Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandoraspalace

You know what she’s like? She’s like the egotistical villain in a superhero movie coming out to make announcements to the city to feed her need for attention then she fucks off back to her big house ego suitably boosted. She’s like The Joker or Bane or The Penguin.
The comments in this post! Someone is taking their daughter for heart surgery today and the woman is thanking Hinch like she’s some sort of god! Ffs people get a grip and wake up! She didn’t post that her ‘people’ did, its a strategic sales pitch, Stay relevant, stay relatable, blah blah blah, it’s all about the money! It’s despicable, people will be rushing to eBay to buy the garlands etc and no doubt she’ll get a % why don’t they wake up and smell the BS?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

SunshineRae

VIP Member
What is this with her all of a sudden answering comments......I read a few weeks ago that she never answers and her excuse was that she receives too many messages to answer?
Have the messages got less or has she got scared of losing followers?
She saw the screenshot on here the other day that showed Stacey had more followers than her and a better engagement rate and she shit her panties....that is why she is suddenly commenting back to people. Her replies will also encourage even more people to like and comment, in the hope that they too will get a reply thus also boosting her engagement.

• Wow

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
”schocks in a shell, spaghetti muffin hell, autumn leaves up now, but still has comedy brows”

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Are there any beauticians on here who can explain why her eyebrows are fucking off towards her hairline whilst doing a Mexican wave?

• Haha

Wee Boujee Hobbit

So she cleaned her house before her holiday. Came back to a stinking house. Wtf. Has Stacey been staying there or something?

• Haha

Fun&games

Probably kate to the party but Jesus christ how dirty is her 'house sitter'
I was laughing at that bath... how could the cleaning sensation mrs hinch have a bath that’s that dirty after she cleaned it just before going away... prime example of #prerecorded

• Haha

LiverbirdLisa

Does she think her actual name is Hinch!!!

View attachment 250011
It has massively irritated me that she described these as 'personalised' gift tags.

Erm, no Soph. This is not personalised. That would be saying something along the lines of;

To, ****&****
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope that [insert something personal]
Love from Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie.

You are not the Hinch family. You are Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie to those who know and love you, or, you are the Hinchliffes, or Hinchliffe's (it actually hurts me to type it with the apostrophe) to a wider network of people who don't actually know you (cumslut, sexy daddy pig etc)

You're only the Hinch family to the 'army' you created...

A bunch of deluded followers, I was borderline one of them myself! I was almost so sucked in, I even sent her a DM. She never read it, still hasn't all these months later.

Thankfully I realised quite quickly that I don't need her approval (good job) and, having watched some of her recent 'cleaning' posts, I also recognise that I don't actually leave my home that minging to start with (today's bath for one but that horrendous vase a few weeks ago🤢)

I've never hated a stranger before...

• Heart

londonlife24

VIP Member
0A9B2801-9B3E-4012-8A76-19419966D0E9.jpeg

Anyone with brows like that, I always get Robbie Rotten in my head!!! (Did my own brows terribly last week and was like oh fuck I look like bloody Robbie on the piss 🤣)

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
In the comments on her grid the army are saying that it's a trolls deleting their own comment Running Scared. I think someone needs to politely mate it clear to them that it's Sophie deleting comments

Louk

VIP Member
Just watched Stacey's stories and her little dog seems really comfortable around her kids. It's not "forced" to be a "brother", just happy to be the family pet

Bdavis

Omg that baby gate!!! I don’t post on here often but we had more awkward stairs than that but we worked it out. It’s not f***ing rocket science! We have a town house so twice the pain to fix baby gates without having to go bespoke 🙄 my little girl is a month older than Ronnie and she would have that open in seconds! Not child safe at all!

• Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
He hasnt got 10 years at this rate I would estimate maybe 6, he eats crap, is overweight and as one person just said.....processed salty meat...give him a carrot, low fat, cleans his teeth and helps with worms, she is killing him!
Jamie ?

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Does anyone know WHY she needs a damn housesitter? Is that a thing?
Its cos she feels the need to post to 4 million people that shes going away, and her address is really easy to find online. so shes worried a nutcase hincher one of Rons 4 million aunts and uncles will end up tryna get into the house or whatever.

She usually hints that mad ma barker will be house sitting but due to a slip up from mumsy, it was obvious her mum and dad were on hols with her. So who the sitter is this time, we dont know 🤣

• Haha
It’s about time she got a gate, don’t want to be a Debby downer! But does she honestly believe Ronnie won’t be able to open that😂😂 he’ll only need to see her open it once or twice and be on it like a pig in shit, she doesn’t realise how clever and observing they are at that age! I mean he knows how to open Everything else he shouldn’t
My son used to watch me use the cashpoint since he was in his buggy. Never changed my pin once. When he got to sixteen he nicked it and cleared my account! But I love him so much guyyyzz never felt a love like it 😕😕

• Wow
  • Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I just had to speak to a very upset relative of someone who died. I don’t always have this shit 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20