Mrs Hinch #232 Still not sold all her Bold, Ron & Hen are trapped in another field of gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell SS and Hunch “friendship is purely for the money” it’s as fake as a Chinese IPhone! If they were really that close, SS wouldn’t be trolling Hunch! You don’t troll friends, you support them!

The bad thing is that Hunch knows that SS is trolling her and this trolling seems to be keeping the cash rolling in, why would they stop? What a shite world to live in 🤮
What have I missed whilst being absent!?

Reactions: 4
This is in no way aimed directly at Ronnie because he's an innocent child but Christ Almighty in that last story of him and Henry he looks like the bleeping village idiot! Why on earth would any parent or grandparent think that was a good photo?
I was thinking the exact same it’s an awful picture it’s that stupid hat

Reactions: 10
Ss’s Rex is loving that kitchen. Looks like he’s playing with it properly and just seen her say they’re getting some mud.
poor Ronnie gets crushed up cheerios and nothing to transfer them into.
.... 3....2....1 your back in the room! I mean gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s still possible she’s abroad!
No I think that’s reaching a bit, I don’t think she’s abroad. The fields look like the UK to me. A boring cabin with a field cause we all know she loves field. Sheep shagger

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I think that’s reaching a bit, I don’t think she’s abroad. The fields look like the UK to me. A boring cabin with a field cause we all know she loves field. Sheep shagger
Naaah I don’t think she’s abroad either

Reactions: 3
It doesnt look like grass to me. It looks more like sand. And the black mats with holes in are to stop you bringing the sand in off your shoes.
Looks like grass to me, again it’s just edited and making it look even more dry and ‘gold’

Reactions: 4
Right! That does it....if the head hasn’t done it already, I think we should all have a whip round & Copyright the term “Ron & Hen” and “The Adventures of Ron & Hen” that way she will have to pay us each time she uses it or stop using it all together because it drives me around the bend (and I’m sure some of you too)....who’s with me!!?
Great idea! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.