Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in kent too but not particularly warm today where I am! If she is here, shes likely to be by the coast (boat pic if its real), where it would have been even cooler!
We’re on the coast. It was about 22 here and quite muggy.
I very much doubt she’s holidaying where I live though, it’s more for grannies 😂

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see SS has a mud kitchen for Rex that she put together and had a slight dig at people who buy expensive personalised ones. 👀..

Just love their friendship. #GoALs.
Stacey really does troll her. That worm dance 😭 then this week it’s been about Jus roll pastry being a cheat breakfast and now the mud kitchen dig 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't help feeling a little sorry for Rose Wonderland.She reinvented herself that freezing night in the doorway of the florists on the tiny winding Road of her imaginary village.We left her that night pondering on an appropriate price list .
She decided on £4.99 for her most profitable asset,but alas,she had gotten too greedy, for noone in the land far and wide could agree that she smelt that good.Thus she wandered here and there in the vague hope of selling her wares,up and down the land she went from Sidmouth to Whitby via the A12 and suffolk,stopping off at every airport and sea terminal to the cries of ''aven't you 'eard of covid you silly b# Billy.
She had conned a few coins out of a fan she met outside a cheap shop in a nameless street and found a phone box where she franticly called a number.A familiar voice sounded down the line..
.mum said 'everything will be alright,you're about to fleece everyone with your memwhaar-get off the streets before lunch time and be home for eastenders-everything's gonna be OK'.......to be continued.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't help feeling a little sorry for Rose Wonderland.She reinvented herself that freezing night in the doorway of the florists on the tiny winding Road of her imaginary village.We left her that night pondering on an appropriate price list .
She decided on £4.99 for her most profitable asset,but alas,she had gotten too greedy, for noone in the land far and wide could agree that she smelt that good.Thus she wandered here and there in the vague hope of selling her wares,up and down the land she went from Sidmouth to Whitby via the A12 and suffolk,stopping off at every airport and sea terminal to the cries of ''aven't you 'eard of covid you silly b# Billy.
She had conned a few coins out of a fan she met outside a cheap shop in a nameless street and found a phone box where she franticly called a number.A familiar voice sounded down the line..
.mum said 'everything will be alright,you're about to fleece everyone with your memwhaar-get off the streets before lunch time and be home for eastenders-everything's gonna be OK'.......to be continued.
Wow I'd buy this book 👍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wasn't it Zoella who she kept tagging in the 'digital detox'? Wonder if she'll be speaking about this?! 😏 View attachment 244522
I think she might be a “Mum said, if I touch myself down there, I’ll go blind”... kinda girl 😂

On a serious note....have I missed something. Pretty sure my daughter liked Zoella when she was about 8/9/10 so it’s been years since she was on my radar. And while I think this is an important topic for girls to learn about, has she changed her target audience?? I thought she was all about (over priced) notebooks and fluffy socks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I haven’t read every post and so this may have been said 50 thousand times but it’s got to be because she is having work done. I reckon she will come home to a loft conversion with a master suite up there, and it was all last minute guyzzzz and she just found someone as they were going away. Same as the extension, same as the kitchen with it’s drive thru 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she might be a “Mum said, if I touch myself down there, I’ll go blind”... kinda girl 😂

On a serious note....have I missed something. Pretty sure my daughter liked Zoella when she was about 8/9/10 so it’s been years since she was on my radar. And while I think this is an important topic for girls to learn about, has she changed her target audience?? I thought she was all about (over priced) notebooks and fluffy socks 😂😂
mum said lay back, think of England and let your man have his cumfun to put a child in you, we’re here for his pleasure, this is the handmaids take after all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Stacey really does troll her. That worm dance 😭 then this week it’s been about Jus roll pastry being a cheat breakfast and now the mud kitchen dig 😅
You can tell SS and Hunch “friendship is purely for the money” it’s as fake as a Chinese IPhone! If they were really that close, SS wouldn’t be trolling Hunch! You don’t troll friends, you support them!

The bad thing is that Hunch knows that SS is trolling her and this trolling seems to be keeping the cash rolling in, why would they stop? What a shite world to live in 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.