Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aargh how are the shoppers so thick?! ‘£2.99 bbq she’s so like us’ on a holiday that probably cost a thousand times that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw the picture of baby bless him Hinch, the kid was bright orange and his jumper was so tight I think she would have had to cut it off him.:eek::rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Same here
We have some grey but compliment with other colours

mainly blush pink which I am slowly sneaking in much to my husbands despair. He stopped me at the pink feature wall in the living room
Apparently it’s his home too 🙄🙄
I have the blush pink to, husband has no choice in the matter 😂

I I
She has been reading on here and said it has opened her eyes. Mostly due to the comment Hinch made to the lady who had lost her baby saying the baby would live on in Ronnie. And also someone called her a mini Hinch or something along those lines and she wants to be successful off her own back not in the shadow of Hinch

I think she’s very brave for speaking out about Hinch the way she was and she’s gained a lot of respect from me! Hopefully she will help others see the light
am I allowed to ask, what did she say about Hinch? I missed it

Edit: it’s ok.... I just checked out her chat highlight.

Last edited:
Completely off topic but Everytime I watch her stories I just think could you actually be arsed to edit them to that degree. Then I remember she’s getting paid a bleeping fortune and think yes I could! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Several reasons she won’t do it
She’d never be able to do the isolation in the hotel with just the crew & cast before & during filming
She hasn’t got the stamina to do all the training for that many hours a day
Or the work ethic
She couldn’t take the criticism
No control over camera angles or pictures used
I honestly don’t think we ever have to worry about Hinch being on telly in this capacity. She’s just a total car crash on camera. She’s clearly not healthy in body or mind either. They would never ask her. We are seeing her fall, I know I keep saying it but it’s happeNing and I LAAAVVVVV IT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has been reading on here and said it has opened her eyes. Mostly due to the comment Hinch made to the lady who had lost her baby saying the baby would live on in Ronnie. And also someone called her a mini Hinch or something along those lines and she wants to be successful off her own back not in the shadow of Hinch

I think she’s very brave for speaking out about Hinch the way she was and she’s gained a lot of respect from me! Hopefully she will help others see the light
Sorry who is this about? The original post got deleted

Also Where's the story of her sitting next to the fire looking miserable? It's not on inches or grinches page?

she was probably trying to be relatable to the shoppers! Only £2.99 in b&m guyzzzz even u lot can have one too and get toasted marsh before bedtime! Seeing most of what she posts right now isn’t relatable or even in long term goals for most of her following. Like what’s this the 4th holiday this year maybe more? For a family who “work” from home I.e in her own words filming or posting 7.5 minutes a day of “content” and have grandparents on tap to babysit and publish 4 books in 2 years & even the audacity to breach all the social distancing rules! she’s clutching at straws to keep her shoppers thinking she’s still just like theM loving a barggg
See I’m sure a tattler said something like “ way to ruin your bbq set” and she’s put that up as if to say “ we are using a disposable one” 🤔

Reactions: 5
Just watched her stories. Boring! How many times do you want to take your son on a tractor thing and feed goats. Groundhog day at home and away for poor Ronadonadingdong

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't get my head around what's happening. It seems like all of a sudden, something is changing and loads of people, even including a few of the most die hard 'hinchers' are waking up to the fact that she is nothing more than a con artist and a liar.

I looked back over her Instagram and, apart from in the very beginning when she was relatively unheard of, she has almost always been like this - unsafe tips, exaggerated dirt, lies, pre-records, recycled content, swipe ups, undisclosed ads and freebies. She also comes across as a bit of a witch and a bully.

I don't really get what it is that has suddenly changed. But I am here for it 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't get my head around what's happening. It seems like all of a sudden, something is changing and loads of people, even including a few of the most die hard 'hinchers' are waking up to the fact that she is nothing more than a con artist and a liar.

I looked back over her Instagram and, apart from in the very beginning when she was relatively unheard of, she has almost always been like this - unsafe tips, exaggerated dirt, lies, pre-records, recycled content, swipe ups, undisclosed ads and freebies. She also comes across as a bit of a witch and a bully.

I don't really get what it is that has suddenly changed. But I am here for it 🤗
They’re rinsing it for all they can get... then she’ll bog off because it’s all dried up!
I haven’t seen her collaborating businesses or with some #gifted items in a while, I like to think the ungrateful grabby greedy cow has been exposed.
We can only ever hope!

Reactions: 8
She made such a big deal about going for media training but there has been no media work so far.
Do you think there was meant to be a schedule of appearances and she flipped out saying she couldn’t cope with them and buggered off, so the PR team had to hastily arrange something else and use the whole ‘trolls’ hook towards explaining why she’d gone AWOL?

Reactions: 20
I’m starting to think they did go abroad and are now isolating wherever they are now but making out like they’ve been there all along. Radio silence for 5 days, then drip feeding pictures of fields and fires to try and make it look like they’ve been there all along??

Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think they did go abroad and are now isolating wherever they are now but making out like they’ve been there all along. Radio silence for 5 days, then drip feeding pictures of fields and fires to try and make it look like they’ve been there all along??
It wouldn’t be surprising! If that is the case, why not own it, share your experience, and just say 🤷🏻‍♀️
I reckon she’s had a last minute getaway because she’s sulking that all of her media appearances have been chucked because they’ve realised how bleeping boring she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.