Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey Solomon kind of grew on me. Yes she is annoying and a bit clumsy but - her children look happy and smiling always. I never see Hinch’s baby smiling or running around being a toddler!!
For Hinch’s own sake I hope she reads our comments for advice ;)
Yeah I like her too. She might post the same sort of tit quotes and you've got this as Hinch but Hinch is so wooden and characterless compared to SS. Stacey is a natural mum who loves her kids company, the boys are full of life and Rex is way more active and engaged with life than poor old Ronnie. He is also allowed to get mucky, which every kid should do, it's part if learning about the world around them. I feel sad for Ronnie, he is always penned in or being held, he is never allowed to explore, he doesnt talk and he isnt allowed to engage with the world around him and explore. He leads a very sterile life and it's sad to see. There is no life in the poor little soul. Stacey makes me smile when I see her stories, even when Hinch is trying to be funny she is irritating. The only time she ever made me smile was when she called us pastry trolls! If only she could be herself and stop trying to be what's shes not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think the bib is the issue, I think it’s because it’s a weird giant early 90s one and not a little dribble bib or whatever. It may as well have the Poddington Peas on it
Some kids dribble more than just a little drip and need those massive ones is what I'm saying. I have a toddler and preferred these bigger ones to the smaller useless ones for little babies. A bibs a bib at the end of the day just don't understand the problem.

Reactions: 3
I dont think she is on the edge or on the verge of anything I think it’s something she likes to portray to garner sympathy, let’s face it you can’t cry about trolls and be seen to be unaffected, no you cry troll and then start acting wistful staring into fires, acting a bit manic. Sorry but I don’t buy it , I’m not a doctor but I work in an area where people have faked all sorts of tit for sympathy, it’s in her book so she’s got to big it up, don’t forget this is someone who after hearing about a young woman dying from mixing cleaning substances posted a video with a song about not being able to breathe so I’ll save my sympathy for genuinely ill/depressed/anxious people

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Not seen the DOI hint...but surely if it was Hinch, the clue would have been something like 🧹 or 🧽? I think we all know she’d be terrible, and i just don’t see her putting herself out there in an arena where she has the potential to not look perfect 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree she’s definitely not sectioned, I can’t get someone assessed by the mental health team who’s tried to take their life twice this week let alone sectioned (through work) she just favours the sterile.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Moaning to mr egg parcels that hinch is on her 4th or 6th holiday since august he goes and says that her whole life is a holiday 😍 When I didn’t think I could love him anymore!! He also called Jamie a bellend 🥰
Has he got a brother? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree she’s definitely not sectioned, I can’t get someone assessed by the mental health team who’s tried to take their life twice this week let alone sectioned (through work) she just favours the sterile.
She’s rich though. Different rules apply

Reactions: 7
Not seen the DOI hint...but surely if it was Hinch, the clue would have been something like 🧹 or 🧽? I think we all know she’d be terrible, and i just don’t see her putting herself out there in an arena where she has the potential to not look perfect 🤷‍♀️
It was! 😩 it was a 🧼! It’s coming up as a pink soap but I was definitely a green minkey looking thing! 😫😫

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on Five Guys a Week on channel 4 this week. Did anyone see it? I reckon Tara is a hincher- a lot of grey in her house, I spied Pledge on the side, she even has a vase of flowers on her hob!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s no way she’s got the commitment or work ethic to do something like dancing on ice she can’t even do 2 hours recording her own voice without saying she can’t wait to get home

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the Hinch subject that always makes me want to throw things and punch walls....

My little miss was bullied horrifically all through primary school in a small village (a real one). Both face to face and online too. We were very much let down by the school system. When the move to High School came - she chose to go to a school in the other direction with no-one that she knew.

Since moving there, she has taken on our local council regarding how she was treated, set up a bullying support group, worked with the NSPCC amd other kids to have the county wide school bullying policy changed - and did it! Presented the report to the council and the Scottish Parliament and was invited to present at the NSPCC all association annual conference (via zoom) during lockdown.

Shes 13. No insta, no Snapchat. Cause she knows these are the easiest places to be targeted.

If she can make a change all by her tiny wee self, Mrs H, with her eleventy billion supporters can do something too.

She chooses not to. Says it all.
Wow 😮 what an amazing young lady xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Regarding the DOI speculation, that emoji is a bar of soap. I would say it’s a soap actor/actress. I might be wrong but hopefully with a bit of luck I’m right 🤞🏼

Grinch would be like Bambi on ice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are a couple of "out for what they can get people" but even her husband must have enough tact and love for his wife than to film her at a clinic?
I seriously think they just wanted a holiday or they are house hunting....normal people would go on holiday and shut away from the internet world but they are scared....they cant lose what they so quickly got used to....the followers!!
I guess it really depends... Maybe he needs to pick his battles. If she is at a clinic of sorts and wants to continue to keep dropping vague stories then maybe it's easier to keep her cooperating to go along with it. Let's face it, if she's at a clinic then it isn't because she's struggling with the fame because she's hard faced when it comes to that, she has thick skin otherwise she wouldn't come here as much as she does to seek the people who don't like her out.

But, I also wouldn't be surprised if she's rented a nice house, staged a lot of the stories knowing people might jump to the conclusion that she's at a clinic of sorts (with the morose rocking etc). I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back to say she was forced to go to a clinic because the tRoLlS were too nasty for her. Followed by a crying story where she talks about how hard it was to write about the trolls in her book, and she can't believe how many people want to hear her story (here's my swipe up guyzzzzz).

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on Five Guys a Week on channel 4 this week. Did anyone see it? I reckon Tara is a hincher- a lot of grey in her house, I spied Pledge on the side, she even has a vase of flowers on her hob!
Yep, I saw that and thought of Hinch straight away!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.