Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bingo!
I mentioned the brown parcel paper for Christmas presents last week.
The brown paper won’t look right under your overdecorated grey *gifted* Balsam Hill Christmas tree on your grey carpet, near the grey walls, beside the grey sofa...

• Haha
Reactions: 23

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Where does this child sleep when he’s napping? She’s been in the nursery putting away clothes, so it’s clearly not there (or she’s using pre-records again). Don’t tell me she’s still cramming him in that Moses basket or shoving him in a corner to sleep in his pram! 😱
I imagine she’s got a dog crate for him tucked away under the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
AE04B883-8084-42DD-A77B-F0B270615E21.jpeg

The wood on her stairs was perfectly fine to fit a gate like this! I’d be more worried about the bottom of the staircase!

why can’t she just be upfront and say she likes the style of gate she’s just had made and didn’t want a metal one 🤷🏻‍♀️

not some stupid made upstory about it that normal gates wouldn’t fit 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

MariaD

Jayyyyyyyysus christ. All that botox is making her Eyebrows nearly apart of her hairline. They're about to take off!!!!

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Just had a look at the stair gate company insta page. They are actually dog gates, no wonder the lock on them doesn't comply with the rules for childrens stair gates 🤦‍♀️

We reused the Lindam one we had when we adopted our pooch to stop her going upstairs but these thats what these gates are designed for. Why is it always style over substance with Hinch

• Wow

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I can't wait for Ronnie Roooo to start refusing anything but quavers. Lobbing spaghetti muffins and tuna pasta at the walls and into the nest on Sophs head. Full on lying on the floor meltdowns and throwing handfuls of mint imperials into the air 👏🏻 (rubs hands together with glee).
‘Handfuls of mint imperials into the air’😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Time flys when you're having fun,surely that autumn toot is left over from last years failed activity?
Why the fake laughter? How I laughed when I thought I was having a hot flush and realised my left boob was resting in my boiling hot coffee.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Well done to everyone who complained to the ASA about her lack of declaration on her posts. I have also had an encouraging response but somehow I can't help thinking if they do approach her all she'll do is cry trolls, dance about with a floor mop and say "we've got this"
why is she beyond reproach from anyone and anything? 😠😠

• Heart

Sour_Grapes123

Just seen this new baby gate she's had made... Um, surely you could've just gone to B & Q and bought two planks of wood and fitted them to the banisters and then put up a normal baby gate?? Seems like an excuse just to buy a baby gate that is fitting with the "theme" of the house! Looks like a blooming barn door!

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I can't wait for Ronnie Roooo to start refusing anything but quavers. Lobbing spaghetti muffins and tuna pasta at the walls and into the nest on Sophs head. Full on lying on the floor meltdowns and throwing handfuls of mint imperials into the air 👏🏻 (rubs hands together with glee).

• Haha
  • Heart

I just nosey

Chatty Member
"Monday we did it"
Eff off..... You did what?
Cleaned your kitchen
Sat on your arse
Had a stroll
Had your husband at home all day
Popped to ma's

She's on another sodding planet and doesn't know the meaning of getting through a day!
" Monday we did it"
Fleeced the sheep out of their money to book another 5 grand hoilday

• Angry

life is great

Chatty Member
And the stair gate is now known as the 'Mrs hinch gate'. It sickens me when companies label their shit with her name

• Angry
  • Sick

katesbess

VIP Member
She's really going all out get at tattle today isn't she. First she started answering comments which we went on about her not being interactive or talking to her hinch's. She started adding companies names.
She's gone on about the baby gate.
She's of course mentioned her mum many many times.
She's got more ebayers.
She's tried to show her self hugging Ronnie though she had to do this with a tape that went back and forward so it didn't last as long as it was.
She's added colour.
She really trying to stick it to us on here isn't she she's getting rattled.
Oh and the Biggie you put the post about that girl that scolded in her eyes with zoflora . Poor Sophie she's really trying to get one over. Now when is she going to pay us for our content ?