Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How manipulative can they be?!
I’m actually quite shocked they’ve resorted to these tactics trying to make the sheep feel sorry for her just to sell some extra books.
And if by some small chance she actually is in a bad state the last thing her husband should be doing is publicising it on bloody Instagram. Awful, the pair of them.
Exactly.....if you were on the edge of a breakdown or sad or depressed the last thing on your husbands mind would be to film you in a quiet moment then publicise it to millions......if he did then he doesn't love you or the book sale is more important??

Reactions: 15
Ohhhhh it is all an act. She knew he was filming her.
it makes me feel quite sick at the despicable way they behave towards the followers, I don't believe she has genuine followers, real celebrities don’t even have half the followers she has,which is also disgusting! And ress as lily the comment she deserves it all, wtf? Shes a sales woman, con artist etc, this was all so planned, strategically planned, it didn’t just happen for her at all, and by the look on her face she knows the people are starting to know that it’s all an act.

Reactions: 13
Yes a lady who runs an Insta account and who loved Hinch sadly lost her baby. Hinch then commented on her post saying how the baby would live on in Ronnie, which is clearly bleeping sick.
The lady had a lovely healthy baby a few weeks ago
I’m sorry she said what? Who’s account is this you’re talking about? Is she sick in the bleeping head

Reactions: 9
Well duck me I've seen it all tonight. Her rocking back & forth by the flames deliberately, like a demented fucker & of course the so called husband is there on call to document her 'distress'. I would be so concerned about her as a woman in general seeing this footage, if it were anyone but this scavenging fucker, same girl who who schemes, lies & manipulates people from their hard earned money because she 'influences' them, on her way to being a multi millionaire! She blatantly brainwashes & manipulates people into her whole load of crap and now shes getting worse before this bleeping 'memmwar' (fit for a toddler) is hitting the shelves soon! I'm actually at the point now I have no sympathy for her brainwashed followers, surely if they're this bleeping delusional they're beyond hope!!!

Reactions: 19
Went for a search as I remember this well.
Heres the screenshot of what she said on the post. The account later amended her post saying how hinch had privately messaged her
Wow. Just when you think she couldn’t sink any lower. This is absolutely vile!

Reactions: 8
Sorry if these have already been posted. I've just had this page suggested to me on insta 😩🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ of course I had to have a look. My eyes. What's wrong with these people? More love for someone they haven't and probably won't meet than for their family. Very strange.
Something so very wrong....and very sad and slightly disturbing?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if these have already been posted. I've just had this page suggested to me on insta 😩🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ of course I had to have a look. My eyes. What's wrong with these people? More love for someone they haven't and probably won't meet than for their family. Very strange.
THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. This level of obsession is frightening. Never mind the trolls and haterzzz, these are the people Sophie should be scared of.

Reactions: 15
Yes a lady who runs an Insta account and who loved Hinch sadly lost her baby. Hinch then commented on her post saying how the baby would live on in Ronnie, which is clearly bleeping sick.
The lady had a lovely healthy baby a few weeks ago
Oh my God, I'd never heard of this. If she said that to me, I would drive down to Maldon and rip her head off and tit down her neck! She's such a bleep!

Reactions: 9
Sad thing is, if she is in a bad place and struggling mentally, not many people will believe it because her entire life is staged for the gram. If I look even slightly down, my husband asks am I ok. He definitely doesn’t film me and then put a soundtrack over it.

Reactions: 14
Went for a search as I remember this well.
Heres the screenshot of what she said on the post. The account later amended her post saying how hinch had privately messaged her
The woman makes me sick!! Even makes someone else's miscarriage all about her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.