Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might be a “Mum said, if I touch myself down there, I’ll go blind”... kinda girl 😂

On a serious note....have I missed something. Pretty sure my daughter liked Zoella when she was about 8/9/10 so it’s been years since she was on my radar. And while I think this is an important topic for girls to learn about, has she changed her target audience?? I thought she was all about (over priced) notebooks and fluffy socks 😂😂
I completely agree with you and to be fair most of the comments on this tweet are saying the same as you. She's probably bringing out a £50 dildo to match her ridiculous advent calendars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a side note - that quote he’s used 😂 “when someone else’s happiness is yours”... I bet it is. He’s living off her! Lazy mans!
Yes he spelt it wrong didn’t he
‘When someone else’s money is yours’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is in no way aimed directly at Ronnie because he's an innocent child but Christ Almighty in that last story of him and Henry he looks like the bleeping village idiot! Why on earth would any parent or grandparent think that was a good photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she might be a “Mum said, if I touch myself down there, I’ll go blind”... kinda girl 😂

On a serious note....have I missed something. Pretty sure my daughter liked Zoella when she was about 8/9/10 so it’s been years since she was on my radar. And while I think this is an important topic for girls to learn about, has she changed her target audience?? I thought she was all about (over priced) notebooks and fluffy socks 😂😂
WTF!! Had Zoella fan in my house years ago too, had all the lotions potions and notions! And yes I agree it's important but how old are her following?? Clearly some people will do anything for 💷 ..just off to check if daugher still follows her 😅😲

Reactions: 6
I completely agree with you and to be fair most of the comments on this tweet are saying the same as you. She's probably bringing out a £50 dildo to match her ridiculous advent calendars 😂
. A Clear one with diamanté’s and glitter inside you can shake like a snow globe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the 2-3rd time I’ve noticed her saved stories changing in the time she’s been on this ‘Staycation’.
Theories as to what she’s up to? I mean...why? When you are supposed to be spending quality time with all of your handsnomezzz and you are busy planning your next marketing ploy. Pathetic.

As pointed out by eagle eyed Tattlers she did the same 1-2 weeks back with her Shark highlight (/money making ad reel) and then did an ad for them a few days later.

We see you....

1600285824835.jpeg

Reactions: 13
You need to decide on a target audience and stick to it. You can’t start aimed at kids and preteens and then have teen/adult content. These days kids seem to have social media from a ridiculously young age and this could bring up some awkward conversations! Again, it comes down to the responsibility you agree to, by having a large audience. Anyway, apologies for going slightly off topic.

Reactions: 9
Ss’s Rex is loving that kitchen. Looks like he’s playing with it properly and just seen her say they’re getting some mud.
poor Ronnie gets crushed up cheerios and nothing to transfer them into.

Reactions: 11
I was in hospital weds-Monday and I’m back at work tomorrow (after a 2 hour zoom meeting 8-10 tonight) I was made redundant cos of Covid and redeployed ina different role so,even though it’s the same company I’ve only been in the role 6 weeks and am petrified of losing my job. Grinch wouldn’t know work if it bit her on her bony arse (oh and I’ve got 4 kids and a travelling a lot for work husband)
You are so right....her whole life has been gifted...her parents have obviously answered her every need and now she has a husband doing the same?
She then has the nerve to pretend to relate to others who know how difficult life really is?
I was a single parent of 3 kids ( all born within 4 years, I was married but sadly lost him😥) it's hard, you get through it but believe you me the likes of Hinch would not have helped me!
You will get through the bad times😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There is def something in the offing. I have never known her be off socials so long other than when she got took into hospital for her poor diet and when she had Ronnie
Is this really why she had to go into hospital? 😯

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.