Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been posted on page three of this thread, but I think someone posted it to see if that’s where she was on the boat? I’m not sure though...I’m confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I must have missed her posting the filtered image completely, I only remember one where they are on a boat with her thumbs up.
The two images next to each other like that have got to be the same place. Apart from the colours they are virtually identical
Another member posted the other picture it’s Whitby, Grinch posted the thumbs up on a boat and then yesterday of Ronnie and Henry in a field

Reactions: 5
I thought i saw the picture somewhere on here or her stories, i apologise if im wrong I know its whitby but not sure if shes there! How annoying lmao i thought i had worked it out ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought i saw the picture somewhere on here or her stories, i apologise if im wrong I know its whitby but not sure if shes there! How annoying lmao i thought i had worked it out ffs 😂😂😂
She could well be there, I just dont remember seeing that picture (as do others it seems!)

Was it taken from the thumbs up picture she put on?

Reactions: 3
I dont remember her pic looking like that. I'm sure you could just mostly see water... my heads cabbaged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right this is the pic she posted.

Someone else posted the other pic that looks like Whitby.
Yeh this is the one I saw as well.... no way I can get Whitby out of that tiny background.

**I cant believe we have derailed the last part of this thread with talk of Whitby!! **

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless she travelled a bit past Whitby on the water, the coast is pretty flat for a while until you get to sandsend by this I mean there's no land bits pointing out

Plus Whitby is hours away from her!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.