Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surly if you put the gate on the other way around you wouldn't need to add the extra lock.... 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
State of those bleeping eyebrows!!! 🤭🤭🤭
You'd think with all the money she spends on holidays she'd pay someone decent to sort them out. Makes her look like an evil witch. I've got second hand embarrassment looking at those. Good grief get them sorted out you plonker.

View attachment 249690
Wheres her other nostril gone? #filteredtofuck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would like to be her next door neighbour. Do you think they see her pacing up and down her garden in a rage, chain smoking and trying to delete all the comments from people calling her out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi Kate Winslett here. I have just vommed in my mouth reading the comments on her grid post. The one where she replied to 'Katie' 'love you too and always will ' whilst 'Katie' furiously downloads pics of Ron o to some vile website! She has absolutely no idea who these people are ! Get a grip you moron😠😠

• Haha
  • Sad
It’s about time she got a gate, don’t want to be a Debby downer! But does she honestly believe Ronnie won’t be able to open that😂😂 he’ll only need to see her open it once or twice and be on it like a pig in tit, she doesn’t realise how clever and observing they are at that age! I mean he knows how to open Everything else he shouldn’t

• Heart
Usually when a company has something new to promote they’ll give the influencer extras of the new product to do give aways and competitions for their following. Hinch NEVER does a comp or give away. What do we think is happening to the extras she gets sent? I’m thinking Freda Trotter hawks them on eBay for a bit of extra income. The parasitic Barkers
I think you’re absolutely right. The problem with these influencers is by the time you’ve watched their stories you’ve actually watched about 7 adverts.

Reactions: 7
What would his usp be 🤔 who would want to watch him pretend to clean or do Inch hauls 🤣 Maybe he'll be a creepy FOD type or he'll do an only fans or go down the Sean Pratt route 🤮
I think I would actually pay for the LOLs to see Jamie recreate that cringy bondage cowboy get up!

Not to derail, but link if anyone wants a taster of what I mean. Sadly the full video has been deleted so you can't get the full cringe factor but the pics are still there 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
"Here's my new gate what do you think guyyssssss?"

Couldn't give a tit hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi Kate Winslett here. I have just vommed in my mouth reading the comments on her grid post. The one where she replied to 'Katie' 'love you too and always will ' whilst 'Katie' furiously downloads pics of Ron o to some vile website! She has absolutely no idea who these people are ! Get a grip you moron😠😠
I know; makes me sick the way she call everyone "darling".....self righteous idiot! She's never even met her stalkers....ooop sorry hinchers...and she's telling them she loves them? yeah loves that fact that they've all lined her pockets is more like it. Cannot believe the way she punts her baby son all over the internet!

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahaahahahaha you lot kill me! That seagull image 😂 the claw 😂 bleeping done in.

It’s taken her this long to get gates what she playing at? It’s not like she lets him wander around on his own anyway he’s always in her arms when not performing for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there anything she doesn't love? Has she ever just went 'yeah i think that stair gate is alright yanno' or 'bit of me that stair gate' 'its OK like that stair gate'

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.