Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Omg if one of my kids hit my dogs arse like that when she was eating they’d have no arm left. I’m feeling anxious today- y’know, proper anxiety which I e been medicated for for about 9 years. I’m worrying about another lockdown, I got made redundant and redeployed in another branch of my company but i don’t like my new job 🥺it’s making me really anxious and worried and I e been applying for new jobs but I’m worried as I was in hospital last week and my health isn’t great at the moment (crohns, arthriti) I’m on two immunosuppresants so if there is another lockdown I would have to shield so I’m wondering if I should just quit while I’m ahead and go back on sickness benefits? I have to do my injection In a minute and I just feel like it’s all whirling round my head and I cant iron it out. Sorry to derail thread but I trust you guyzzzzzzzz and maybe someone could help me sort my head out. Um, eyebrows, acorns, pastry 🥰

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Where's the downstairs one? Will that be another story?

'Look guys the stairgate fairies have been again'

View attachment 249760
View attachment 249762
View attachment 249763
View attachment 249764
Kate Moss to the party here. Thanks for the videos. So she said Ronnie won’t be able to get at the latch on the back (exaggerated claw motion over top of gate). Let’s just ignore the giant gap in the rails at the side where his arm will easily fit through and slide the latch. We know how observant and speedy little ones can be. I know she lahhhves the look of it, and it does look nice, but yet again, we have frill over function here. I know some will think she can’t win for trying. IMO a badly designed gate solution is worse than no gate, because you let your guard down. Be safe lil Ronnie.
7D434712-3269-4D0E-B07D-0E28309037DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pepsi

VIP Member
Just seen SS stories and now Rex is saying his first few words. How much we betting that Ronnieblesshim will be doing a Martin Luther King style speech on the perGOALa soon?
Ronnie - I have a dream, a dream of running through the fields towards a rainbow of colour, backpack stuffed full of sugary snacks, free to roam where I please, free from clawing hands and finally free from a fat hairy thing with four legs that keeps giving me the evil eye. Ah a boy can dream......

• Haha
996B2D2A-77AE-481E-A123-6D110F2629F2.png
The way she is clutching this spaghetti has triggered me so much. I can’t explain it..I HATE HER AND THAT FUCKING CLAW why DOES SHE PICK STUFF UP AND HOLD STUFF SO WEIRDLY. It’s like she’s doing it on purpose

• Haha

Loopy83

VIP Member
OK so I just did something completly stupid. Needed to quickly clean the downstairs toilet, so I threw some bleach around and then sprayed some fabulosa to wipe about. Well 30seconds in and my eyes are hurting, such a plonker I know. But how does she do it with all these chemicals!

Last edited:
  • Wow

mgh727

VIP Member
SORRY BUT THE MORNING SICKNESS WAS TRIGGERED THE SECOND I READ “spaghetti muffins”

I cannot watch that shit show!! 🤮🤮

• Sick

Louk

VIP Member
She's really sucking up to tattle tonight. I've just witnessed a plethora of "bingo''''''s"

Stairgate
Moss
Minky holder
Inch

How do you "lose" something as large as a radiator brush when all your cleaning gear is meticulously stored in barrskittz? Or did Polly eat it out of boredom?

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Shes clearly not got any natural brows and has had them very cheaply tattooed on, no one with a decent license should leave their client with fully shaded heavy brows with a ridiculous arch 😔
I feel like she’s trolling us with the brows 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
just wanted to come on here and see everything Is ok with all you lovely trolls. Just want to let you know you can get through today and tomorrow is a new start.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I can’t wait for the day she leaves Instagram! Hopefully soon 🤞🏼

• Haha

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Can anyone on MHMMDI think for themselves? 🤷🏼‍♀️ There’s a post asking “how do you store your knickers in drawers?” Love you don’t need fancy baskets or roll them up into felt holders, no one is going to go looking and judge you 😂
makes me wonder how these people have survived in life 🤣 how did they store their pants before hinch 😱🤣🤣🤣

mine are just chucked in a drawer 🤷🏻‍♀️ No one looks in them so what’s the point of having them tidy, no guest has ever come round my house and sprinted up the stairs, opened my knicker drawer and said ‘scruffy bitch!’ 🤣 if it ain’t seen it ain’t tidy! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PeachesLove

Notice she’s just updated with her morning montage and has conveniently cut off just as you see RonRon about to clap Henry on the back.

GOOD MORNING ZOPH 👋🏻

• Haha
It’s taken her WEEKS to post about the zoflira intact it’s probably taken all her management that long to think of a way around her fuck ups without drawing attention to herself and they’ve finally found that and seen it as a way out and of course so Hinch isn’t accountable at all for promoting bad practices.

I can’t wait to see her perfect Christmas this year with a toddler 👌 we’re surely due crap autumn craft decor soon too

• Haha
  • Heart