Mrs Hinch #235 Planning a countryside move, gotta bring Ma cos Sophs still on the boob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, she stayed in a 9 bedroom house?
The 4 of them in 9 bedrooms. Is she for real?

Just when I think she can't piss me off anymore.

I had a thought the other day too. I wonder if the last chapter of her "book" is her announcement that she's quitting social media.
At this point how many genuine followers does she have? Even when she wasn't uploading it was a steady increase every day of bots.

Reckon her in the style collab will be announced in the next couple weeks and she'll retire soon into a mansion in Dorset or wherever the duck she went

Reactions: 14
Why would she store the bathroom minky in the minky holder in the kitchen?

Wouldn't it be better off, ooh, I don't know, somewhere more practical? Like the bathroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This year?! Like this is her one annual holiday and not the third in as many weeks?? But I mean the real melon scratcher, is who the bloody hell takes a Minky on holiday anyway?!?!
she took one to the Maldives and it had its own inflatable for the pool......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hi.. I’ve been lurking for a while.

I wonder if she hid the fact that her family went because she was breaking the “rule of 6”
3 of them plus her parents and maybe her sister and niece. 7 people. Does her sister have a fella?

we all know how she ignore lockdown rules last time.

Reactions: 34
Can I please urge everyone to report her to ASA on the link @mammaof3 provided! It literally takes two minutes (if that). She needs to be pulled up on this and they will look into it but the more people that compalin, the better.
Also anyone who still follows her, please, please unfollow her, so we are not contributing to her numbers 🙏🏻 You can still view her stories either on Instagram or on third party viewing app

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Usually when a company has something new to promote they’ll give the influencer extras of the new product to do give aways and competitions for their following. Hinch NEVER does a comp or give away. What do we think is happening to the extras she gets sent? I’m thinking Freda Trotter hawks them on eBay for a bit of extra income. The parasitic Barkers
Old mad Barker has got a track record on shpock,or shhhhhpock as our Soph calls it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but if I was Jamie bleeping hell pardon my French but I'd hit the roof. I cant stand my MIL 😂 she's so annoying. She thinks she's my sons 3rd parent and she always hangs round like a bad smell. Shes always throwing her unwanted advice around. Hers aren't quite as full as wisdom as Fredas though. Anyway I'd hit the bloody roof if we had a hollibob booked and my fella turned round and went 'by the way, my Mums coming!' 😳 imagine not getting away from the woman. She probably cheers them on when their shagging 🤢
sounds like my mother in law. If someone offered me all of hinchs money to go away with my MIL I’d say no. Nightmare of a woman! Wonder if she took notes from freeeeeda

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hmm she has shared info on that woman who got zoflora in her eyes from sniffing it in a shop...wonder why she addresses this but not that poor woman who died after mixing products??

Reactions: 33
Sent to a very concerned email to P&G about her using fabric softener that is clearly labelled not to be used on childrens night clothes.
Pointed out all her followers would now think that was ok to do.
Asked if they would be issuing a warning saying what she did was dangerous and they should take more care about who they choose to represent their products. I mean, hating her aside, this is downright dangerous and goes against all the safety advice on the label.
If we all complain then they may have to issue a warning like Zoflora did. I will let you know if they answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hold the front page!! She’s actually acknowledged some bad publicity!! Ok, it was from about a month ago but it’s a start 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All I want to know is, why bother putting the cases back in the loft? We all know they’ll be pulled back down in a couple weeks!

She’s filling me with so much rage today, I detest her!

😩

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know WHY she needs a damn housesitter? Is that a thing?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.