Mrs Hinch #231 Covid‘s rising, Soph's calmer. Did she or didn’t she, get a plane to Palma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thinks the stories are just their previous holiday? Really her and Jamie dumped Ron with ma and fucked off abroad?
Who would bother with two staycations? Unless gifted of course and we’re due a long boring grid post from sales girl Soph

Maybe it’s cos I’m the mum of two (grown up now) boys but I wish she’d start putting him in pyjamas instead of baby grows. He's a sturdy little lad and as she says he hates getting dressed, surely PJs are easier? I don’t want him looking like Matt Lucas in 18 years time 😕
I have to agree PJ sets are easier my child will not lay down to put on a grow much easier sticking on PJs while she tries to run away

Reactions: 18
Bit dim here but how do ‘swipe ups‘ actually work?
for example if an influencer put a swipe up on amazon, and I then went on to buy that, would the influencer get money for just that item or for anything else I ordered at the time?
Also if I looked at a swipe up item, but instead went to amazon via the app would an influencer still get money (because of cookies)
As i understand it she gets a % for anything you buy from a swipe up.
BUT...

with ebay for example, even if you swipe up and don't buy the item, cookies are in your system so she gets a cut of ANYTHING you buy from ebay for the next 30 days.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one that thinks the stories are just their previous holiday? Really her and Jamie dumped Ron with ma and fucked off abroad?
Who would bother with two staycations? Unless gifted of course and we’re due a long boring grid post from sales girl Soph
Ooo me - I love holidaying in the UK, I’ve had two this year that we booked last year.

Reactions: 3

I have to agree PJ sets are easier my child will not lay down to put on a grow much easier sticking on PJs while she tries to run away

Yup....she's having a wee wander round the grounds before check out.....pick up the kids and mum....scoot back home. There will be plenty of photos.....from when they dropped them off and from when she arrived back to pick them up.....

Reactions: 4
Today is my day off I'm having an anti hinch kinda day. Looked at my (bit messy) kitchen and thought duck it! Done some tattle reading now going shopping, sod the house it's just a house! I'm sure the mess will still be here when I get back haha!
I read that as anti hinch vodka day....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My sister is in labour (approaching hour 27 and she is nowhere near yet 😬 She has been in better moods 😂😂) and she keeps saying ‘mum said’ in her texts to me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As i understand it she gets a % for anything you buy from a swipe up.
BUT...

with ebay for example, even if you swipe up and don't buy the item, cookies are in your system so she gets a cut of ANYTHING you buy from ebay for the next 30 days.
Bugger, must stop swiping up just to nosey.
So it’s a win win situation for these influencers. Even when they say this is the one I bought but shop around for cheaper, because you swiped up they’ll get paid because of cookies

Reactions: 4
Mr C who has a geography degree (who then went on to work in jobs that never used said degree) reckons ‘the boat’ picture was taken in Bournemouth looking at the landscape.
I still reckon she’s abroad, the silence is very suspicious

Reactions: 5
Mr C who has a geography degree (who then went on to work in jobs that never used said degree) reckons ‘the boat’ picture was taken in Bournemouth looking at the landscape.
I still reckon she’s abroad, the silence is very suspicious
Yep I agree, it looks an awful lot like the Poole/Bournemouth coastline. I live here....I've been keeping a beady eye out!!

I’m well on the road for Botox with the amount of screwing up my face is doing when inch posts to his stories🤢 absolute barf fest! I can guarantee his Mates speak about him😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't you travel to the Isle of Wight from Bournemouth?
You can but it's much quicker from Southampton or Portsmouth. She would have passed them if she was going to Bournemouth so it would be a pretty backwards way of doing it. So yeah, probably what she's done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The posts from Mr and Mrs today and last night are definitely recycled unseen photos from their amazing field holiday in the middle of nowhere that definitely wasn't 10 minutes from an A road....

Reactions: 11
Right found out where she is and you're right it is Whitby, the picture she took is from the castle ruin thing. :)

Have a look closely you'll see a bandstand next to a red brick building. Google map Whitby Harbour and you'll see a bandstand next to a red building which is the loos. Also if you look even closer you can sort of see a white shed behind the bandstand and on Google maps its an ice cream hut x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Right found out where she is and you're right it is Whitby, the picture she took is from the castle ruin thing. :)
I thought she said it wasnt a long drive or did I make that up?? Whitby is miles away from her, its only an hour ish from me!

By castle ruin thing do you mean Whitby Abbey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.