Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen SS's story in the last hour or so about putting together her mud kitchen for Rex?! Kinda feel like there was a bit of dig there to Hinch... "the personalised ones can be quite expensive" 😂 SS is so much more relatable, her mud kitchen was £59 quid vs Grinch's which was about £300, wasn't it?!

Reactions: 12
Plot twist - shes really in Majorca and shes sat on a sun lounger drinking a Blue WKD. She turns to Jamie and says 'Jaymeeeeeeh them Tattle bastards have figured out im in Majorca. Shall I post a pic of somewhere in England and throw them off? Think of a place
Jamie: yeah babe ermmmmmmm Waales...? Wigan??? Wolverhampton?? Whitby..???
Soph: Whitby that's perfect! *googles Google map of Whitby and puts a bad filter on* That'll shut them up for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right I might have missed something here... did she post that filtered pic?

Reactions: 4
Morning pastry trolls 🧀
my son loves cinnamon rolls so I might have to buy some of the ones as used!
it’s my husbands birthday tomorrow what the hell do you buy a stressed out 57 year old West Ham fan?
A twinset and then carve I wuv you Mr Milford Cubiclez in a big tub of ice cream and then throw on some talc 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"happiness in someone else's smile" with Sophie prodding a horse's nose? Do Jamie and sophie sit sitting through Google all day finding quotes and captions for all their pictures? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I must have missed her posting the filtered image completely, I only remember one where they are on a boat with her thumbs up.
The two images next to each other like that have got to be the same place. Apart from the colours they are virtually identical

Reactions: 8
I think they are just posting random places.

Does Whitby have beach huts? How far from the Land of Maldonia is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.