Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen all Onslow’s shite this evening, I’m convinced it’s all preparing the ground for a move. Did someone on the last thread say that house they stayed in was for sale? Wouldn’t surprise me if they buy it.
They probably have already bought it and thst time away was them starting to move in... 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why is she always so shocked and amazed if something lasts over a year. Most things are made to last 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone clicked on the post Inch shared at the end of his crap stories.
It's a good un. The post is from an Indian community encourage the class of 2020 to be more of a community with each otherp. To listen , to reflect , understand and be there for each other .. and everyone is equal.

Oh inchy can you educate the Queen of Maldon that all we are trying to do is help her be a better person.. and to stop deleting comments ... otherwise this post is pointless.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I swear to god they both have some sort of deal with JUS ROL
🙄🙈
I have only posted a few times here and don't follow Stacey Solomon (can't stand her) but did not realise Stacey does the same check list thing on her stories??!! Also what the hell is going on with the amount of pastry in her bloody fridge!!?? Sorry if you guyzzzz have gone over this before but who did the pastry first, Grinch or Stacey?

Reactions: 7
There you go you pastry trolls he does make a sound!!

Tbh I did think "awww" something about a little kids laugh make my heart melt.

Reactions: 11
So I've just caught up on vestlife stories! He misses seeing Soph switched off, relaxed and care free. They can easily remedy that by putting an end to their business on Insta. It's easily done just delete the accounts. But they won't because they are greedy, and out to make as much money as they can from the hinchers! Priorities all wrong!

Reactions: 25
Argh I hate working as I miss sooo much on here 😂😂

probably Kate to the party but those shoes for Ron do not look supportive enough for everyday use? Could be wrong but they look like a beach shoe than everyday shoe?
Added to that is how she’s hyped on about them being eco friendly etc etc yet how much plastic shite does she own and purchase week in week out?!
Literally eyerolling at the stories 🙄
Sorry you can't be on this page, we are all "fat, non working pastry trolls, that have nothing better to do" Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Mr Inch,

Recognise the very fortunate position that you are in. You get to spend all of your time together with your young child, in your own home, during a pandemic. You are not going out into a busy environment every day because you have to. You are not a keyworker who has no choice on going to work. You are not a supermarket worker, being treated appallingly because people want toilet roll. Read the bloody room. Now is not the time to be whining that there's some meanies online. Boo bloody hoo.
There is a person at the end of every online account. Even the ones that have been doxxed by your wife, or had her 'army' set upon them.

If your wife is unhappy and miserable then do something about it. You have the ability to change your lifestyle, to take that stress away. So do it! Or is the money worth more than your wife's sanity?

Oh, and I certainly would tell you exactly what I think if you asked me face to face. You wouldn't be able to take the constructive criticism though, which is why you delete rather than debate. That's your problem, not ours.
LOUDAH for the lurkers at the back 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder whatever happened to the snow machine she once got, positive she got one?
Am sure she was going to celebrate reaching 3m or something but Tattlers sussed what she was going to do, so she played it down with a tit pic of her in a field.
I bet it's probably with Polly in the garage waiting to go to tip heaven!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What strikes me the most about our Zoph is just how dependent she is? Virtually everyday she talks about how she couldn't live without her boys, in case you're reading this Zoph hun, grow up. It's obvious she's never had to do anything for herself and it's just weird 🤮

Reactions: 15
Eurgh Jamie’s stories 🤮

if sophs life is really that stressed Jamie you could both pack in the instas, duck off back to your sales job, soph can be fake hairdresser again and can live happily ever after with your kid and fat dog

but your both greedy, fame hungry and Use your son for money!

duck off ya bleeping frog eyed wench!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I had a friend who was with a guy, and they would pack the PDA on to a cringey extent. They would make out like they were more in love than anyone else in the world and would write gushy messages about each other ok social media.........he was cheating on her the whole time.
So I am so sceptical when people ‘gush’ about their other half or their children allllll the time. Like what are you trying to prove?!?!
I love my daughter, like everyone loves their kid’s. But I do not have to write it everyday on Instagram. SHE CANT READ IT for a start. I’m just finding a bit ‘I’m better than you. I love my kid better than any of you love your kids’.....but you can’t/won’t be alone with him?! Hmm 🤔
I’m sure I read an article somewhere that said constant PDA’s and social media posts are signs of insecurity in a relationship.

