Mrs Hinch #233 Sing a song of sixpence a memoir full of lies, who puts cheese strings on a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
look at that gorgeous face on that meme.
STUART ALAN JONES

Reactions: 3
Last time I looked Google said 2 mill

She’s got a book titled ‘this is me’ and she’s advertising said book to the song with the same tittle. Surely theirs a copy right breach there?
On our local news tonight there were a group of youngsters signing to this song on Britain’s Got Talent. They are in the semi finals tomorrow. You May have seen them previously? All the judges were in tears watching them. They and they alone are worthy of singing this song - not some grinchy witch who thinks she’s something, thinks she worthy of any words from this song. Christ it makes me mad!!!

Reactions: 14
Amen Grinch is part of the famous for fuck all gang..desperate idiots

Reactions: 6
Well she's getting what she set out to do, her sheep thinking she's had to escape the trolls 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Someone referenced Princess syndrome on here the other day. She absolutely has that. She’s obsessed with herself. She’s like a teenage girl not a 30-year-old woman.

Reactions: 11
*sniff* A just wanna say *sniff* thank you *croaky voice* to you guuysz *sniff sniff* cos a wouldnt *sniff sniff croaky voice* be here with- *voice goes* without you guyszs!! *sniff* al be home soon guysz *sniff*

Reactions: 19
Omg can you get any more staged on inch’s stories you could see her looking out if the corner of her eye ffs

Reactions: 26
Are there really people out there who believe those “candid” stories of her watching the fire are genuine? It’s so pathetic. The smile at the end was so posey forced. Why do they really try and force the idea that they are some real life fairytale gone from hard knock life to nations little tiny girl in the village sweetheart it’s so beyond boring now why are people literally still lining their pockets buying from this shit show

Reactions: 22
At work atm so sorry if already been said but she starts every sentence with I love, i did, i i i i i i self-obsessed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.