Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Everyone puts on a bit of weight on holiday! How dare you!
I wonder if he’ll be able to shift the holiday weight in time to put his Christmas weight on?
He never lost his Christmas weight, then he added his Easter weight, his lockdown weight and his multiple holiday weight. Next will be his Halloween weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bobs86

VIP Member
You have the choice to do the right thing here Zoph, but you still choose to do the opposite? Where are your morals?

Please stop allowing your toddler to feed/slap your dog, it’s beyond dangerous, also playing with electronics in YOUR house! It has to stop. Whatever you think about all us on here, there is genuine concern for Rons safety! It’s not easy being a first time mother, and everyone makes mistakes, but you’re simply taking the piss now! You’re like an incorrigible child.

Stop using that little boy as a pawn in your game, before it’s too late!

ATB (All The Brows)

• Haha
  • Heart

Sneakymum101

Fucking fuming today catching up on stories. First, the story of her literally unable to control her laughter about how much money she’s spent on crap from eBay, whilst people are here jobless due to covid, she’s buying shit off of eBay and laughing about how much there is there.
2. The video of her and Ronnie on the swing is very sweet but “Monday. We did it.” I’m sorry but Monday is usually difficult for most because it’s the first day back after a weekend and getting back into the swing of things can be hard... EVERY DAY IS A WEEKEND FOR HER!!! She sits at home all day on her arse and the biggest worry she has is wether or not jayyyymeee has put his flip flops away or not!

she literally makes such a mockery of all of the hardworking families out there and it makes me so sad

• Heart

Kate12345

The last few stories are purely in response to Tattle 😂 bless her
I don't mix chemicals
I don't feed Hen Hen human food
I need a safety gate for Ron

What are you lot going to ask her to do next 😂

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
So that’s zoflora officially pied off by Hinch after they dared look out for the safety of her sheep! She hasn’t used it since, posted that story last night and now using astonish in the toilet brushes. Soph is a petty bitch ain’t she

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Why was the neice on holiday with them? All the kids are back at school now? They’ve only just returned to school and have lots to catch up on due to lockdown.
Also, if Hinch’s mum stayed elsewhere, why doesn’t she tag the hotel or rental cottage - you know - support British companies during the pandemic! Bet loads of hinchers can’t wait to stay in the same places as Soph, especially a 9 bedroom mansion with swimming pool.
And YES please report Soph and any other instagrammers to ASA for not declaring ADs. These people are brand ambassador’s and have a contract and are paid ludicrous amounts of money. It’s their JOB to inform their loyal followers. They KNOW they must declare it but are sneaky and mislead others with product placement photos - it’s naughty and deceitful. Honestly think every time they do it, the brands should also get a hefty fine.

Reactions: 23

Essjay123

if she had a house sitter, why did she have to get her post from the post office? Liar liar pants on fire

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
My hubby doesn't even say tattle, It"s '"are you bitching again"'
My husband goes “are you still pissing about with those people that hate that cleaning lady” he’s so happy I’ve seen the light, he hates Hinch and what she did to my mental health 😂

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“Monday, we did it” at 7.20pm!! Like that’s the end of the day and you’ve actually achieved something! My son just walked through the door having been at work since 3.30am this morning and we haven’t even had dinner yet. Then I’ve got to put a wash on, do the ironing, walk the dogs and clean the kitchen before I can even think about sitting down and lighting a fucking wax melt.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
When she first came out I use to like her but she became to over bearing in my face with zoflora and lenor, now I just cringe at the thought of her insta stories. Does Jamie still work?
Na. He ain’t worked since May last year. He needs to be at home all the time. She has not once been left alone with that child since he was born.

• Haha

e-oz-ce

CFE83542-EC93-4CFE-87E6-6DB0D256FBDE.jpeg
just seen this, was the fab con £5???? now its £2,99 with the discount. i assume the sales for this wasn’t good lol

• Haha