Mrs Hinch #236 Comedy eyebrows, devil’s claws, not a filter invented could hide her flaws.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look closely you can actually see the Lines on the door are actually different, she’s just got a new door in a similar style to the old one with the square windows, the old door was blue I wonder if the new one is grey
Yeh its definitely the same door as last year, but I'm sure this is her third front door.
Remember when she got the bright blue one and posted about the ugly bee door knocker, got ripped on here for having a new door, then and said it was a filter 🙄
So she had the original door, then the blue one, and now she's got a dark blue one. I wonder how long this one will last!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If she’s that stressed and unhappy there’s nothing stopping her giving it all up, I’m sure she’s earned enough to keep them comfortable

Reactions: 23
If I was a hincher I’d be so annoyed about her constantly complaining how stressed out she is. Being Mrs Hinch is her job. She is stressed out daily just being at home ‘cleaning’ and making pastry slobs and doing 7.5 mins a day of work (apparently) Every time she has to go somewhere, she is stressed out and can’t wait to go home.
She must hate being Mrs Hinch so badly. I wonder how the sheeple haven’t realised this yet

Reactions: 23
Just seen all Onslow’s shite this evening, I’m convinced it’s all preparing the ground for a move. Did someone on the last thread say that house they stayed in was for sale? Wouldn’t surprise me if they buy it.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. And although she might get some horrible inbox messages from real trolls, she clearly reads on here as she references it so much. So why would she actively go on here if it upsets her that much. It’s a forum for people to spout off about the “stars” and “influencers” that annoy them and call them out on their bad practices. It’s freedom of speech on a particular website. Don’t bawl about it if you spend half your time on it!! Just get off.
As Grinch famously said "IF YOU DON'T LIKE ITTT STOP LOOKING ATT ITT!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The music she uses and the slowed down bit at the end of her videos just remind me of the tributes they do at award shows. Why do we need to see him in slo-mo every time?? And Ronnie’s hair needs cutting. It was cute at first but it’s now four times the length of the rest of it, surely it must irritate him??

Reactions: 16
Just seen all Onslow’s shite this evening, I’m convinced it’s all preparing the ground for a move. Did someone on the last thread say that house they stayed in was for sale? Wouldn’t surprise me if they buy it.
There is no way she will move out of essex. There's some big houses for sale in Maldon...so wouldn't be surprised if she buys one of them

Reactions: 9
Sorry, not Kate to the party working, dinner & packed lunches to sort but missed the end of the last thread so couldn’t get my comments on in time.

On her FB group potty post this morning, there was a 🐑 who was upset that she’d been blocked & had no idea why as she had always been positive, I wonder if she’s a victim of the ‘ATB’ mis-type
&
Her bedding looks grubby because Henlardsommes has been dribbling on it & also because Fabreze turns white/light things a funny light yellow colour, well it does mine, so I’ll assume it does the same to hers, so in fact creates more work as it does the same to surfaces😕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Inch and his story posts. Boke.
How much more can these 2 plonkers boast about their wealth, not to mention arse licking each others rim holes.
He misses seeing Zoph relaxed and worry free? What she got to be worried about exactly. Has she got Covid? Cancer? Is she really ill? Has she lost a parent? A child? She has no idea of the real world and the real struggles people have to deal with.
She pisses about on Insta day in day out, trying to titivate her boring grey home with mindless shite, and fleecing her customers.
Is she actually now worrying it's all going to come crumbling down in Hinch Towers? Karma really is a witch and strikes when you least expect it. 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 45
😂Does she really smoke?? Like as in been seen or slipped up on a vid on the gram with an ashtray in the corner😂 I really want to know
In the early days she used to stand at the back door smoking before bed watching Henry tit on the grass ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If my husband was carrying off on insta like Inch was, my ovaries would shrivel up and die. Why’s he posting passive aggressive quotes like a bug-eyed wannabe Khloe Kardashian.. 💀 I’m dyyyyying, nooooooooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just be yourself....
Make sure you have...
Fake eyebrows
Botox
Lips
Hair extensions
Fake nose scrunch
Fake talking
Lies
Filters
Etc etc etc.......

Just let them see your flaws guuuyyyzzzz and don't be hard on yourself.....Tuesday we did this!!!!

ATB x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think although it’s funny it doesn’t help when people comment on what they look like I feel this gives them more of an excuse to feel sorry for themselves. I try not to join in with that too much (I do sometimes) I think she is attractive, the baby is cute and the dog is cute but fat. I don’t really have an opinion on Jamie, apart from I don’t like the man baby outfits that men of 40 on IG seem to like wearing!

like many my major problem is the self serving whinging about how hard their life is when they have a life of luxury and fame. Fame does come at a price and it’s also optional to a degree. Most of their problems are of their own doing but it’s easier to blame other people for it. I would find it much easier to stand up for them if I felt they were bringing anything genuine or helpful to the world, I know they are deluded enough to go along with the idea that she is somehow helping everyone’s mental health and keeping them all going (with their wet dreams over her) but again this is very self serving and self inflicted. Loads of IG accounts post content for monetisation and don’t try to help people’s MH - either you do that and you do it properly, or you don’t do it. She’s not the right person to be helping MH and she should stop trying to put out messages like she is some MH awareness ambassador when plenty of people are saying she’s making their MH worse. Just stop! Having MH problems doesn’t mean you can help other people!

Post photos of your grey house to your hearts content. There is nothing wrong with that. What’s wrong with what YOU do is that it’s all socially tone deaf and smug and patronising. She has no intention of actually helping other people so stop pretending! It makes you feel good to know people look up to you but with that comes a lot of responsibility and you aren’t cut out for it so pack it in.

In a time when the world is a tit place for everyone, and some way more than millionaires who don’t have to work, stop pretending you know how everyone else is doing and their challenges. You did once upon a time maybe but you don’t now. You don’t like leaving the house and have no reason to, you pretty much have the luxury of being safe from COVID unlike everyone else who has no choice to go outside. You also have the money to have lovely holidays and still stay safe. You have everything you need in terms of support and resources which a lot of people don’t have

you don’t need all this plastic tit you need humility and tattle seems to be trying to remind you of that. It feels horrible, I get it. No one likes to read a massive serving of mean humble pie but as much as people wet Their pants over you, you also make people angry. Why is one ok but not the other? Because one is your version of love and acceptance, the other is painful and frustrating. You might not be half the things people say but you are doing a good job of making it look that way by how you behave. It’s really not ok to take advantage of people who are not that well educated, not that well off and easily influenced to make money off of. It’s wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.