Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Someone actually saying they wish their own child could be 'as cute as Ron' and then shouting troll when someone calls them out 🤦‍♀️
That is fucking scary. What the hell has Soph got herself into? Do they all really love Ronnie, an innocent little boy who they never set eyes on, as much as their OWN kid. And think of themselves as part of her family? Dear God, they are seriously nuts, how has she attracted such weirdos and they think they are her family? I cant think of a single other influencer who has that sort of crazy stalker following? Absolutely barking. For the love of God stop sharing sweet little Ronnie with these crazies Sophie. This could go so badly wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

randompenguin

I can’t be the only one who watched her try to put a minky sponge in that little basket and completely miss it😂

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She has a serious spending habit! Why do you need tomato slicers and more cutters. How much does she spend on eBay a week??? She is at home with Jamie. Pretty sure they can slice a few tomatoes using a thing called a knife! She must spend her life online reading tattle and looking for stuff to buy.

She’s unbelievable and must be an environmentalists worst nightmare!

what happened to the blue grater gadget from Amazon (£20). She said she loved that but only saw her use it once and never again. How can anyone following her believe her when she uses the word ‘love’. It’s meaningless and shallow and is usually followed by a ££££££££££££££ 😡

• Heart

Tui

VIP Member
Pretty bad advertisement for the company she got that gate from if Vest had to add a 2nd lock to make it more secure. Without it, it would be piss easy for Ronsnomes to open the gate.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just had a look at the stair gate company insta page. They are actually dog gates, no wonder the lock on them doesn't comply with the rules for childrens stair gates 🤦‍♀️

We reused the Lindam one we had when we adopted our pooch to stop her going upstairs but these thats what these gates are designed for. Why is it always style over substance with Hinch
I've just had a nose and the gates are for dogs. 😂 Probably got it especially for her first born so he doesn't jump out of bed and run down the stairs and fall. Bless him.

• Haha
  • Wow

mgh727

VIP Member
I watched it, why did she put the pasatta into one bowl just to put it in another. And who the fuck mixes eggs and tomato sauce??
I promise to my unborn child your diet will be cheese sandwiches and quavers, not whatever that shite is!

• Sick

Lreb88

VIP Member
Don’t know where to start with that lunch! 🤢
‘Ron’s learning to blow on his food’ more like stop himself puking it up.

And what’s that tomato slicer all about? They’re good if you have a disability or are very old and struggle chopping, otherwise surely you’re just making more work for yourself having to wash it up!

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
This is what the world is coming too..getting all excited when she replies back 😂
In amongst the millions she never has the time to see us? 😂 but babe, she can sniff a “troll” out within seconds. Funny how she ignores all of them but replies or deletes anything she thinks is against her within seconds

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Pointless stair gate. He’s only going to have to watch her open that a couple of times and he will be able to do it.
Don't those ridiculously overpriced activity boards teach babies to do all sorts of dangerous things like undo bolts,flick electric switches and catch their skin in a zip?

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Processed chicken slices (cheap ones too) is not a breakfast for your dog. WTF? It’s full of salt. Why are you giving your dog heart disease so it looks good on IG? You could COOK some plain Turkey for him if you really have to but shit out of a packet? That poor dog

• Heart

Mejustme

VIP Member
Usually when a company has something new to promote they’ll give the influencer extras of the new product to do give aways and competitions for their following. Hinch NEVER does a comp or give away. What do we think is happening to the extras she gets sent? I’m thinking Freda Trotter hawks them on eBay for a bit of extra income. The parasitic Barkers
Old mad Barker has got a track record on shpock,or shhhhhpock as our Soph calls it

• Haha

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
Can anyone on MHMMDI think for themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a post asking “how do you store your knickers in drawers?” Love you don’t need fancy baskets or roll them up into felt holders, no one is going to go looking and judge you 😂

• Haha

Thedutchess

I'm really surprised by that warning. The point of this product is that it is safe for baby clothes. Wtf.
Same, I would never have checked...but I can’t use fc altogether as family members have skin issues...all these brands are sneaky shits though false advertising for certain things all money making schemes. Zoflora and the pet range springs to mind. They are just covering their own arses, but if these influencers are working and promoting these products they should be given proper information and instructions on what is safe etc. People have already died
I work with meds and the amount of people who think there is separate products for knees vs backpain or headache from one company is crazy’s. it’s all just the same stuff just diff coloured boxes.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I get so mad when I see mums letting toddlers play with washing machines, it takes a second for them to want to shut the door on their fingers, 😡
It pisses me off how she tries to push all her shit on him. Like a mini Verucca. He’ll not be allowed his own little personality and that’s so sad

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
This is interesting
This is the type of sales work they , Jayme and Zophlora did. Connecting company's to people etc..

Also why doesn't this website have proper company details like who are the directors and company address or company registration number.. Very dodgy site.
The way they advertise their gates on their page they seem that they're more for use on doors where an immediate fall can't happen, or used for stopping dogs getting upstairs. Surely if they're being sold as baby protective equipment then they should have passed all our checks and have the British Standard pass.
As with Ava May, there's no way to look up the safety sheets, and as with everything aesthetic will always win with her.
This is a dodgy one, as if you promote something without a BS/BN/EN stamp!

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
O so relatable £100 for a jumpsuit well £90 if ordered this month and she has in several colours
I desperately needed some new clothes, some tops I’m wearing I’ve had at least 3 plus years, got holes in my trainers so bought 7 items of clothing for less than what Hinch paid for one of those jumpsuits, she is so relatable isn’t she?!

Reactions: 19

BabyOctopus

They were back around late afternoon yesterday so I assume it’s just their own mess from getting home
I still think they got home a week ago as the booking calendar for the place they stayed had it booked out from 1st to 13th Sept, then available from 13th onwards

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19