy cash cow , in reality I think he’s a creep written all over him

Reactions: 27
Breaking news ........ Her autumn wreath , guess what guys ........she just loves Iiiiiittttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly hope this B**** loses all her followers and collaborations. She encourages dangerous crap and false advertising. Her day is coming and I cannot wait. I don’t even know this woman but I bloody dislike her - not one person I know of likes her. She is pure trailer trash born and raised - All her (new money) is so obvious with how tacky her home, clothes and face is looking!!

she does not have the perfect life she portrays - the two of them are just trailer trash living a lie 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I have just worked a 13 hour shift- but least I can sleep well knowing my 3 children are fed nutritious meals and have real shoes! They can talk too because we don’t scream truftybinmanzzzzz at them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.