Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about anyone else but I think she’s bought one of the beach huts and that’s where they are. I remember her saying about buying one a little while ago!! Just hope it’s not in Kent as I live in Kent and we don’t want her sort here

Reactions: 12
All part of the plan, go awol for a few days, get the sheep bleating and going round in circles not knowing what to do with themselves and then she’ll make an appearance and say how hard it’s been for her and her family, the trolls, the nastiness, the publicity, blah blah blah! Aw they’ll all feel sorry for her and buy ‘her’ book. Has anyone really missed her, someone has missed an opportunity to jump on the band wagon because sheep are very fickle and if someone new Suddenly appeared.....

Reactions: 27
I agree she will have bought a beach hut but my understanding is you can’t sleep overnight in them and they don’t have toilet facilities, you have to use the beach facilities. I can’t imagine Zowf tiptoeing to the public bog in the middle of the night

Reactions: 20
Somethings coming, she isnt doing this for nothing, her pr company wouldn't invest in her if they didn't have plans, these people think ahead. Only mistake she is doing is not posting because this in turn lets followers seek other people to fawn over, and maybe just maybe they will see a pattern and get their eyes and minds opened.

Edit to add
I have not missed her

Reactions: 20
It's a...Cult ...Pop Star obsession.... Groupie scenario which is sad because it's that need to belong and be liked by the leader/famous person which influencers pray on....but in fact all of them want your money in one way or another?

Reactions: 14
Well if we can go by how many pairs of boxers she packed for Inch, they should be home today . . unless he’s going to start turning them inside out

Reactions: 33
Has anyone seen that hinch wannabes story? she’s writing her own book now and all

Reactions: 8
I might be Kate Winslet to the party but what Hinch wannabe??
Kate winslet to the party

shannan walford, the one whit ethe clinical looking house, was mentioner somewhere in this thread with a pic of her colour blind house

Reactions: 10
Strange she hasn't commented on SS last two grid posts either One from last night and one during the week.

Reactions: 6
She’s managed to hide from crazy hinchers While on holiday because believe it or not she’s not that famous and a huge majority of the 3.7m is bots

Reactions: 21
Bonjour mes petites

Soooo as we’re still speculating a few things and waiting for Her Ladyship to return I thought I’d do a straw poll and see what our thoughts are.

Please answer YES or NO to the following and quote this post and I’ll check the results later
(Assuming those is allowed? If not I’m sure Admin will let me know )

1) Do you think she’s gone abroad?
2) Do you think she’s bought a beach hut in the past week or so?
3) Do you think they are coming back today?
4) Do you think there will be mention of some sort of troll breakdown (click bait for the new book)?
5) Do you think this is the beginning of the end?

ATFV

1) No
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Yes
5) Please Jesus

Reactions: 17
1) No - I think that's what she's in the UK but thriving on the speculation that she's abroad
2) Yes - but she'll have forgotten about it by now and she'll churn it out as a story at a later date!
3) No - I think they're back all ready
4) Yes without a doubt
5) Yes - she knows she has a shelf life which is coming to an end. What else is their for her to achieve now?

Hope this helps
All the vestI
Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.