My OH never writes insta posts or anything for my birthday or whatever - doesn’t mean he loves me any less, I would hope. We don’t need to be #couplegoals online to know our relationship is strong. It’s like they’re trying to prove something but when a relationship has rumoured dodgy beginnings, it’s going to be built on sand...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think although it’s funny it doesn’t help when people comment on what they look like I feel this gives them more of an excuse to feel sorry for themselves. I try not to join in with that too much (I do sometimes) I think she is attractive, the baby is cute and the dog is cute but fat. I don’t really have an opinion on Jamie, apart from I don’t like the man baby outfits that men of 40 on IG seem to like wearing!

like many my major problem is the self serving whinging about how hard their life is when they have a life of luxury and fame. Fame does come at a price and it’s also optional to a degree. Most of their problems are of their own doing but it’s easier to blame other people for it. I would find it much easier to stand up for them if I felt they were bringing anything genuine or helpful to the world, I know they are deluded enough to go along with the idea that she is somehow helping everyone’s mental health and keeping them all going (with their wet dreams over her) but again this is very self serving and self inflicted. Loads of IG accounts post content for monetisation and don’t try to help people’s MH - either you do that and you do it properly, or you don’t do it. She’s not the right person to be helping MH and she should stop trying to put out messages like she is some MH awareness ambassador when plenty of people are saying she’s making their MH worse. Just stop! Having MH problems doesn’t mean you can help other people!

Post photos of your grey house to your hearts content. There is nothing wrong with that. What’s wrong with what YOU do is that it’s all socially tone deaf and smug and patronising. She has no intention of actually helping other people so stop pretending! It makes you feel good to know people look up to you but with that comes a lot of responsibility and you aren’t cut out for it so pack it in.

In a time when the world is a tit place for everyone, and some way more than millionaires who don’t have to work, stop pretending you know how everyone else is doing and their challenges. You did once upon a time maybe but you don’t now. You don’t like leaving the house and have no reason to, you pretty much have the luxury of being safe from COVID unlike everyone else who has no choice to go outside. You also have the money to have lovely holidays and still stay safe. You have everything you need in terms of support and resources which a lot of people don’t have

you don’t need all this plastic tit you need humility and tattle seems to be trying to remind you of that. It feels horrible, I get it. No one likes to read a massive serving of mean humble pie but as much as people wet Their pants over you, you also make people angry. Why is one ok but not the other? Because one is your version of love and acceptance, the other is painful and frustrating. You might not be half the things people say but you are doing a good job of making it look that way by how you behave. It’s really not ok to take advantage of people who are not that well educated, not that well off and easily influenced to make money off of. It’s wrong
I love what you wrote here. Sick of us being the villains.

Reactions: 16
FFS! This is why I missed Tattle.
It's great to see you back @TomTitLane. 😘 Both you and @shadyessex33 are like celebs on here, more famous and much more liked than our Zoph!
We all missed Shady when he was off here for a while. But great to have our lovely little community all back together. We are not just Tattle trolls, we are pastry Tattle trolls! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I post couple pics if me and him have been out for dinner or a birthday or an anniversary etc. He doesn’t. I am chronically ill and want to enjoy every moment and he is a world famous scientist with colleagues all over the world on social media. It doesn’t mean he loves me any less. He is quiet and I’m a massive gobshite (typical happy fat girl with a nice face and a great sense of humour) but I reckon if you post your lurve evety other se one it’s definitely a doth protest too much

Excuse my spelling I’m 4 gins up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.