Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
Haha that last story, her clawing his head, little Tufters running away. He's aways running away from her, bless him
2020-09-22 (7).png
2020-09-22 (4).png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Sometimes her stories are weird. It’s lovely seeing Jamie play with him and make him laugh and he’s running around aka it’s all normal, then suddenly he’s clamped tightly to her busom surrounded by spider infested plastic plants and a dark filter like something from an 80’s romance movie. I think the endless gushing love she has for her spider infested pub garden borders on weird TBH

• Haha
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Oh yes, over buying cheap Chinese 1 use plastic for an autumn display you’ll then bin is so funny Soph! You really are a laugh a minute!! SO FUNNY!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PJ party girl

So was told by jaymee- allegedly - to be off her phone last week but clearly spent a lot of time wasting more money on useless ebay tat. She might as well just piss her money up against a wall, she’s so fucking insensitive. Sorry for swearing but she’s really got to me today. God knows what shitty autumn number she’ll come up with; cue another pissy stick moment.

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Probs a bit Kate here but had a little trawl through the comments on her grid post. Some of them are scary & I would probably be worried, almost stalkerish, they think they’re completely normal & there’s nothing wrong with messaging someone who you’ve never met or likely to, to check they’re okay whilst they’re on holiday with their family!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Socks in a sssshhhhhhel. Just put him in normal shoes you fucking dickhead. More like she’s been sent these for free and is hanging out for a Clarke’s freebie.

Also...... CLAW!
I can’t believe she’s to tight to take him to get measured at Clark’s and buy him his first little pair or real shoes she’s no idea what size he should be wearing his feet will end up curling as much as her claw hand 😂

• Haha

Mook

Baking something in a muffin case does not make it a muffin. Those are not muffins. They’re an abomination. Get them in the fucking bin.

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Oh god she’s in Dorset 🤢I’m from Dorset. Anyone know where?
I’m going to Dorset this weekend! Hope she doesn’t come back! 😱

So was it just me a million years ago when my kids were little who just gave the highchair and bigger toys a cursory wipe with a damp cloth or some soap water? Kids literally never got sick. Never sprayed anything over their stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

xLJ03x

Chatty Member
Sorry, wrap up warm to go in the garden.....I know regional weather can differ, but it was like 26 degrees yesterday and today is meant to be the same?! No time to check the weather, got to browse eBay for more tat!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Mind numbingly fucking boring. Same shit different day. Why does she not show proper cleaning instead of fart arsing about with the clicking fingers and hoovering some crumbs up that she's placed on the floor just for content. Even showing her actually making the bed would be a change. If only with a click of the fingers it would make itself!!!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bit unrelated guyszs but I just went to get my washing in, its a bit grey but warm still over here in Liverpewlll. Anyway there was fucking spiders everywhere! Little bastards! Can't imagine what the pergooaala must be like. They must just be sat chilling on the sofa. Perhaps even a spider admiring itself in the outside mirror. Maybe Jaymehs new job is spider guard to the pergoala.

• Haha
Poor Ronnie having to watch the iPad can she not CBeebies on the tv for him to dance to and watch, poor kid needs something exciting in his life instead of doing laundry 🙄

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Sorry if this is a silly question but what is a multi-way dress/jumpsuit? Can you wear it as both? Seems a bit much for a baggy clothes lazy holiday on the farm.
On a similar note, when do you think she’ll announce her in the style collab? 😴
Dunno but it's £99 fucking quid!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Can you imagine when Henry passes? He should have around 10 years left but with his lack of exercise and shit diet it could be much less 😔 he looks much older than 5 which is odd for a dog 😂

• Sad

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Do you know what’s really boiled my piss today? The TaDaaaa list.
I’ve been making these at work every day since returning to work from Mat Leave so I can prove that I’ve been fitting a 5 day working week into 4 days so that I can be paid accordingly. She does it to prove she’s run a sodding duster round and fed her chunky dog!
it’s called running a home love, we all do it.
Slow clap for Zoph 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Heart

Astonishing

VIP Member
Does she think she can get away with hiding her Ad/Gifted on the products she uses all the time?

but at least she managed to use a Gif to highlight she was gifted her minky holder

Another thing to clutter up with, that’ll be product placement for a few weeks now.

also as I’ve previously said she’s back onto promoting laundry products, next week it’ll be back to the dishwasher

Isabelle88

Has she actually been diagnosed with anxiety? A lot of these influencers are self diagnosing when they feel a little bit of pressure and it drives me mad! I wish when my anxiety gets bad I can just back up a suitcase and go somewhere for a week with no worries.